TURTLE TA

I HAVE SPENT THE LAST TWO DAYS EXTRAPOLATING DATA OUT OF TURTLE AND THIS IS THE FINISHED PRODUCT!!!!

Hey anons,
I’m a former analyst for Morgan Stanley and two years ago I decided to quit being a wage cuck and go balls deep in crypto, below you will see what I’ve found on this new promising coin, TURTLE. I’ve been studying this coin since it was released on tradeogre and I’m always interested in coins that are still on the ground floor. What I’ve found:

THIS IS A DECENDING TRIANLGE BREAKOUT! GIVEN THE SPIKE IN VOLUME THAT WE’VE SEEN LATELY IM CONFIDENT TO SAY WERE GOING TO SEE A MONSTER BREAKOUT SO BUCKLE YOUR SAFTEY BELTS, FASTEN YOUR TRAYS IN THEIR UPRIGHTS POSITIONS AND HOLD ON TO YOU ARM RESTS!!

What we have here for all you non-turtle believers is some of the finest TA to date on ANY coin. I developed this using the Elliot wave pattern. I believe strongly that what we just witnessed was wave one of the five waves, waves three are usually the largest impulse wave but with this technical analysis I’ve gone VERY conservative. I expect to see turtle break 100 sat by next Sunday and then where do I think it’ll go after that? Prolly $5

Like I said this TA wasn’t just something I hastily threw together and took weeks and weeks of collection data and looking at complex charts. You will notice that the moon is our final destination but once again I believe that to be conservative. If anyone has any questions reguarding this complex TA feel free to comment and we can talk about it.

Not bad TA. Holds true even though the crash.

Course, I knew this crash was coming last spring

Hey user. I've gotten similar results in my TA but wave 3 is slightly higher, however, you did mention this to be a conservative TA. I anticipate the breakout to occur once Bitcoin (BTC) breaks out of it's descending wedge pattern, on or before the 19th. It is extremely wise for all anons to acquire as much Turtle as possible now that it's cheap, because once this thing breaks out you won't be able to acquire TRTL fast enough. Turtle is holding very strong and will not go bellow 6 sats since the support at this level is too strong.

Closest buy in price for turtle = Anything < 15 sats.

Target 1 60 sats

Target 2 >100 sats

I may sell off at 60 sats after impulse wave 3 and buy back during impulse wave 4, but I don't expect the pullback of impulse wave to go anything bellow 40 sats. Turtle will find great support there after the next breakout occurs.

I think we just became best friends

TURTLE MARINES REPORT IN

>Target 2 >100 sats

I will sell half the stack if it makes it to 100 sats.

That will be 6 million, so about 50k USD.

Have to right? or should i just dump the whole stack and not look back?

Half stack then ride the next wave

Elliot died poor

You mean le supreme gentleman? Nah, he was rich, wasn't he?

The turtle riding waves. Majestic motherfucker.

Jokes on you assholes. I spent 15 btc buying turtle and after manipulating tradeogre now have just shy of 1 billion turtles. Since chronns keeps running his mouth in chat, I'll put up sellwalls at10 sats till the sun burns out. I'll deny this if you ask me, but fuck you

i looked at the data and i think it could happen sooner if there is a market impulse before the btc move
like listing in a new market or release of a new interface application

Ralph died a legend

Doubt it

I'm not bothered at all because you certainly lack the balls to pull this off.

Turtle is majestic af, he’s riding the barrel on his shell

Agreed, a larger exchange will catapult turtle like it’s shown to do with countless others

Probably $5!!!!!!!!!!

turtle power

GIB SHELLS PL0X

TRTLuygqzHPdc7LyhiuUgsTM62dM3firC8URopiySkcLUVZUNqtMkUJMUJqMS1eeymUq7Sd45R3aBZPjVLvohhSTJtQsoCzEesm

If it hits $5 I’m getting a tattoo of a turtle on my face so I won’t ever have to work again

TURTLE MARINES

Looks like you plagiarized someone's garlicoin research.

If it hits $2.50 I will wax my sack with turtle wax and tattoo the token on it so my wife can praise it every night before bed..

Plagiarizing is illegal

if it hits $5 i'll buy a fully armoured turtle van for a children's hospital.

If it’s hits $2.50 send me your address and I’ll praise it too

Charitable tax write off

isn't it impossible for it to hit 5 dollars? please raise my hope

where can i buy this?

never mind, found it

Tradeogre.com incase anyone else was wondering

Tradeogre.com, community is great and the reason I got involved with this project