[PINNED] IMPORTANT INFO FOR Veeky Forums

How to work the McDonalds fryer:

I don't know about your store, but mines has two fry vats. Each vat has space for two baskets, so that's a total of four spaces. When you put the first basket in, you put it in the left side of the leftmost vat. If you have to put in a second one while the first one is not up yet, you put it in the left side of the vat that's to the right of the previous one. For the third basket, put it in the right side in the leftmost vat. The fourth one goes on the right side of the next vat. As you can see, you are supposed to avoid putting them next to each other. but when you do, make sure there's at least 30 secs in between.

Whenever you put down a basket, press the timer button. They are the buttons labeled 1 and 2, with 1 being for the left side and 2 being for the right side. When the timer beeps, you'll see the words PULL appear. It'll appear on the left side of the LED small panel indicating that the left side's fries are ready to be pulled up, or on the right side indicating the right side is ready. Just press the corresponding timer to get it to stop.

Tips:

You should always have 3 smalls, 3 mediums, and 1 large ready at all times. Act like as if every customer/car will take 2 smalls and 2 mediums. That way most of the time you won't have to worry about running out. Of course make sure you don't have too much extra. But some managers may get really nitpicky about you making too much/too little. It's possible that one day a manager will complain that you are making too little, but then the next day a different one will warn you about making too much.

If the fries have been sitting there for over 5 mins, make news ones and throw the old ones away.

Fries are every easy, but can get exhausting after 2 straight hours due to the pace and the heat.

>OVER 11 INGREDIENTS
yeah no, i'm not eating those
potatoes, oil, salt that should be it
what kind of weaponized globalist poison is this

Fuck this gay information
Tell me the when, where and how for the best way to fuck the qt cashier girl during work hours

Gosh, that seems too complicated! Good thing I invested in crypto and will never have to work there in my entire life. I'm really lucky, I guess

Quality post, thanks OP

Thanks, I needed the refresher due to this market.

this guy doesn't fuck

Thanks, user, I'm really excited about this new phase of my life.

Thanks, I guess. I know that posting it here was a joke but fuck, I may actually need this advice if I can't find any other job within the next week.

need more information, when all the black employees fight over crips or bloods should I try to pick the side I think will win or just hide in a closet with the prision shank tyrone dropped in the battle of the dumpster smoke break. rip tyrone

finally some quality info on Veeky Forums

Bug, of tree

Doesnt exist get. A starbucks

>funny
>i got an interview for mcdonalds tomorrow

get a load of this ESL

Damn top quality post OP.
todayopwasnotafaggot.jpg

Now, can you do a second tutorial on cooking the burger pattys? Seems like there could be some contention there too.

Kek, If I work at McDonalds, do I get to just make fries for the whole shift?

I did this when I worked there twice. You meet up in the break room.

who's this jerk clerk?

>he hasn't been learning coding from bootcamps and online courses with the markets open on another screen

only the retards that cant do anything else competently are on fries or handing out bags out the window all day
t. former mccuck manager

I-I-I didn't mean to call you a fat fucking faggot a couple of weeks ago hey man you know I was mostly always on time how about I just start with a couple of morning shifts just like old times

who is this bamboo solidifier