What the fuck is the difference between Zcash, Dash, and Monero? Same with Ripple and Stellar

What the fuck is the difference between Zcash, Dash, and Monero? Same with Ripple and Stellar.

Altcoin general, what are your long term holds?
>SC, XLM, BAT, DCR

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/monero-project/monero
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Zcash - kind of new, 20% of mining goes to devs, hyped on the fact that the devs are scientists, seem to be useless

Dash - dead already, but it has masternodes what makes community live

Monero - safe and going to be adopted, great team, great tech.

Buy DIVX. Thank me later.

Zcoin dominates zcash and Monero. Dash is pointless.

monero is the only privacy coin worth a shit. zksnarks are a meme, the privacy model is broken and the market filled with stupid shitcoin forks of zcash

dash is a premine scam. stellar is ripple minus the jews and plus so much more ripple wished it had

Stellar - a better ripple, started being a fork of ripple.
Ripple hype is over. Also ripple as a system may be great but it doesn't use it's own token and it's not a currency.
Stellar is ambitiouse, I don't hold any though. In development.

> Stellar and Ripple
Stellar is just a less performant fork of ripple created because the owner was salty he couldn’t sell his coins. Both are shitcoins that don’t belong in the top10

looks like ARK pt 2, i'm not stupid user

monero has the cancer too. monero devs are fan of blockstream cancer, which means high fees, shittier and shittier product and eventually death.

Well what extra does it have, I'm asking? I don't see any differentiating features reading through their site.

What do you think of Zcoin or other private coin alts?

Monero is the only one that matters.

ZKSnarks are actually great, that is when its added to BCH via extension blocks.

stupid deluded fuck

no mention of deeponion

It's getting harder and harder to get valid info here. Everyone just tells the coin they're invested in is the best without even bothering to look into alternatives. Greed is bad for crypto, we need to put real effort into finding legit projects and investing in good tech.
Saying that monero is perfect and all the z-fork a are a meme, is normie-level ignorant.

like twenty minutes ago you said that zcoin was perfect and zcash/monero/dash were memes, where's the consistency? you're either full of shit and shilling or have no idea what you're talking about

pretty sure that's only 1-2 monero devs

github.com/monero-project/monero

>145 contributors

Obviously not everyone has a meaningful role, but cmon, user.

Neo and Walton are my Big holds. Most of my portfolio.
They gonna take me to moon

The difference is Monero is an actual currency while the rest are Pajeet pump and dumps that no one accepts

This

he's not saying there's 145 total devs he's sayiong there's "like 1-2" that are fans of this "blockstream cancer"

Oh my bad, I'm pic related.

learn to read potato. Only 1-2 monero devs believe the blockstream small block propaganda bullshit.

see

Why Neo?

Fuck off, kike.

These questions are better to be asked in the discord group. There's a dedicated altcoin chat for the coins and their purposes themselves, and a portfolio guidance chat aswell. Amongst a shitload of other useful tools for trading, that is. I'm even gaining profits in this bleeding market.

discord gg/b9uVZBm

appreciate it, user, i had no idea there was such a discord

OP for the love of god, don't do this. How long have you been on Veeky Forums? These scamers post discords 24/7. They've eased up the past week because of the crash, so maybe you haven't noticed.

yeah but the others haven't asked for my social that's how i know this is the real deal

Decentralized exchanges are going to change the landscape.

Therefore, DEX tokens and anything to do with market analysis:
ZRX, KNC, ENG, CND are coins that i always buy the dip on.

Also I am keeping a very close eye on b0x network. They're the first to attempt to offer margin trading for decentralized exchanges. It's the most promising coin of 2018 in the DEX space.

You don't fucking know what xlm is but it's a longterm hold for you? Wew lad

meant XRP, no one pointed it out so i didn't correct myself

thanks turd