>not owning turtles
>explain

Other urls found in this thread:

tradeogre.com/
medium.com/@turtlecoin/this-week-in-turtlecoin-feb-2-2018-e23def850f39
blockzero.show/7ffca55a
faucet.trtl.me/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just waiting for the elastos moon but don't worry I'll have my 700k turtles back soon

Please put TRTL/Turtle in the title, I have a filter for a reason, same with others.

Because you would rather shit post about shitcoin than make money?

JUST HAND OVER THEM SHELLS ALREADY GREEDY KIKE

TRTLuygqzHPdc7LyhiuUgsTM62dM3firC8URopiySkcLUVZUNqtMkUJMUJqMS1eeymUq7Sd45R3aBZPjVLvohhSTJtQsoCzEesm

Where the fuck can you even buy this garb?

Mined turtles when the difficulty was low and dumped at 40sat when you FOMO'd in. Mining garlicoin now and waiting for you to FOMO in.

Larp

tradeogre.com/

Please give this fella a tip: This.

tradesatoshi listing soon
the main dev paid for it out of pocket too
read up on recent updates here @
medium.com/@turtlecoin/this-week-in-turtlecoin-feb-2-2018-e23def850f39

What is this? a coin for pajeets???

im hyped on TRTL

Just listen to this: blockzero.show/7ffca55a

Check out this website, too: turtlecoin.lol

I only managed to get together 400k worth of turtle. Tradesatoshi better be worth mining these things.

Thanks Turtle bro. now proud owner of 143143 Turtles

There's also a faucet where you can get free Shells:

faucet.trtl.me/

Forget about the keylogger meme for a minute, you bigger issues: the distribution.
Less than 10 people hold 90% of the supply.
The Dev's got too greedy. They thought making a stupid thread in Veeky Forums is enough traffic for people to start mining the coin seriously. They should have said it to reddit, bitcointalk and other public places. Because of this greedy stupid decision the coin can never grow. No investor would be interested in some stupid coin owned by less than 10 people that have 90% of it.
Why tech does it offer that monero doesn't already have? Turtle memes? lmao
>TRTL
>reaching more than 0.01$ ever
lmao, not with that supply, inflation and stupid rich whales.
I can not stress this enough: Insiders have MULTIPLE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS mined already, they can crash the market any time, or keep it down a LONG time.
>yfw it's even those hundred millions holder whales that are chosen to handle the #turtle-market (an escrow on the official discord group chat) and get paid 5% fees on EACH trades on top of that.
This shows that the devs are Turtlejews

CodIsAFish has at least 200 million
Leonardo has at least 200million
superduperdeluxe has at least 200 million

Above three are shitty trailer trashes that mined it with a single GPU. They will keep dumping as soon as they see they can get a few dollars to get some food and meth for the day.

mkid has more than 800 million now.

inb4
>muh 2 billions new turtle per month
>muh inflation
1 - Your shares are getting diluted at the same rate as the whales
2 - They can flip and increase their shares at a much greater rate than people can mine it considering the current mining difficulty
I don't know how you guys fail to see this

it has increased since

Been mining for days and I'm only at 21k, help me become a big boy turtle

TRTLv2qTHLSeha98pcKDUwVys1T6qJbbc1orwCeXAhqN8HRdnh8ek1xTEqq2psotRz27vYuZYUL1752BZvGTWLQT86QDbXB9fjj

TRIGGERED TURTLES

>yfw it's even those hundred millions holder whales that are chosen to handle the #turtle-market (an escrow on the official discord group chat) and get paid 5% fees on EACH trades on top of that.
This shows that the devs are Turtlejews

CodIsAFish has at least 200 million
Leonardo has at least 200million
superduperdeluxe has at least 200 million

Above three are shitty trailer trashes that mined it with a single GPU. They will keep dumping as soon as they see they can get a few dollars to get some food and meth for the day.

mkid has more than 800 million now.

inb4
>muh 2 billions new turtle per month
>muh inflation
1 - Your shares are getting diluted at the same rate as the whales
2 - They can flip and increase their shares at a much greater rate than people can mine it considering the current mining difficulty
I don't know how you guys fail to see this

I thought we were already over shilling this bullshit after the dumb people that were going to invest in it realized how much of a fucking scam it is.

>sold at 30 sats
>fomo'd back in at 24 sats
>now at 8 sats

nice copy pasta 14 year old scrub

>2018
>having turtle bags
>explain