I have 45k chain link. what are the odds that I a millionaire by eoy 40/60?

I have 45k chain link. what are the odds that I a millionaire by eoy 40/60?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you're going to sell too early and then kys.
do yourself a favor. don't even think about selling until 2020

Thank you friend

Link is an all or nothing bet. Either you lose it all or you end up with nothing.

>Either you lose it all or you end up with nothing.

A lot lower than they used to be
kek

No, you'll need 4MM LINK eoy to make it.

if making is achieving $1MM then 85/15

way to get jokes

end of year 2030 if you're lucky.
but milk will probably cost 500$ by then due to inflation

$20 LINK will happen next year. This is how it's going to go down:
The price will consistently increase in the 2 months leading up to main net launch as "sell the news" day traders and people who are "watching" ChainLink while chasing other moons start to buy in. This will drive small amounts of FOMO and get Link to a couple of dollars.
Main net launch may trigger a sell off but partnership announcements will finally get the normies to click that this is a big deal.
Next year will be a transition from "new big deal" to "entrenched market leader" as adoption rapidly spreads. With the number of eyes on crypto, expect $20 to come and go some time next year.

Screencap this shit I'm calling it right now.

>I HAVE 40k LINK WILL I MAKE IT?
>HEY GUYS 30K LINK HERE, HOW MUCH WILL IT BE WORTH?
>65K LINK HERE, WILL I BE A MILLIONAIRE?

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF RETARDS. NO ONE FUCKING KNOWS. STOP HUMBLE BRAGGING ABOUT YOUR STACK. NO ONE FUCKING CARES. NO ONE CAN PREDICT THE FUTURE. FUCK OFF.

I think Im the only one that clicks on these threads for the titties.

Lucy Wild has incredible tits but looks like she has an extra chromosome. Even when she's getting gangbanged she has that same blank retarded stare. What a waste.

that's why I bought a stack of 45k milk

45K? youll be a millionaire in just a few months fren
1k EOY

KEK! user, join the discord group and ask that question again. Really!

discord gg/b9uVZBm

I thought it was clever user.
Even though I hate Link fud.

why does she look like that Ice Age squirrel?

If you are lucky enough to have $45K in disposable funds and you invest them in something like ChainLink, and then compound that idiocy by coming onto Veeky Forums and asking this crowd whether or not you are going to be a millionaire someday, I would say that the odds are virtually nil.

or she's just a really bad actress
some people just can't ever act naturally on camera

Maybe she's just the world's most advanced sex robot.

I'm 22, and know shit about investing. I followed 4chans advice and started investing in October with 5k
Currently at 30k
A lot of people call me stupid, but hey I'd rather be stupid than live a life of mediocracy

kek there is nothing going on in that chicks head, I just looked up one of her videos, it looks like she needs 95% of her brain power just to remember to breathe

Nope

>acy
ha

She has FAS

I want to jizz on her souless retard face

SPOILER ALERT, you can do both!

She is for the real doll fetish people out there.

Prayer session
I don't care if you are religious or not, but in times as troublesome as these we need to reach out to a higher power
Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

That's kind of hot