Monero vs Raiblocks/Nano

Sup Veeky Forums, whale here and I need a favor. Around 6 years ago I had a serious drug problem and tl;dr did quite a few silkroad transactions. I have about 479 bitcoins in my wallet, and since it's inevitably going to die off I've decided to go all in on either XRB or XMR. Both are great prospects IMO, so whoever shills best gets 1BTC and I go all in on that coin. I'm fucking tired of waiting.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bitcoin.com/leaked-document-appears-to-show-nsa-infiltrated-cryptos-tor-vpn/
walletinvestor.com/compare/raiblocks-vs-monero/interval/1m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also screencap for proof I'm not a lying phaggot

Monero

Did I shill good enough?

Why didn't you cash out at 20k and never look back ?

Cause I thought it would go to $50k and I'm a greedy piece of shit

Nano is revolutionary it is currently the only currency with no transaction fee. That along gives it a unique competitive advantage against the rest of the crowd.

It will moon even higher eventually. People will want to test it in order to see if it has the potential to be mass adopted. Check out this bounty program, there will be white hat hackers deliberately trying to stress the network.

> tldr only coin with no fee, it’s going to be a economic/social experiment. Great marketing and good shot at mass adoption.

TX fees exist for a reason....

Monero.
No contest. Privacy coins are better than rebranded uncertain ones. Got a pretty bad alcohol problem. Glad your doing better user. Hope I’ll get there too.
1JyFvEwGsc2HZzQbENE8TjYyRYCMtngTnL

Also consider how many mom and pop merchants dodging credit card fees and third world impoverished nations that will use this.

IOS wallet coming out for it soon as well will make it even easier to use.

Why is this, to incentivize those who secure the network? Yes in this way it’s the first true communist coin, again a revolutionary concept.

What makes XRB seem uncertain?

I'm not sure 100% but don't at least one of steemit, pascalcoin, and flashcoin have no fees?

Always very weary of rebranded coins. If a company is legit they wouldn’t need to change their name. Seems like a hype move to get more cash in quick.

Request Network will become the international reserve currency

1PJkaKwq8eqGvN9sFSh8dGhXMkNyCxwheL

XRB is currently running on nodes. The node holders aren’t being incentived to secure the network, however the cost to run these nodes is pretty low nothing like mining. People don’t take into account that there will be enough node holders to secure the network regardless of profit because they want to see XRB succeed.

Also people are worried from Ddos or spam attacks. I’ll point you back to that bounty program. Devs are very confident it won’t be an issue.

Again user this is the first digitsl currency in the world with no tx fees. The upside is pretty immense especially with the amount of FUD BTC gets from normies and media about its fees

Both. In my opinion Nano is very interesting but the riskier of the two because of no Transaction fees, fast transactions, it has no blockchain but rather a block lettuce. The thing is that even if Nano's prospects a glorious all coins have been mined and are in the hands of a select few.

Monero on the other Hand is the best privacy coin and will overtake the darknet markets. It has 3 components which make it the best. Untraceability, Unlinkability as well as confidential transactions. The blocks also are dynamic.

I think 1 BTC is too much to give away. 0.1 Would be enough. My Address: 1NaU4PdVCPgy9qeB2n4y9tejPujtaKySbX

nano. the coin is is buzzing and hopefully will replace the king as satoshi's prophecy comes true

Go all in on TRX

You bought bitcoin because you value privacy. If you still do, the choice is easy. Go Monero

Don’t go all in
Go 3 way with another coin plus XRB and XMR

Diversity will save you in the event that something goes to shit

Don’t dontate to me
Dontate to a dog shelter somewhere

If Nano’s your choice and you liked my shill

1NEcXuKynhxpwCLeWZXniE6M35TTtcnNeL

IMO I’d go 90% Nano and 10% XMR. Both will survive but all in is definitely fun so I don’t blame you

xmr is a safer bet with a tested and established use case and foundation and a great team.

Monero is the state of the art in money. Nothing better expresses the qualities of money better than Monero. After Bitcoin has gone to zero for its political deadlock and unsuitability for use, Monero will still be money. So yeah, but not for long: By the time it passes 0.1 BTC it will be poised to rapidly surpass 1.0 BTC, then eventually 10BTC, 100BTC and perhaps even 1000BTC, depending on whether or not a settlements network can be salvaged from the ashes of Bitcoin.
Fundamental events in 2018 for XMR:

Hardware ledger(s)
Bulletproof
Subaddresses
Official Android/iOS app
GUI revamp
Bigger adoption from DNM

Conservative estimate Dec. 2018: 1200$

I consider Monero to be more akin to gold than is Bitcoin because Monero has commodity fungibility which Bitcoin lacks. I think a more apt comparison would analogize Bitcoin to equity in ex-im banks, and Monero to cash: Bitcoin's future is dependent largely on it's potential as a settlement network for digital credit, while Monero's is much more closely tied to the gross product growth of the digital economy.

now that its 100% mined out, i dont see any incentive for mass adoption.

Go 50/50

>inspect element
nice try faggot

This is like saying the only to go to work is to make money. If this is your situation I'm sorry about your life

monero bro

news.bitcoin.com/leaked-document-appears-to-show-nsa-infiltrated-cryptos-tor-vpn/

"Crypto Note is the app layer for privacy tokens such as Bytecoin (BCN), Monero (XMR), Karbo (KRB), and Boolberry (BBR). Crypto Note bills itself as using a memory bound function which is difficult to pipeline. That the relevant agencies tasked with monitoring and tracking privacy internet solutions, and now coins, needs outside help with Crypto Note might speak volumes about where the various government divisions are in terms of their security acumen."

