Crypto is dead.. EBAY THREAD!!

Finally... crypto is dead. gone. no more.

Back to the good old days, i know some true marines have hodl'd their Ebay accounts..

So, whatcha selling?

Stories/ideas/scams/tips/&information all welcome

Everything Ebay
(yes, there rates suck ass)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/02/01/why-ebay-abandoned-paypal-for-a-smaller-european-competitor.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just sold a few older brass instruments, they were in great condition, picked them up SUPER cheap at an estate sale ($100 for all three- 2 saxophones, 1 dented trumpet.)

Profited over $500 AFTER FEE's in about 6 days and maybe 5 hours of actual work, half of which was shopping

Im making better money every month, and its great money for a little hobby. I wake up early every sunday (off work) and go to every estate sale i can before noon. i normally can go to about 5-6 different sales. sometimes more.

picture not really related

Got outbof the ebay game for a bit to focus on crypto but gonna get back into ot during this bear market, also ebay is phasing out paypal finally good fucking riddance i hope paypal goes bankrupt piece of shit

NEVER NEVER IM NEVER GOING BACK TO THAT NEVERRRRRR

does alex not like ebay

Ive been doing it for years but i fade in and out. i picked back up in mid december and have like 22 sales since then, couple smaller things but mostly 100+ sales. I aim to triple each dollar i spend.

its the end of an era lad. will you adapt and evolve into the changing times? or forever be stuck in a relic of the past?

gonna sell my switch and some other junk to buy more crypto

hey man, ill buy your switch from you in crypto?

150XRP. right now

ebay? Is it listed on binance?

not yet. coming soon. buy in now!

>buys your product
>claims it never arrived
heh, nothing personal kid

t. 1 out of every 20 customers

Just wait till ebay implements the request network

when i take my daughter to toys r us i look at clearence toys, google their online avaliblity, and post some on ebay.. for example mirco land mario toys are now $70+ when they were once 5... Sold some miraculous ladybug dolls for $150... figure if im in toys r us once a week might as well make it into a hustle

i never see it mentioned on here that Craigslist now has a feature to pay with cryptocurrency, or rather to accept payment via cryptocurrency,.

I would probably accept XMR & ETH on ebay if possible.

They are already utilizing Adyen in 2020, which will probably open up bitcoin payments in the future.

cnbc.com/2018/02/01/why-ebay-abandoned-paypal-for-a-smaller-european-competitor.html

Alright guys quick cash idea

The Grateful Dead are playing a concert a few miles from me this summer. I just bought a box of 50 casette tapes and 30 CDs of rare performances, along with some knockoff general merchandise. I'm going to dress like a hippie and sit in the parking lot, try to sell the tapes and CDs for $5 each along with the t-shirts, buttons and bandanas. I payed $200 total, I'm trying to make at least $500. Hopefully more. Wish me luck, this is capitalism at its most basic forms. If I'm lucky I can trade some CDs for drugs and sell those for even more money.

I'm going to have a sign that says something like "need money to get to Colorado" so the normies buy my shit out of pity and to donate to 'le cool hippie'. Crypto is dead, time is get desperate. This is just one of my schemes.

its not the worst idea ive read on here.

Go for a Jesus look, but not religious more cool and like a 'Weed Jesus'

On top of that, you need to also be accepting donations for some bullshit foundation. I bet you could pocket $2,000 in a single night. its all in the commitment.

If I had to travel it would be dumb but since the concert is only 20 mins away I think it will work. Its actually a pretty big venue so I could do this for a lot of bands, but I figured Dead fans are more likely to buy merch. I've been growing a beard for awhile. I'm going to wear a beat up tie-dye shirt and drive my grandma's old van. Going for the Tommy Chong look.

The donation thing is a good idea, I don't want to be political but I could do something environmental. Like having people fund me to go clean up an oil spill or help the elephants. I'm a good actor so I think I could do it. Thanks for the idea I'll keep you posted.

Tell them YOU need money (donated!) so YOU can clean up the streets yourself.

I'm banned from selling because like 10 years ago I listed a magic card that ended up selling for like 50 cents and I was too lazy to ship it.

nigger i shipped something to the wrong address and the post office didnt get it back to me for 6 months. The guy didnt file a claim until like 3 months after it should have arrived. shipped w/o tracking ofc. i thought he was just giving me shit and i fought it. still got a slap on the hand, but i was convinced i was right. that i had shipped it. i felt like a fool when it finally showed back up.

Ebay isnt that harsh. if i have any sort of issue i ALWAYS call. thats the trick.

No one buys tapes at a dead show. You can probably gift or trade but The real wooks will run you off lot. You think you can hustle... you aren't ready for that wook hustle... if you really wanna make money buy abunch of molly off the dark Web and sling that..

I feel like I did a few years ago and she was like yeah you burned someone on a magic card sorry!

That isnt nearly enough to get you banned

Buy glow novelties/glow sunglasses and glow slime from orientaltrading and sell. Done be greedy and just sell for 2-3 bucks. Also buy a case of water and sell for a buck each. Buy a single 6 pack of Yoohoo, pitch it as magical. Say it isnt for sale, and you can only take a pinch of bud for each.