This bear market's gonna last till next near, isn't it?

This bear market's gonna last till next near, isn't it?

You know nothing. Bear is only a word. The reality is much, much worse.

maybe

Chinese new year starts on Feb 16th, so yeah, probably until then.

Not a bear market.

Bear market is a long down trend in consumer confidence.

This is an artificially propped bubble. That would have imploded several times now were it not for billions of real and fake money pumps.

The more I read about this the more I start to believe this pump was all orchestrated by Tether.
E-everything's gonna be alright, right??

John mcafee said $15k by end march

LOL no. On the unbelievably unlikely chance we are still bearish mid year, ChainLink main net launch is going to send every credible smart contract project to the stars.

This is along the lines of my thought.

A FUCK TON of projects will be rolling out enterprise solutions, working products, main nets confirmed for 2018.

There is no feasible way we don’t massively bull (make sure you are in these projects, ChainLink will do very well this year)

>August 2018
>all smart contract coins have 100xed
>Link is $0.20

the bubble has been poppsed and we are in return to mean, stop worrying

Market at $400B in NOV 17
Market at $800B end of DEC 17
Market at $400B in FEB 18

you realize this shows the market is sustainable right ? This is normal.
Going to $800B was stupid hype. It'll move back to that in a couple of months of nice slow comfy growth not fucking stupid retard tier growth.

pls be my gf pls be my gf pls be my gf pls be my gf PLS!!!!!

Look at it this way. Even if it does, it's like you're getting a chance to start again. Make money, invest in crypto. If everything moons you won't have time to accumulate.

this

Deluded linkies still think their tokens will be relevant. Mobius is king.

Hey, I made that picture!
Sweet, I love it when people use my shit.

Bear is king.

fake

Good time to buy ya think?

during a bear market? always.

Oh this crash is only beginning, hopefully it ends faster.

RIP hodlers
Sell ... trust me.... sell and buy your alts lower
Only the smart people do this, join us

could be the end for BTC unless they come out with some revolutionary shit with usability/adoption as in QUICK FUCKING transactions and pajeet cheap fees. then maybe online retailers and visionary vendors will use them to process payments.

smart contracts and ETH based tech is still on. focus on shit around FINTECH! namely, REQ, RCN, SALT, BLOOM those are going to be huge this year