BUY THIS SHIT YOU FAT FUCKING RETARD

Shut the fuck up, buy this shit. Don't read into it, you'll just lose out on more money. BUYBUYBUY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Icb_tRTnA4g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reserve_requirement).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i did at .36, then i sold at .41

oh nononononono

its .60 now

yeah, im angry is what im saying

where

stop this I'm trying to accumulate

bibox

Oh I did at 35 cents. So fucking comfy. I haven't seen green so long I almost forgot how good it feels. This is the tether killer nigga. Gonna be huge.

just sold 100k :P

I'm tired of those shit coins that can only be bought with bitcoins

What's the fucking point of them

youtube.com/watch?v=Icb_tRTnA4g

ok i'm unorinically convinced lol

tether killer would be jcash
what the fuck has jnt anything to do with this ?

what do you think is used and therefore partially burned to create jcash brainfuck?

Whats difference betwene jnt and jcash

The token from my understanding gives jcash value. One jcash usd is 1 dollar of jnt. Jnt also functions like gas does for ethereum.

First thing i did when waking up was all inning this coin. Feels good man.

You retards STILL dont understand this coin.

Jibrel is a financial service provider (soon to be a fully licensed bank) in Switzerland. It allows for fully backed traditional assets via so called Crypto Depository Receipts (CryDRs) on the blockchain, which is an interesting concept especially regarding the ongoing Tether controversy. The first asset has already launched for institutions and is called jCash. jCash rolled out in 5 different currencies for the start.

JNT will be used as a proof of solvency token. The Jibrel bank/DAO has to hold enough JNT to cover for its onchain liabilities. This means if there are tokenized assets worth 20 million USD, the DAO has to hold JNT worth that amount. If JNT dumps in price, the DAO will have to buy more JNT to keep being able to cover for their liabilities. Conversely, if JNT moons, the DAO will sell JNT, because it will hold too much. This dampens price movement, however, the more people use this service and tokenize assets, the more JNT will be held by Jibrel. Well, technically they wouldn't need to hold more if price increased accordingly, but from an investor's perspective this does not matter, as a supply decrease implies a price increase anyway. All this is regulated by Swiss banking law and audited by PwC.

The token economics are great in my opinion, because they are directly tying price to the success of the project.

THIS is why it's gonna moon. The more outstanding jCash, the more JNT they will need to buy back and hold.

how long are you planning to hold?

so jnt dumps and dao will have to buy more
with what money?
jnt value drops and dao is suddenly broke because they have to buy more?
huh?

There is offchain liquidity. For example, they partnered with the Al Maktoum family (ruling family of Dubai) to tokenize part of ther 10bn private fund as a pilot and to provide liquidity for e.g. jCash. Consider the fact that people may deposit real money and assets to the Jibrel bank, all of which provides liquidity.

Unironically taking profit at 10 bucks, then holding for 100. If they become THE crypto bank, this is not unrealistic.

:DDDDDDDDDDDDD

so i deposit my cash at dao and dao will use MY cash to buy internettokens to account for the cash i deposited?
is this some sort of reverse perpetuum mobile?
i really don't get it

STFU and let me accumulate!!!!!

Anybody?

I'm not sure why retards constantly ask this question in every Jibrel thread.

If you don't understand it I dont want you to be apart of this mission. You retards who don't do a shred of research are stupid assholes.

Go back to buy Tron and Verge this is where the grown ups do their business.

Picked up 14k. Should have done it earlier but I wasnt expecting HitBTC to be a piece of shit. Thanks gate.io

Is this a good buy in price or do you guys think it will dip over the next couple days?

Buy and hold for six months. Double digit coin.

Just average your buys, because its hard to tell. The mcap is under 100 mil right now with 155 mil of these in circulation. This is ground floor if you didnt get in ICO

I'm wondering this as well.

Honestly, I wouldn't put it past Kucoin to make even this dump considering recent trends.

Do you know how banks work? The cash you deposit is used for bank operations, including creating liquidity for other operations. There is a very small minimum reserve requirement(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reserve_requirement).

So yes, the cash you deposit there will be used to do other stuff, including buying and selling their proof of solvency token. There is a constant readjustment, so keep in mind while they will have to buy when it dumps, they also are forced to sell if it pumps. This is not a profit buyback, it's a liquidity backing.

I know it's a bit hard to wrap your head around, but the good thing is, this coin does not need normie investors or biztrards buying and shilling. It will simply go up as they hit roadmap goals. Jibrel's offerings can save regular banks shitloads of money (we all know blockchain is predestined for financial applications, see Ripple).

Therefore, there as a reason to use Jibrel. Jibrel being used means there will be onchain liabilities. Which in turn means the DAO needs to hold JNT * price(JNT) = nominal value of onchain liabilities at all time.

Now, let's do some math. Plug in a few different numbers for onchain liabilities. Then buy JNT, as you now understand what this token will do no matter if the pajeets here buy it or not.

Yea really.

You guys need to get in the fucking game and fud this shit into the ground like we started doing with LINK in it's pre-sale

What the fuck is bibox ? Is hat the only exchange

When does it come to kucoin

I bought it at gate.io. This exchange has low liquidity though

gate.io has low liquidity

They listed the wallet already. Should be soon.

Volume is virtually identical to Kucoin tho

Boys should i cost average it or just go all in right now

I am cost averaging it because I came in late. Either way, maybe short term you could be at a loss, but long term if the market stays the same this coin will go up in price. It's only 2x ico price currently. Binance lising should also (hopefully) come in the coming days/weeks.

cost average in, market is still down atm