Dropping in price

>dropping in price
>dropping in ranking
lol were you expecting something else?

Don't worry. It's gonna moon when it gets listed on Binance.

binance listing and it will moon

Being listed on more exchanges drops the value of a token, if it's use case is flawed being able to buy it more easily achieves fuck all, you missed the pump and dump, enjoy your bags.

I Thought I bought the dip and it keeps going down. Got in .018 eth and it won't stop

AAAAAAA

Exactly, that's why the price of ETH plummeted last year because it's listed on every fucking exchange in existence.

wtf is this shit Nano? Never heard of this turd

It got listed on Binance already today...

Be sure to re-read the part about having a solid use-case, Nano doesn't and is competing against tokens that have offered the same service for many, MANY years now. It's another redundant shitcoin.

no this is exactly what I expected
>scam coin on bitgrail
>emergency rebrand (scammy)
>list on binance, always results in temporary price boost followed by crash

everythings working out exactly as expected, this will be $2 by EOY

Seriously though guys, I ask in every thread but never get an answer. What exactly do Raiblocks...do? Do you just move shuffle them around from wallet to wallet really fast? Cool I guess but nobody really accepts them for anything so I don't see why I should own any...

You shouldn't. A lot of people bought at $35 and are desperately trying to shill the price up so they can unload bags. It's a useless coin.

>tfw you didn't see at the peak because it might moon

Okay but what does it do? Can I buy things with it? Does it have ICOs or smart contracts or whatever the fuck Ethereum has? Or does it just move really fast?

Oh no it's retarded

it's A DECENTRALIZED PEER TO PEER CURRENCY.

That last part is exactly what XRB is trying to change. Everyone is so caught up in how many things a crypto can do. Lots of coins are trying to be a Swiss Army Knife. NANO/RaiBlocks is a Buck Knife. It isn't trying to be too many things, but rather is trying to excel at one thing. Fast paced, high volume businesses will never accept a payment that takes even 5 minutes to confirm, as that's too slow. When you have a crypto that offers seconds-to-confirm transactions and zero fees, that changes the game.

>>dropping in price
>>dropping in ranking

like every-fucking-thing right now? try harder fgt

super fast transactions without fees - your hardware computes your personal BC

This. It literally serves no purpose just like well-known shitcoins like litecoin or bitcoin.
The time to buy this was in november when it was 10 cents. Now is the time to sell if you haven't already cause the reddit hype is over and this is only going to tank and tank.

>competing against tokens that have offered the same service for many, MANY years now.

for example?

It’s the only TX fee-less coin