I'm so poor I eat ramen noodles on a daily basis

I'm so poor I eat ramen noodles on a daily basis
AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

foodrevolution.org/blog/ramen-noodles/
snopes.com/harvard-study-ramen-damage-body/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what's your coin portfolio looking like?

Ramen coin (RAM) down 500%

>needs more ramen

you're going to take 20 years off your life

I don't have the blockfolio app but I'm down on bitcoin, up on eth, breaking even on ripple and way the fuck down on req cause I bought at the tip top

What's your favourite brand and flavour? Do you add extra ingredients? How many meals per day are ramen? Do you have vitamin problems? Do you buy bulk Ramen? Where do you purchase your Ramen? Thank you OP. Been thinking of getting in on this for a while.

Says you, ramen is fucking good

get a job scrub

t. boomer

buy a multivitamin supplement to go along with it and you're good to go

Get some fiber and protein powder and you're fine.

Favorite brand: oriental
Extra ingredients: I like to add bits of veggie meat cause I'm vegetarian
Bulk: no, I buy it at the grocery store at 20 cents a pack
Vitamin problems: probably

Eating instant ramen is why you'll stay poor. Buy rice and beans and put the rest in cryptos.

>ramen noodles on a daily basis
Have you noticed any changes in your personality?
Mood swings?

In the anime welcome to the NHK its said that eating ramen noodles leads to chemical imbalances due to poor nutrition and eventually mental disorers.

noticed mood swings recently?

You probably have enough sodium as a salt mine

Why don't you mix ramen with rice/buckwheat/potatoes? I also live on an extremely limited budget, but these staples really don't cost much, rice is even cheaper than ramen.

t. another poorfag

>welcome to the NHK
I hated and loved that anime

forgot about those

I do this but because I like ramen

>vegetarian meat
>vegetarian
I'm worried about the soy getting to your brain.

read some of the studies of the health problems caused by ramen. You’ll never eat the trash again. I live in Korea and I don’t touch the stuff anymore. And fuck soy sauce too, asian food is terrible for men

Oatmeal bro here,

I wish I was you.

>eating daily
The fuck is wrong with you people? I eat like once every 2 or 3 days at the most.

traditional ramen is so fucking good
the garbageyou are eating is not good unless you are some sodiumfag

I never got the "Instant ramen is poor people food" meme.
For the standards of instant food it's cheap, sure, but it's more expensive and less filling than the stark majority of actual real food.

You could buy an entire sack of rice and some poultry for the same money you'd spend on a week of ramen.
You could buy yourself an entire kitchen of ingredients to cook filling but cheap meals with.

You're like a fat woman claiming that being thin is impossible if you're poor because good food is expensive.
If you're rich enough for noodles, it means you're rich enough to not eat like a fucking animal.

Big fucking deal. Sounds like my college years. Boohoo you entitled motherfucker

People who eat instant noodles do so because they can't cook or are really lazy to do so.

Actually, Japanese live the longest, and they consume more instant noodles and raw sushi than other country.

Greasy shit like fast food is what kills you.

anyone else into upper-tier obscure gook import ramen brands like Mamee/Indomie?

How can you not learn cook with the slights amount of agency?

The green packet Mamee Shiitake is great. Try it if you can find it.

>upper tier obscure gook import
>mamee
kek

foodrevolution.org/blog/ramen-noodles/

Japanese instant ramen isn't anything like the radioactive chinese shit that's sold overseas though.
It's made with actual soup concentrate, pretty much the same stuff you'd use to make it home, instead of generic "chicken powder and sawdust" types of flavors (pretty much the only choices of flavor overseas).

Not to mention that people are much more parsimonious with not only their instant ramen consumption here, but fast food and 'unhealthy' food in general.
It's not really comparable, and using Japanese longevity as proof that chink instant ramen isn't pure shit makes no sense.

You can literally make nutritious soups and broths with left-over vegetables.

Eating ramen will lead to permanent defects in your physiology. You might even get scurvy.

Come on user, don't be stupid.

>getting his scare info off sites like this
No wonder Veeky Forums buys high and sells low.

I DONT LIKE THIS THREAD

I'm simply saying that if people ate instant ramen instead of fast food, they would be way healthier. Something like french fries is so much worse than ramen, it's not even funny. The only thing to worry about with ramen is the high sodium, but as long as you're chugging water all day like me, you'll be fine.

>not wanting to eat petroleum byproduct is "scare info"

Enjoy your cancer, you deserve it

I'm living the same, but I also buy eggs, put them on top of the ramen and you wont be an absolute skelebro

snopes.com/harvard-study-ramen-damage-body/
Learn to do proper research. Accept facts from peer reviewed articles and not fearmongers.