>below ICO price
>on track for gains
?

kek made me check

Its almost up to ICO price again

>team doesn't community
>took them forever to send coins after ico
>shit site
>the scammer roger ver is their main selling point (look how well mana is doing)

I have been to the telegram and its depressing to say the least

Someday, user... but not today...

I finished filling by bags on ED. You can dump now.

we already dumped this garbage OP, why have u not done the same?

Because you are retarded to think of this as a short term investment. But keep chasing pumps, we can compare networth in a year.

my dude, this is a shit coin. you know it yourself..
compare it to other coins and be honost.

Whatever you say bud, there is a fudder for every coin, ETH, BTC, NEO, etc. Time will tell :).

but this coin has the most fud i have seen.
it's even more hated then trx (which is a good project).

i wanted to get in on this coin but after getting banned from the telegram for asking a simple question i backed away from it.

every fucking hour my portfolio notification says this piece of shit is either +15% or -15%

Thank god I only dropped 0.1 ETH on this shit token

>trx (which is a good project)
Stopped reading there, its vaporware built on hype. The only people I have seen getting banned are persistent fudders and people that keep ignoring the admin's rules. You also realize it is the same 2-3 people fudding it because they sold and they have to FUD to reassure themselves that they made the right decision.
>You actually get affected by the FUD

Well... I sold in profit and dumped it into insights.network, while u are still trying to shill biz into buying ur bags
you tell me pajeet

Just a little pump on the volume will take us to the moon

then daytrade you mook jesus fucking christ

I never shill this, why the fuck would I sell my 'bags' when I just said it was a long term investment
>brainlet can't read and can only go for quick flips/chase pumps.

lol... nice long term investment pick, a bag that everyone knows is garbage
not sure if youre actually this stupid of if your just another pajeet that wasnt smart enough to sell when this was above ICO prices, it was clearly a pile of shit

My god, you are actually double digit IQ, you probably would of sold BTC at 11 cents or on a dip/crash you dropkick.

nah i don't daytrade

lol the angry bag holders are my favorite
have fun losing money while my ICO moons

stay delusional friend, btc isn't tanking this coin either
It is doing it on its own. Ver is a fag and won't save you guys.

the partnerships are fake advertisements

this
you fell for a scam user, you really want to bag hold that?

There are plenty of worse coins with higher valuations. All this shit needs is for the market to recover. Easy 5-10x from there.

unironically don't even own any AXP, but am debating getting in while on discount. Admins in TG announced exchange listings coming up, and they'll be announcing their billion dollar hedgefund client.
>might pick up some of the heavy bags

Don't tell the idiots that.

Sshhhh

news doesnt mean shit when everything is crashing nigger

This crash will stop at some point brainlet

very nice. i also do not own the fantastic coin and i will also be buying. thank you very much sir for this fantastic news sir