Shadow Pyramids. The ponzi of the people

1. Shadow Pyramid has no "early birds". No single wallet in the contract can dump 1000 tokens.

2. Therefore, since there was no dev hoarding 5 ETH worth of tokens, the total token supply is much lower. This obviously means bigger, phater dividends. It also means that due to the smaller pool, the tokens require less ETH to gain in price.

3. Made for the people, from the people. This contract was deployed before the official EthPyramid contract as a decoy. People on the discord threw small amounts of ETH for the lols. The idea to adopt this contract settled in after the official contract was deployed with more that 100 ETH already in it.

4. This contract has all of the advantages and none of the disadvantages of the OG, with a much lower total capital.

5, It's cheaper so you get more tokens for your ETH. The better investment right now

6. Our website is pretty.

GET THE FUCK IN, we are riding this rocket to 500eth

Other urls found in this thread:

powh420.com/index2.html
etherscan.io/address/0x029d0650c81817afb1810ae10270823318321878
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

powh420.com/index2.html
Good entry levels let's pump it

BUMP FOR PROSPERITY

you just got dumped lol. We are dump-proof

It's still early anons. Not even 100 eth on the contract. Seize this opportunity to actually make some money during the crash

etherscan.io/address/0x029d0650c81817afb1810ae10270823318321878

Went through every page and you are right that there isn't any whales

How do I get convinced to throw in 5 eth

didn't touch the ethpyramid one because that divine guy was a greedy whale

Seems pretty legit by looking at the transaction history. I think I'll put in 5 ETH before it hits 100

The dev on Ethp already sold. Eliminating his tokens. You guys are fuckin retards and the divs are the same.

Actually they are worse, since the OG only had 20 eth total pre-sale and you guys did 60+.

Been watching this one, think I'm gonna throw ~2 ETH in soon

Do it faggot

ugh ethpyramid is crashing, reinvesting to shadowpryamid might be worth it, is it still early?

so this is like ethpyramid except the 10 or so weak handed devs of ethpyr bought 20 ETH worth in total where shadow has hundreds of weak handed pajeets who bought 70 total?

I was burned by the 2 POWHs. This one looks good though. I will use some of my ico money.

Contract launched just over an hour ago

>
but in og there is 15 eth left on very few people who can influence price a lot, on shadow there are many people with fewer tokens

Exactly this.

Putting 0.5 before 100eth is hit. Looking for a 2x on it

got burnt on shadow powh fuck it lets throw some of that dumb money in

powhpyramid.com

only 6 ETH in the contract you can get in on the bottom. just put in a little bit and shill it.

Bump for justice!
And gains for everyone!

this matters to new buyers how?????

20 eth start vs 70 eth start.

which one would you rather start on?

who gives a fuck if 1 person owns it or 200 people own it. YOU as a STARTING BUYER dont give a SINGULAR FUCK

EASY GAINS BIZBROS, we are going to 200 eth