ECONOMIC APOCALYPSE HAS BEGUN

ECONOMIC APOCALYPSE HAS BEGUN

IT'S HAPPENING FAGGOTS

DOW JONES CLOSED DOWN 666 POINTS, THE CORRECTION OF THE BEAST, LITERALLY TRILLIONS WIPED OUT

BITCOIN MARKET IN STATE OF FREE FALL, HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS LOST

I WARNED YOU FAGGOTS EARLIER THIS WEEK TO LEAVE THE CITIES, BUY FOOD GUNS AND AMMO

WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zOqThPV0jFs
naaim.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/00R_Easy-Volatility-Investing- -Abstract-Tony-Cooper.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=JM5WqJp7tUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xihzgEsV2nw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hi /pol/

*farts*

About time

Meanwhile crypto market cap is 420 bil. Feels comfy man

>3% fall

didnt even trigger safety measures

stay mad coin-Kuck

meh
it'll be fine

>pretending 3% is a small deal for cuck-street

C O P E

O

P

E

>babby's first time there's a minor correction when he actually owns shares
It'll return to trend next week

honestly anything that leads to the extinction of our kind could be seen as a step in the right direction

This.
People ruin each other's lives for paper.

>record low unemployment
>strongest economy since the 90's
>massive stock earnings released
>market still crashes

Uh huh

THOUSAND HUNDRED OF GORILLION AND THREE FIDDY

so /comfy/ sitting rural af next to my Rifle and Pistol

I was worried about the market, but in all reality the big dogs will just see this as a sale and gobble some shit up. If the market really does crash, well everyone’s fucked whether you’re in the market or not. I’ve come to the conclusion that the only safe haven is property. Farmland, acreage with timber and water, rental houses, etc... That’s my end game.

That won't be enough if you don't have gold

This is a little overdramatic. Did you take your meds, user?

Everything will be on firesale once the crash happens. If you don't have precious metals now is the time to buy.

Support is at 22,000

If we breach that we're going down to 6000, if we breach that we're going back to the stone age

Gold, silver, USD cash, Foreign cash, land titles etc are down in the safe.

precious metals crash in a recession too dumbfuck

only thing recession proof is drugs.

*drugs, alcohol, and plumbing

I agree, to a point. I do think if you are liquid you’ll be able to make a killing buying in at the bottom, but I don’t think the dollar will cease to exist in the next crash. I may be wrong, but we haven’t seen hyperinflation yet... so I think the dollar still has time. PM’s are a great hedge however, I’m not trying to downplay that.

Kek plumbing. Fuck off, masterrace sparky coming through. Bow down toilet unclogger

What if Kim Jong Nuke takes all your sparkys?

*EMP's your field out of existence*
Based Kim

How can we make money off people's misery?

Just wait till Monday lol

HYPER INFLATION SOON STALKER
youtube.com/watch?v=zOqThPV0jFs

hey /pol/ is there anything fun going on right now?

There is a reason China and Russia have been stock pilling on gold. I think all those dollars will be coming home to roos and hyperinflation will skyrocket.

Buy VXX

Are drugs ever a bad investment?

A market would the best thing ever to happen, you fucking moron.

Dems getting btfo out by the memo.

What is that memo thing? I'm not part of 56% so it kinda tells me nothing. Is that some fbi investigation or something?

You're smart. I like you. Any reason you picked VXX vs something like SPXS?

Trump tried to go parabolic while already up in bubble territory
digits of truth

Basically the FBI and DOJ used fake and partisan "evidence" facilitated by the DNC and Hilldawg's campaign to spy on Trump during the election. Watergate x10

Save us Trumpu senpai~

naaim.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/00R_Easy-Volatility-Investing- -Abstract-Tony-Cooper.pdf

Take the volatility pill

I own silver and gold. Literally nothing can happen that's financially bad for me.

Bring it.

hmm 666.. sounds like a staged masonic psyop, what are the odds it plunges by the mark of the beast. its also feb 2, 2018 = 2nd month, 2nd day, 2018= 11= 2 so 2x3 = 6

>will i be buying food and seeking shelter in the country?
yes
>but will i do it now?
no
>why?
because collapse will be 2023

Deflation of fiat would be bad for you.

What are you guys talking bout, sounds interesting, am sick as fuck so please no dwor bully.

Good read, thanks user. I put in some inverse ETFs in on Tuesday that are helping me cut some of my losses. Ready for this to go full blown bear right now.

>Made 900k.
>Withdrawing 10k at a time to my bank account because they won't raise my limits.

PLZ NO WAIT... A COUPLE MONTHS.

How should I profit off the coming chaos?

Please be true, I don't feel that bad when everybody else feel bad as well.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Holy fuck. That's hilarious.

basically Trump is fighting his own security aparratus, you are eating yourself it's lovely

Deflation actually is bad for metals though. Inflation is good if your hodling metal. Although (((they))) have kept metal prices suppressed with futures. Or at least that's what everyone says.

That was when they were still under Obama. Doesn't change the fact they did some illegal shit. Trump isn't attacking the FBI, he's attacking corrupt leaders.

It's funny because it's the last thing I'm worried about. Of course you're technically right, but that's not fucking happening anytime soon bro.

Sell on fucking news senpai.

