I am here to present you gentlemen with an opportunity

I am here to present you gentlemen with an opportunity.

This coins moonshot to $3.00 was just a taste of what's yet to come. The hype has died down so the coin currently rests around $0.70. But in March Coss.io is guaranteed to Ben the first crypto exchange to host direct fiat/altcoin pairings.

This is huge. COSS coin holders will get a massive dividends from this and the value of COSS coin will skyrocket. Smart money is filling their bags now.

Well what say you, user? Will you accompany me to the Kaiper Belt?

fuck off rune

sure. why not. hell, its cheap right now.

Please stop shilling, I'm not done buying

The related graphic illustrates how everybody week so far of COSS' existence, the return on holding the token tends to increases every week parabolically.

great fucking buy. thanks for shilling me this (and fudding) two months ago. This is obvious

Your reply is queued for verification. 5 shillpoints have been added to your account.

>the hype has died

Coss has died

Bro COSS had been in bed since April. There is almost zero volume. Dear good your Coss boys are dumb

>he doesn't realize that if it had volume it would be $100 and that's why smart money is getting in now
ok user stay poor

sadly next week will not have +100% dividends.

The whole point of that post was fiat pairings are coming which will increase volume dramtically.

It wont be a 100$ coin any time soon, it would have to be very wildly successful for that. However, 10$ is well within the realms of possibility, 20$ if the fiat pairing goes well.

Exchange coins so comfy

This dead piece of shit is the only coin I've ever sold at a loss and I am damn happy to have reinvested what remained in a coin that will actually have value in 3 months. Where is all of this imaginary volume going to come from?

>buy a shitcoin for a shit exchange that fucks everything up
>expect them to pull off fiat gateway after fucking up everything else
>trusting these buffoons with your financial data

API/bot trading. adding new tokens/ICOs. trading competitions. getting volume isnt hard the only reason they dont have it now is because the engine is slow. if/when they get the scaling problem resolved this will rocket to $5 in no time.

ur a fucking idiot

The exchange is working much better lately. Feeling more optimistic about the new engine than I was a month ago.

If you don't own coss you are brain dead
end of story

Just brought 100k

They got a new CTO who has built trading engines before. They're hiring new dev team members as well. For some reason I trust this team because of their transparency. Sure, they've fucked shit up. So have tons of other exchanges. Bitfinex got fucking HACKED and is still in business. I've got faith in these guys over an anonymous a bunch of anonymous chinks.

Coin is down 80 percent, volume is dying, amerifats cant even trade fiat if it ever comes out, market order aint refreshing, ui is painfull to look at, charts dont work, wallets are a clusterfuck...
seriously, why you try to shill this again?

nigger if everything was rosy and volume was pumping it would be BNB/KCS coin price.

>massive dividends
You're assuming people want to use that exchange anymore. Coss holders really believe that it will rival binance, bittrex, or coinbase but it's unfortunately just going to be a exchange where you buy a specific coin from time to time. That's also assuming they will list good coins but looking at what they listed so far its not good. Not to mention they have no volume. Sorry guys who bought this at like $2 bucks or higher.

Api will x5 volume u fucking idiot. That is a free x5, but more like x8 due to fomo.

You just threw away the best investment in your portfolio.

So 1mill volume will now be 5mil? Lol great, people are definitely going to FOMO into that. Only people shilling this shit now are people who bout at like $1.50+ and desperately want out or those guys who have like 500k COSS and all they need is like 50mill volume to live off dividends. Otherwise there is no point in holding these tokens.

By the way I've noticed someone always dumps this shit hard at night when I had these. So whatever price you see during the day is inflated by some whale or couple of whales since its so easy to manipulate with such low volume. So if you do plan to buy this, buy with caution. They really have nothing going for them at the moment for it to be at that price but good luck to COSS and coss holders.

They do not give a timeline for API.
What engine are they talking about?
>pic related

The (new) trade engine for performance. The post API release will just be extensions written in the trade engine to allow non-web clients to use it. It's difficult to estimate what more will be needed + time it takes to document it, but it shouldn't be to terribly long after.

Ahhh.