Retards

>invested in bitcoin
>expected it not to crash
You guys truly are idiots investing in crypto at all. I’ll be enjoying my 100k STABLE job. While you cucks and reddit are on suicide watch. Stay toasty yards.

Enjoy trading your time to jews who will make 10 times your salary just to tell you what to do

T.jelliam nocoiner polson

probably everyone's bitch. no friends. no ambition. loser that jacks off too much and is depressed. youll be let go during next round of lay offs. keep lurking faggot

How far did bitcoin fall again? HAHAHAHAHAHAH

$100k/year is just barely above poor.

The USD lost like 20% last year though OP.

Assumptions make you look stupid. Oh wait you invested in bitcoin do it’s obvious HAHAHAHAHA
In Ameritard it’s middle class average. For a single household.

In NYC maybe, but flyover country 100k gets you at least double that amount in terms of buying power and quality of life. That's a fortune in bumfuk America.

Compared to bitcoin that’s a blessing

But then you live in bumfuk America and end up having to fuck your cousin? Yeah no thanks..

>mfw i turned $700 into $5k in a month
Cashed out $3.5k about two weeks ago. Even if I left all my funds in I'd still be at $3.8k total. You're a retard who's mad that he didn't invest, lmfao. You could've been a millionare with your assets, how do you feel right now knowing you missed that chance?

Now you are assuming

Larp aside I make $120-140k a year and it really isn't anything to brag about. Single, no kids. Legit it's not much money at all.

lol bitcoin gained 1100% even with this dip.

Not even in fly over states. Florida, Penn, Maryland, Boston area, and more it's decent money. It's poor if you want to live in Beverly Hills, Manhattan or LA. $100k for one person is pretty good. I'm making $64k and I feel poor. But it just goes that much further in fly over states.

Feels good knowing the u.s. market won’t crash that hard in awhile
>3.5k HAHAHAHAHAHSHSHSHSHHAHAHA *inhales*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>implying that living in nyc is bad compared to the mid. I walk everywhere due to everywhere being within most a mile. Save tons and have quite a lot in savings. Also cheap whores are quite nice.

You named shit hole states/cities to try to differentiate between fly over states? Literally no different.

I live in LA, if you live in NYC and you think you are anything other then poor with $100k/year..... HAHAHAHA

you forgot to mention your necessary expenses

I love my job it’s an easy office job that I got due to knowing the owner and being family friends. I do nothing but maybe type one page a day then just go on my phone or laptop and play games. I’ll stay middle class comfortable and happy while you can keep crying.

Biz cucks just can’t compete feels so good.

You are comfortable and poor user. It's okay that you are poor, statistically the majority of people need to be. I'm not crying I have a condo on the beach south of LA I'm just calling it like I see it.

LOOOL I can't believe how mad you are that you missed out

I’ll live my comfy middle class jobs with no worries while you boys keep beggin for your crypto.
>guis I’m gonna kms plox donate me some coins
>maybe if I post this on reddit I’ll get even more.

>yards.
Enjoy getting your pay slashed to equal a recently hired girl on part time.

>makes 120-140k a year
>uses the word "legit"
>uses it in such a way that even using the correct, non-millennial dropout way would still be grammatically incorrect
Oops, you gave yourself away

ITT: Larpers

So what? Living a modest, comfy life with a good stable income is the best. Atleast we don't have to live in constant fear of losing our fortune in one day because of some financial bubble bursting. Anyways, stay broke faggot

Looking into this here truly is brainlet tier. This ain’t reddit

You mean you're happy you racked of tens of thousands of dollars of debt for an "education" that you could easily replicate for free with nothing more than google.

Read the thread before you post retard

my mom quit her wagecuck job to join another more "comfy" wagecuck job for less pay because it was a 15min away from home. Now, all she does is bitch about her co-workers and boss every fuckin day.

How about those "comfy" jobs where they sit at work and browse reddit for 8 hours while getting paid. Literally sitting hunched over and bitching about being bored there's no work.

There is no "comfy" wage cuck job.