ARY fud btfo

BlockArray epic update just dropped

>Pilot Study with small local carrier underway (15 trucks)
>Attending a conference in March with demo slot
>Expect some news coming from us and a university soon-ish
>We will integrate Steemit with our social media platforms, along with using twitter and medium more too
>We will be working with BiTA in establishing industry standards for blockchain based technologies (e.g. smart contracts)
>We will post more updates on our efforts in working with the Tennessee State Reps. in making a framework (and possible pilot study) for smart contracts (e.g. trade contracts)

No one fucking cares about this dead coin. They hyped up their amazing partnership and then it turns out they were partnered with some other shitcoin. It's useless.

Thank god I sold back at .5.

Dear god yes. Because of the FUD i bought ARY. Even though our leader Sam looks like a BOZO. Ive price averaged down to .20 and i got more to go lower if the price continues to fall in this bear market.

Godspeed haircut SAM

Good time to buy, it's below ICO price

Lol it never even hit .5 you larpaholic

The beauty is this kind of move is absolutely how to make it in this sphere.

Also stop posting the old logo, op

Should be a solid hold Q1, kinda excited

Lmao never hit $0.50, the consistently unconvincing garbage-tier FUD ARY's always gotten is what made me buy in. If you wanna dissuade someone, make it realistic, pajoot.
Pic related

LOL holding block array while you could be getting SHADOWPYR. Heavy bags?
shadowpyramid.com

ok

ARY holders will have our time in the sun when everything recovers and the project moves forward.

Same here, so much weak FUD around this coin, it's what got me interested. Always buy when biz over FUDs a coin, and sell when biz over shills

>find out about block array 2 weeks ago
>told i have to buy on etherdelta
>wtf is this eth only shit
>too lazy to move coins
>miss out on comfy 50% loss

this shitcoin is the next telecom

oh so "buy when others are fearful and sell when others are greedy" only applies to coins you like? das coo.
>t. averaged even further below ICO
it's like i was never late to the party

Block.Array will offer 100,000 barcodes at 40 bucks a pop.

Barcodes can be purchased with real money or equivalent amount of ARY.

ONLY 10% of ARY is burnt on each transaction.

How the fuck does this token have value? It's literally worthless without speculation and they even warned ICO investors not to expect profit.

>asks how this token has value after describing its value
the absolute state
>ICO investors should not use for speculation
you know they HAD to say this or the SEC would be so far deep in their asshole for offering securities to people? Sam fucking accumulates all the time as a speculative asset, but we don't snitch to the feds, faggot.

Do you not realise ARY is worth about 5 cents at 100,000 barcodes? Not enough tokens are burned to reduce the supply and make up for this.

These are all facts. Go and read their whitepaper if you don't believe me, faggot. You bought a dud.

If you're still holding this crap, get the fuck out. This Sam guy is taking you all for a ride.

ride to lamboland
if u not buy now, ur literally retarded or started to believe ur own fud

go buy another chinese scamcoin oder etherasspyramide u fucker

HAHAHAHA
The bagholders are getting nervous. How does it feel knowing your coins are worthless and will get sold to the corporations for peanuts?

no bagholder because waited for kucoin listing, dump with competition was obvious

>coins are worthless
the absolute state, because u can't eat them unlike 99,99% of every other coins?
>will get sold to corps?
wtf am i reading retard?
barcodes will be purchased with cash
weak fud attempt
>only speculation
like the whole market?

common man, ur an idiot or repeating the fud from people who wanted to acumulate bc u don't understand how this works here?
ur not smart, ur the retard

FUCK YOU ALL

>hurr the token is useless

So how the fuck does the ARY team expect to make profits, then? Just on selling barcodes? That's it? If that was the case they wouldn't accept ARY tokens as payment for barcodes, and the team wouldn't hold large amounts of ARY for themselves.

Shit, this is just seems like common sense to me. Anyone want to point out any flaws in my reasoning here?

In telegram Sam said this was outdated information that is no longer relevant. Go check it out

This is not even where most of the value comes from. ARY also functions like a software license. So a business will have to buy fairly large amounts of ARY to use the system.
I'm excited about Block Array, the partnerships aren't very flashy, but they make sense and add value to the business. Sam is a smart guy and is making smart business moves.

Wait so then what exactly is the case now? I'm very confused.

Why are you posting this copypasta in multiple threads?

because it applied to both threads and I didn't feel like rewriting it

Kek. Just giving you shit bro. Do you know anything about this though?

LeL