3CFLqWshAH2UayNMAQfNikNqByR1PJQgua

OP why not split 50:50? As you saif, they are both promising coins leading up to 2019.

Monero will replace BTC asbthe Darknet currency eventually, but the tech is a bit outdated.

On the other hand, NANO is the first actual digital currency.
There is basically no TX fee, the tech is miles ahead of everything else and the devs are working hard. It's what Litecoin never managed to be, and I'm very confident it will at the very least come close to replacing it in the mid/long-term once it catches on. It's just LTC but miles better.

15jZZvvduiftm9Po1FcWBuowMvAeBnC64D

Ok just steem has no fees, I remember the other two being shilled after xrb mooned that's why

OP if you don’t choose XRB you’ll regret it. In simplest terms the goal with XRB is to be a scalable, free, decentralized currency. Machines holding a balance are the ones keeping the network operating, driving consensus through balance weighted voting. From a technical standpoint, what’s slowing coins down is ambiguity of information: software is quick when the answer to situations is definitely 'yes' or 'no' and things slow down when the answer is 'maybe'. They put shitloads of design time in to avoiding ambiguity all over the protocol and the result is the high performance and low cost I think people have always wanted in a digital currency.
Also keep in mind their lead developer is a former software engineer from companies like Dell, eLoyalty and Nat. Instruments. Quit his job at Qualcomm to work full time developing XRB.

The problem with Monero is that while it’s more private, transaction times and fees are going to increase exponentially as more users adopt it, just like Bitcoin. They can’t scale it. So you’d be investing in a platform which gets less and less useful as more people adopt it. Why would you invest in an asset which is essentially guaranteed to become obsolete in 3 years at best?

3JWUuoXTYPCowc5peXviHUtFUyZcw4nsHN

>buzzing
Eh, buzzing is bad right now. I’m happy with my monero. It’s stays back and weathers waves very well. Now is a time for devs to keep their heads down and work on the product. Privacy > buzz. It will take years for xrb to be adopted in any meaningful way.

>block lettuce

Both are great projects. I would go 50%/50% if you've truly identified these two projects as ones worth your consideration. Monero is the stealthiest secure payment system, and XRB is the fastest payment system.

STACK is the best to invest in, very cheap now came yesterday on exchange, working product, direct offical partnership with mastercard, soon beta launch in canada and in Q2 it will hit north america and Q4 rest of the world

1A9HXeNbSX2Zk2MLD5tMfJfoDsLfhUx7D2

Neither, buy enough VEN for a node and enjoy residual income for years to come.

Stay gold silkroad bro

1LPXwVBV3m6wct3i8kQcGXTrwWQw647LyK

BTC: 15bRbVRCDHRxqCdQhYNM43ChWSh6GTbTLg

They are both shit.
You should really go Stellar

Haha can we all agree the best portfolio as it currently stands

ETH
VEN
XMR
XRB

The whole point of cryptocurrency was getting away from the traditional system (fees, lack of transparency and anonymity). That's the incentive to run a node. You can do the work yourself as a merchant/consumer in a relatively easy manner all the while not paying Jew fees

Ok, Check this out:
walletinvestor.com/compare/raiblocks-vs-monero/interval/1m

Monero is the clear winner. It literally says so.

Plus privacy. Ballin' outta control privacy. Its market cap is double that of nano, and is much more widely known/more established.

Nano is still up and coming and has nowhere near the name brand as monero yet. It could still be a good buy, but its a bit riskier imo.

Hopefully that helps

1ATiXogzZNDC2c9G7WKBaAmbgQ7fWUSqe1

Forget either of these coons man. Go for JNT Jibrel network.

Gonna put traditional financial assets on the block chain and also replace tether with Jcash. It has the backing of the UAEs ruling family and Dan Tapscott as an advisor. Also the CEO of Binance spoke at their conference.

On top of this they debuted in this bear market yesterday and still went x2 and a bit.

Go all in on Jibrel Network and you will have 20 mill probs by 2020.

If it has to be XRB or XMR i would say XMR for the stability.

16mVMngZgzTwvJmzb8ngQbnKmzGJK7Wg1m

Coons was a typo btw lol

why do people put so much faith in this coin?

>it is fast
there is plenty of fast coins already. Most of these coins have really fast nominal tx-speed because they have a really low volume of transactions. Bitcoin was also really fast back in 2013. NO coin has actually solved scaling.

>zero fees
this is actually bad. If there is no fee, then where is the incentive for whoever is maintaining the network security? by the way, who is gonna make sure that the network is secure, since there are no miners? if there are no miners, how do we reach network consensus? raiblocks doesn't have a game theory based ecosystem to make sure everything runs fine

DAG doesn't solve the byzantine general's problem
people just want it to succeed because they placed their bets on this horse and they want it to be the "new Bitcoin"
it's pure fool's gold

read their whitepaper. They completely lack these pillars that the blockchain technology was built on

blockchain is not only mathematically proven, but also stood the test of time
raiblocks/nano, iota and all DAG networks are just a mirage

do yourself a favor and go with Monero

not gonna lie, i agree with this user, give him his bitcoin, u made a good descision.

Don’t go all in. In fact, I suggest you go in at least 3 coins. For example:
>30% XMR
>40% XRB/NANO
>30% ETH
That’s too much money to risk all in one single coin. Of those, I see XRB being the one with far higher potential in the long run, but it’s always possible something goes wrong, so don’t risk it all.
Also, don’t listen to people saying XRB is scammy. The devs are extremely open and are constantly giving updates and improving things. You can check by yourself. The rebrand was something the community itself suggested, since the previous name had some problems regarding how it should be pronounced.

This, so much.