1 ETH = $35,000

thanks just bought 100k

thanks bought 1

ok but what happens in april that makes it shoot off like that

Thanks cant afford a single one right now

I would jump off a bridge if that were true.

Of course this makes no sense when it comes to market cap.

>3.5 trillion marketcap

I'm not complaining because I hold a lot of eth, but that's probably not going to happen

cashed out 35 eth today
there's a good chance I'll regret the hell out of it but I'm one with crypto

Projection: One Hillary = US President by 2017

If ETH isn't at least 50% of your portfolio right now I have NO idea what you're doing, it's literally BTC with a stronger use case, partnerships, a public CEO and face of the company, growth independent of BTC. It's the most obvious 10-20x of the coming years.

>I'm one with crypto
We have some kind of Buddha here.

Only 35 dollars? Wow, sold everything.

And coded by communists who unironically want to give away your wealth and threaten to disband over the memes of children. Yea that's a project I can trust.

I'd be rich as fuck if ETH hits $35,000 (112.2 ETH HODLer) but the market is going to be maturing meaning slower gains, you can't just use logarithmic growth as a price prediction.

5k - 10k EOY realistically, 35K if ETH somehow revolutionizes the internet and banking / financial systems all in one year (come on now)

realisticaly i expect it to fall to $460 and stay there for good

You got the idea of the world computer but you got the platform

>NEO

O...Ok Billy Bob settle down now

Alright, if that's what you believe, I encourage you to short ETH.

nice just bought 3.1415926535897932384626433

Have you ever used solidity. It's fucking hell. Tech needs to be rebuilt from the ground up. Bet on cardano

delete this!

bruh, accurate isn't even spelled right.

What does market cap mean when it comes to a crypto currency really? It’s an arbitrary value other then comparing them relatively.

It’s not as if 400+ billion has actually gone into crypto in the form of USD, and nobody is trading based off earnings or cash flow. If the value of a crypto dips too low it doesn’t declare bankruptcy. the market cap value behind it is entirely meaningless, we are 10-100x more volatile then the stock market and therefore we could pump our market cap 10x-100x larger than the stock market as well