Fucking idiots...

Fucking idiots. (they) have convinced you that the way to riches in crypto is to desperately gamble on bitmex futures at 100x or to buy and "hodl" coins that have already mooned like OMG or LTC. No. The way to get rich in crypto is to buy coins before the masses hear about them. And I'm not talking about buying them before normies hear, like Bitcoin. I mean before Veeky Forums and the discord trading group ecosystem hears. Buy a coin before it is listed on CMC, when its marketcap is

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x0ea560c60f92c70b06974210f3ce54c0dcec4865#balances
etherdelta.com/#0x0ea560c60f92c70b06974210f3ce54c0dcec4865-ETH
cryptopanic.com/news/470021/Oligarch-RULE-token
warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=Fucking idiots. (they) have convinced you that the way to riches in crypto is to desperately gamble on bitmex futures
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

only seen my moonshot coin talked about on Veeky Forums like twice even though its solid af

I have a coin just suited for that, I am shilling it tho. It's Travelflex.
Seriously peeps, look at the website, look at the products, look at the low volume and market cap. Shit is going to make me and possibly you so god damn rich.

100% true, saw XRB here months before pump

how the heck am I supposed to find out about a coin before it's even publicly announced?

Yeah, this place is really slow for picking up gems right now, which is sad because it wasn't always like this. Sure you had to dig, but now there's basically nothing.
Picking stuff up on the shit tier exchanges is definitely the way to go right now. Most of Reddit can't even seem to manage how Idex works, so we've got time.

The Dev is a Veeky Forumsradio and he only shills here because we have less Pajeets than Bitcointalk and most telegram communities.

Travelflex looks like a scam. No team, super-fancy website and a shit concept

>don't buy coins you hear about on Veeky Forums
>now let me tell you about this coin

>tumbleweeds

Does this coin have any website or info available? Tried googling, only found the exchanges

By "this coin" I mean Oligarch

Nope ground floor. The Devs going to have an ICO soon though. He shills here all the time. Try finding some of his threads for more info. His idea is solid and his smart contract is legit.

Where can I find more info about RULE?

So where do I go to buy this shit

over 93% of the coins held by one guy
that's good right?
etherscan.io/token/0x0ea560c60f92c70b06974210f3ce54c0dcec4865#balances

etherdelta.com/#0x0ea560c60f92c70b06974210f3ce54c0dcec4865-ETH

It's an ERC-20. ICO price will be 0.0001 ETH. 33 million will be in circulation.

It hasn't had an ICO yet. The holders are Veeky Forums posters that gave the Devs ideas/translations and helped with code. It's/ourcoin/

So to be successful we should purchase a coin that hasn't been shilled on Veeky Forums that you are shilling?

You're absolutely fucking dumb brother.

If you're not even going to link anything useful you give me nothing to work with and there's no way to bring excitement. So have a freebie and stop being lazy, bye.

cryptopanic.com/news/470021/Oligarch-RULE-token

wheres the wallet, how do I mine it

Furthermore, when somebody is shilling a low MC coin on hear that you haven't heard of and Biz ignores it or calls OP a faggot. BUY THAT COIN.

I bought ELIX at 1000 sats, ECC at 2 SATS, LINK at 2500 SATS... and a fuck ton of others. CoinExchange, Crypotpia & EtherDelta are the keys to success. If you're buying shit on Binance, Bittrex, Polo... You're too fucking late my friends.

Just keep an eye on the token. News coming soon.

Nice pasta from November
warosu.org/biz/thread/S4485808

user MVP

>November
This pasta is older than you are kid

Only real solution is a big dose of kys

Obvious shill, fuck your shitcoin.

Shitcoins are a gamble, always. They're unpredictable, one day you're up one day it tanks or crashes. Even the "good idea" ones are susceptible to crashes.

Prediction is a safer bet than gambling. I can tell you right now that during times when BTC is "stable" it goes up and down around 10%. Any retard can look at a graph and see that. So when it dips 10% what do you think is going to happen? It's coming back up. Buy the dip, sell the tip. Only hold when we have unforseen events like yesterday where it dropped around 25%. That's a good dip, and I can tell you what's going to happen because it's happened a thousand+ times before. It's almost guaranteed but still a prediction. With shitcoins there's little predictability, random ones moon and crash for no goddamn reason, any retard can also look at a graph and see that it's a gamble.

powhpyramid.com

only 6 ETH in the contract. this is gonna moon hard.

This is the coin shilling board. And this coin isn't that risky. Don't buy in now if you don't want to but just keep an eye on it.

Aware, just don't expect biters working on faith alone. I'm supposed to be fudding this ffs.

I'm just trying to get the token in people's heads so when In the next couple weeks when more news comes out people will be like Oh yeah Oligarch I heard about that. I didn't expect people to buy in. Not that it would be bad if someone did I buy in since I'm confident this token's a winner.

its (((they))) idiot.

I shilled VEN on here at $0.28 and got called a faggot and you fags said it was a scam shitcoin. Lmao. So funny how most Veeky Forumstards only buy high caps at ATH

VEN and XRP "weren't risky." Yet look at all the red. They're still some of the best shitcoins to buy, but it's still not as predicable as BTC, or ETH if you're small time.

shill me some coins then

This nigger is trying to scam you guys

He's done this shit in the exact same way before

warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=Fucking idiots. (they) have convinced you that the way to riches in crypto is to desperately gamble on bitmex futures

This and this is especially more important for the poorfags out there. You need to get in early and that means going on terrible exchanges.

This pasta has been around for at least 4 years. New fags please go.

Why even go on Veeky Forums if you just want to buy bitcoin and hodl?

>already mooned
>OMG
sdk end of feb, decentralized exchange, plasma

kek alrighty then