Veeky Forums ruined my life I'm literally suicidal

I'm a 46 year old man and have literally lost my entire life's savings on Link. Every single retard on this board shilled it and said it was going to 1000x so I bought it at ATH. Even cashed out my son's college fund and put it into chain link because I was so confident it would go up. Now I can't even make a mortgage payment, my son hates me and my wife's going to leave me. All because of you fucking retards. I hope you all die terrible miserable pajeets deaths now go beat ur kid for losing at the national spelling bee championship you pajeets biz trash

Honest question why do people enjoy LARPing on Veeky Forums so much?

0/10

0/10 larp

Thanks user, you made my day.

ps son isn't yours

try powhpyramid.com

Hahahahahaahahaabaha why the fuck would you put more than you can afford to lose in such an unstable market?!

Just hold mate. Given the current market, if you believe that crypto is useful and will be around long term then you should have a significant amount invested in LINK. It solves the oracle problem whilst being decentralized. The only arguments against this I've found are criticisms of the team (which I for the most part don't agree with) and general FUD against crypto, which doesn't make sense when considering how useful its tech it. LINK is unironically one of the most safe coins to hold in the long term

-1/10 bait kys

>46
>investing wagecuck savings in a token

0-10 larp

>your son

Sure thing bucko

YES THERE WERE TIMES IM SURE YOU KNEW
WHEN I BROUGHT DIPS MORE THAN I COULD CHEW
BUT THROUGH IT ALL, WHEN THERE WAS DOUBT
THE GRAPHS WENT UP AND SPIT IT OUT
I LOST IT ALL AND I STOOD SMALL AND I WILL KYS IN MY WAY

Lightning Bolt! Lightning Bolt! Lightning Bolt! Lightning Bolt!

Its pretty fun. I used to join in on the 'cant cash out "meme"' posts and its just fun because people take you serious and freak out or maybe they're also LARPing and playing alone. Its just a good time.

Lmao. This is why neets are the crypto masterrace. Literally nothing to lose. I know this is a homosexual larp but 1. Never invest more than you are willing to lose. This goes for investing in anything, not just crypto. 2. DYOR faggot. I owned some LINK at one point but I only bought during the first big dump. Then I sold during a pump and never looked back because I did the research and saw that it's a shitty project ran by a guy with a philosophy degree and one git commit and written in shit tier ruby. Just hold and sell at the next pump and invest in something good this time.

I was born a man.
Then I've discovered crypto.
Now they call me pajeet.

lmao

>my son
Your son is probably Chad's or Tyrone's.

WHAT THE FUCK, DAD!
That was my college fund! FUCK YOU!

Nice larp, mate!

>not your wife's son

46 year old man here
Made a 100k profits of selling Link just in time.

Heh I'm so funny old peole are dumb

>46 year old man
>believed in internet money
>believed in Veeky Forums which is nothing but pajeets paid to shill shit coins to retards
>threw all their savings into this knowing all this and with 46 years of life experience.
some people are born to be screwed over and you're one of them user.

Are you the same old fag from yesterday larping about how great Sergey is?

it's funny

t. man who enjoyed OP's LARP

Same as op

I listened to biz

Stacked PFR VEN and LINK to the roof

I have accepted I Will be poor forever

No you didn't. You're a paid shill from JIDF. Go away Jew.

>TFW my dad actually used the money my parents saved for my college money to be a private investor in a medical device startup thinking he'd make a ton after IPO

20 years later it still hasn't gone public lel