Say I wanted to steal some bitcorns

say I wanted to steal some bitcorns.

how would I do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

btckey.online
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You hack Bitcorn. Put a Trojan virus on Bitcoin and when people download bickgoin they get Trojan on the system and then you send all the birdcorns to your wallet

btckey.online

Good luck user. Been trying for months. Found one address that use to have something in it.

You need to find the pre-image of a sha-256 hash
Pro-tip: if you manage to do that, bitcoin will be the least of our problems

torture people for their private keys

Write a ponzi smart contract with an obscure exploit and shill it on Veeky Forums

made me lol. I could hear a retarded 40 y old saying this

how the fuck is this even supposed to work? the chances are literally abysmal. you'd be luckier to be struck by lightning 50 times during a storm. personally I don't even think the website does what it promises, it's just ad revenue bait

what wallet do they use tho?

will it notify me and stop searching when it finds something?

This guy gets it, better yet, fuck the exploit and just withdraw the proceeds yourself, Veeky Forums won't question it because nobody here actually cares about the tech or how it functions, so much easy money to be made.

Find Tai Lopez in the hills and hold a gun to his NAWLEDGE filled head.

is searching fo a hdds on a scrapyards is better?

>> No.7235408

You stop being a fucking faggot and earn your own money

For every garlicoin you send to this wallet a mexican is deported: GM7Ecbpnt3WWBrbWCFVQ2txGcuvh6cVZ7K

Have fun getting sued and going to jail a few years from now. The laws will catch up eventually.

Satoshibox

sudo vim ~/.config/bitcoin/blockchain

Nope it's all manual. I just punch in random numbers for page numbers and try my luck from time to time

what does it do?
how do i close this program?

>be black
>live in uk
>find out some cracker trades crypto
>break into his home and force him to transfer btc at gunpoint
>wait for him to apologise for being a racist evil nazi
True story.

and you onestly found something that used to have some btc? lol this is madness

Mmmhmm of course I find the one with nothing in it. Satoshis stack is somewhere in those pages

Are the red zeros the balance?

Txs

So there's also the issue of brainwallets. If you go through the list of most common passwords (as well as things like "bitcoin" "satoshi" etc) and look at the addresses they generate, you'll see that people actually try to use these from time to time and the money is stolen instantly.

It's just a matter of what people are using for the brainwallet passwords that other scammers aren't looking at. Certainly not everyone is using diceware. I was thinking song lyrics might be a good thing to try but a bot would be so much better for this kind of thing. Wish I knew how to code.

and of course if anyone is stupid enough to try this, all they get are the "bait" coins set up to give away in this exact purpose.

the niglets that try this will have no clue that the guy handed over less than 1% of what he owned.

Start an exchange and exit scam

>create custom wrapper around a remote desktop tool so no antivirus picks up on the malicious fingerprint (because it's one-of-a-kind)
>place on usb stick
>autorun.inf usb drive exploit
>plug into computer of a person who you know is a crypto holder
>watch remotely and study his habits
>most likey they use password manager to keep track of everything
>remotely login when he's asleep and login to an exchange of his using his own password manager and his ip (since you're doing it through his computer)
>empty out all his wallets

Do what the bee token ICO scam did .last time I checked they were at 1 mil.

Don't. I did earlier today and the feeling of knowing that you could have ruiined somebody's life by taking all of their life savings or hard earned money is devestating. I don't even know who the person was but it feels like I have a burden of a thousand tons on my shoulders now because who knows the person I stole it from could have killed themselves

Probably larp but how'd you do it?

>probably

Clipboard address changer. not larp.

if you feel like taking the load off you could always send it my way 1L3FaQLoCjtL3yig8Y5tyUefUBoNvsD597

not a fucking larp. it happened. you should accept that sometimes people go to anonymous boards to vent.

I haven't anonymized the btc yet

sure thing

If you feel so bad about it, why'd you do it? Is this your first time?

i guess its the same logic like killing someone in war. you as a solder may not feel any regret at the time, but further down the line you feel bad man.

What i'm saying is true, have a google of other clipboard address changers for bitcoin and see for yourself some of them have netted. i distributed mine less than the ones on the news, but still i got some

How much did you make off with?

enough to unironically buy a lambo. Not gonna specify an exact amount for obvious reasons

Eh, if they're sending around that kind of money they're a rich bastard and this won't be the end of the world for them. Feel like distributing the wealth a bit to ease your guilty conscience?

just think about the lesson they learned. as long you believe they are at fault you have nothing to be guilty of.

So like, is this someone you know irl and installed the changer on their computer?

Thanks for your consolation. you're probably right they probably were a rich bastard anyway
Fuck i would redistribute to some of you retards if i had the btc laund ered

no just good ole method of spreading in relevant parts of the internet

well, save my address for later then? I'm unironically poor, 4 figures.

If you feel like distributing a bit when you're done laundering, here's an address. Not to be a beggarfag, ofc

14syg11B8y9Ge6BHb7Za8fzK6ddneXfeBe

Also, how did you distribute the changer?

post monero address
if i feel like it i may send you a couple hundred

47Cxa3d8WQjfoMa7bFtG3MFtTHVCZY59qQfdsWa67PS9dDErx1cXSH6fgKxQh2dnsMC3TDU1jQ8RZ9r9cGv3QLstMBPUSr8

Thanks user

I'll probably get banned for this but here is my BTC address, I'm a poorfag and don't care if they're laundered or not.
3BMEXyS4SZ5SUXzbNK1tDR4v59u9xzLAox

Explain this whole clipboard thing though. Do you have to have access to the person's computer to do it?

Aren’t you scared of being tracked down? How are you going to fucking erase that trail of money if ur not larping of course?

monitor clipboard -> if clipboard trimmed of whitespace looks like btc address (base58, 27-36 chars starts with 1 or 3 etc) -> validate address using checksum in address -> change address in clipboard to yours.

user then copies their address and pastes yours everywhere. there are ideas you can also use to make this very hard for an av or end user to detect

424eQTd1Vo11cGwmC33cBVTrgx7T4bJpjaw3dAa2jsuT34R5x9ymxguiKdkjBxCMAs6L9VgvSUyTqUJWfLo5YTfXKYuQfW7

cheers man

i'm larping

for trail of money refer to

aw dang. It sounded too good to be true.

it's waay too good to be true. just be sure to remember that password for that monero wallet

yeah like browser hijacking the form inputs where value = wallet you think you're sending to but the form submit is the altered one.