WEBSITE LAUNCHED

1. Shadow Pyramid has no "early birds". No single wallet in the contract can dump 1000 tokens.

2. Therefore, since there was no dev hoarding 5 ETH worth of tokens, the total token supply is much lower. This obviously means bigger, phater dividends. It also means that due to the smaller pool, the tokens require less ETH to gain in price.

3. Made for the people, from the people. This contract was deployed before the official EthPyramid contract as a decoy. People on the discord threw small amounts of ETH for the lols. The idea to adopt this contract settled in after the official contract was deployed with more that 100 ETH already in it.

4. This contract has all of the advantages and none of the disadvantages of the OG, with a much lower total capital.

5, It's cheaper so you get more tokens for your ETH. The better investment right now

6. Our website is pretty.

Site: shadowpyramid.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

scam.funsite.cz/yolo.html
etherscan.io/address/0x5f88d42aafba8a7d7848112fd3b27ef411594fec
etherscan.io/address/0xce128ededa2c39d4cf569e38e7e5dd3c6a9f99e2
ethpyramid.com/coins.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

amen

i love these games

its moooooooning

SNEEEEEEKK!!!!

Let's go bois

FINALLY. The only green i've been seeing in this sea of red.

JOIN OUR DISCORD PEOPLE, everyone is welcome

why be another brick in the wall when you can be the capstone.

POWHPYRAMID.COM

Fuck all these other pyramids and these shadow faggots. don't give them any of your money. join one at the very bottom

POWHPYRAMID.COM

To the mooooon!

you can compare all the similar ponzis at this website:

scam.funsite.cz/yolo.html

they all have the exact same code

Except there's 70ETH already in there before launch, and we have to trust your front end to work and not steal funds.. It would be safer to interact directly with one of the original dev clones that has hardly anything in it yet, like 0x344b603D852143dD9b7d6D95a92Df77061486765 1.5eth instead of 70, the real ground floor!

Block chain and public chain is so yesterday.

Only SchrodingerCoin uses the power of theoretical physics.

everything is explained above. try harder.

>Tried sending eth to the smart contract address before site went live
>Only 16 eth in it at that time
>Transaction fucking fails
>Had to settle for buying in after it already reached 70 eth

FUCK MY FACE

Still really early guys. I got in at 400 ETH(which was 1 min after it went public) with .5 ETH and pulled out with about a .2ETH profit from ethpyramid. This one is at 70 ETH so next buy in yielded 3x the coins......this has been live for 10 mins and is still lower than ethpyramid ever was. actually for the people. fuck ethpyramid...its dieing anyway

----------
Perfect example on how to RIPE new users..
Step 1 - Clone the ethpyramid
Step 2 - Buy in first with 1-2 ETH
Step 3 - Condemn OG devs and ask people to join your clone ethpyramid
Step 4 - Once it get some traction, withdraw all your token and divs
Step 5 - Repeat 1-4 again

etherscan.io/address/0x5f88d42aafba8a7d7848112fd3b27ef411594fec
etherscan.io/address/0xce128ededa2c39d4cf569e38e7e5dd3c6a9f99e2

Invest 2.3 ETH and withdrawn 7.8+1.89 = 9.69 ETH
Invest 0.5 ETH and withdrew 3 ETH +
--------------

Surely this clone will be different, right guise? XD

you can also see everyone from ethpyramid is moving to this one for that exact same reason...

we will move this one next

thats powhpyramid.com

in, site looks prettier that the others

fuck yeah i will just keep following with smaller profits...i didnt develop so i deserve less

powhpyramid is the only real deal. get in and shill it. fuck these shadow casual fuckers

ethpyramid down 100 eth and shadowpyramid just got released 20 mins ago and it's up 30 eth

Fuckin clone. Get into the real EthPyramid!
ethpyramid.com/coins.html

bruh you wrong...pull out and get on this one. its a better deal still. I turned my 3 ethpyramid tokens into 9....powhpyramid is dead. look at the time between transactions. have fun with you 50c divideneds a day

POWHPyramid is ded the fuck are you on. It's premined to shit. The only person who wins is the dev.

I've already made .1 ETH in dividends from shadow pyramid

>When the devs can't even be asked to proof read the description to make sure it doesn't say EthPryamid.

GREEEEEEEAAAAAAAAT CLOOOOOONE

where?

I am so confused right now