>muh metal
I know you gold bugs, made lots of money shorting you.
You pathethics get spied on 24/7, net neutrality whatnot and you complain about secret service testing if there could be kompromat against the potential future leader of the US?
You unironically believe they didn't check on obama you naive thicclet?
Nah user, this is a highly sophisticated wealth transfer:
Democrats provided liquidity and pumped up markets during crisis in hopes of return when crisis is over and now instead companies get tax cuts and move to the bond market to put all that QE money into safe havens.
It's a shame you retards are have congo tier education levels.

Fucking kill me. I lost 4.11% today. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASHHHHHHHHHSSSSSSSSSSSSHSHSHSHSUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!! FUCK. AND THE MARKETS FUCKING CLOSED SO I CANT EVEN SELL. WHAT THE FUCK Veeky Forums. IT'S OVER. I'M BTFO. THIS IS ANOTHER FUCKING HOLOCAUST!

youtube.com/watch?v=JM5WqJp7tUQ

>>record low unemployment
>Implying this is a good thing
The last time unemployment was this low was in 2007, just before the 2008 crash. The time before that was in the early 2000s, just before the .com bubble burst.

KEK HAS SPOKEN,THIS IS REALITY

>this entire post

Why u fear monger we haven't even gotten near the 50 day MA

Goddamn why are they so predictable but the dumb goyim are so blind?

I'M RIGHT THERE WITH YOU OP

URAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHH

youtube.com/watch?v=xihzgEsV2nw

WE'RE COMIN FOR YA GLOBALISTS

>a 3% move is significant in stocks
Wow, so that's what regulations and middlemen do, slow everything to a crawl.
Post you are face when you realised crypto is the first true free market and swings of 60% should be the norm due to human nature.

Why 2023?

Please let this happen. I have 100k in cash (savings) - I want to buy as much post-crash property and stock as I can afford.

THE STOCK MARKET IS CRASHING BUT THE HUMAN SPIRIT IS RISING

help

sitting /comfy/ with my tax break

Reminder that Bitcoins all time high was $19,666

Biggest fall in Dow in years is 666 points! Coincidence? I think not!

My happy meal and extra large iced latte came out to be $6.66.
Coincidence?
I think not!

Hey OP. Hope you die in the bread lines

Guys, is this it? Is this the next recession? Are the gains I made this year about to get overturned?

we only trade long meaningless strings of numbers and letters here. It called crypto and makes us feel grown up. No one has gven a shit about the stock markets since IPOS and share buybacks turned it into a bigger scam than trading meaningless strings of letters and numbers.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE put our log back an leave us alone in our moist darkness!

Alternatively. Please let this b the zombie apocalypse. I have guns of all types, revolvers, shotguns, rifles, both modern BCP and percussion, flintlocks, ammunition making facilitis, edged weapons, tools, power generation, a thousand litres of diesel, earth movers, 600 litres of heating oil, forestry, horses, cattle, sheep, pigs, chickens, SUVs, drones, hydroelectric power, stables, a fallout shelter, workshops, a forge, lathe, furnace, coal, food production, tobacco seeds, body armour, optics, night vision, IR lasers, illuminators, chem sticks, wind up torches, tasers, bows, crossbows, clubs, hatchets, swords, sabres, spears, bayonets comms, solar power, a battery bank and entire library of literate, medical facilities, antibiotics and 12 months of tasty dried food, gold, silver, propane, gas stoves, portable ovens, wood burners, wood burning fireplaces, CCTV, NBC equipment and a fortified home. Don't judge me, I'm rich and lonely. I can even make my own percussion caps and black powder and have supplies. I have a flip nurse who works as a maid and a tenant farmer who does work for me I have a blonde and a dog and I hate society. Bring it on. Also please put the log back down and leave me in my moist darkness. Thanks

Depends. All the generations met last week, genZ, gen X boomers, the silent and decided millennial were an abominations and that we ere going to kill them all. There can be no forgiveness for the emo or hipster fads, kaye west, the kardashians, facebook, applefanboys or people who wear those stupid beards and glasses. So if you are not a millennial you are fine. If you are you are fucked. We poisoned your water last week.

>not understanding the strength of the dollar and interest rates and how it correlates with market prices

go back into crypto boys, its not safe in fiat either!!!

Fuck off, maddox.

Its the bond market stupid

>please buy my bags!!!!!!!!!

So where do I put my money?

I have most in stocks because I'm young.

>So where do I put my money?

Think sharpie

MORE BLOOD FOR THE BLOODMOON

>I'm young
Why are you not putting it into crypto?

The falls were large because market making algorithms are cowardly they widen and lower spreads with increases in volatility.

The market won't be allowed to fall too much however, as the plunge protection team (working group on financial markets) will step in

>Not remembering that Obama used to use this number but Americucks don't report someone who is out of work for a long time on the unemployment record

But Trump is MY based ZOG-stooge, praise kek!

BASED MAGAPEDE!

this is what happens when the Federal Reserve raises interest rates. It will go back up don't be a dumbass

BUILD THAT WALL, BAN THE MUSLIMS, GET RID OF THE MEXICANS, AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Kek not having any palladium. Who /palladium/ here?

>not having enriched uranium
who /bestkorea/ here?

we are all ZOG stooges whether you like it or not, goy

>not having venezueland petrocoin