The saga with my sister ended

the saga with my sister ended

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LuSGY0olEdE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nobody cares, momma's boy

Oh I remember you. Your mom is a jerk, bro.

>Has a good sister
>Proceeds to sperg out at her

lmao dude just ask her if she wants to learn about stuff before you start teaching.

have sex with her

post bobs an vagene

this

gay

just fuck already

this op

this is sad.

OP just give her $1-2k to start with and teach her about crypto (as you're doing in the screenshots)

y-you're gonna make it

hot

impregnate ur sister desu, its the purest form of love

Nice. This is like my hentais

What the fuck

MAC HER SHOW BOBS

Shes totally manipulating you into Giving her money and you have no clue

>this is getting hot
post the nudes she sent u

fuck her and spread the videos on the internet

do it OP. tell her if she loves you, she wouldn't mind if she suck your dick

your mom is horrible

You obviously don't get pussy.
Give her and the rest of your family a big share of your profits since you don't have anything better to spend it on.

the answer to the market cap question is pretty debateable, you shouldn't ask it like it's so obvious you noob. your sister would be a better trader than you

glad to see some peoples families dont entirely suck

Cool story tell it again

>not posting picture of sister
without a pic, I can't decide how I feel about this.

>26 / 8 / 24 / 1

looks like you were wrong

I saw the last thread where your mother was being a huge fat cunt. I don't care if this is a Larp thread, but at least your sister has her shit together.

Fuck your mother, you sister is alright.

A desperate larp. Your family hates you so you are creating a fake reality where you are not an useless failiure and it's your mom's fault. Please just don't kill anyone

I'm replying and I still want your mother to die in her sleep tonight

did you creampie her yet?

This. She’s gonna be super nice so that you pay her debt off and think it’s your idea. Good cop bad cop. Classic women mind games

Man give your sister some money.
I help my sibling when I can. And I have five kids.

mom or sis? pls be specific

Aww, that's very sweet OP. You should show your sister how to invest. It's a good time to buy

will op ever learn to love?

TITS OR GTFO. JFC.

>I totally don't care about money
>I love you btw

how do anons even concoct these ideas

im talking about (You) btw

This gave me a good feel.
I really wish my sister could be like this.

Dumb cunts can't into grammar and always find themselves not understanding the person they are talking to or they both are grammar retards. That's how stupid shit like this happens. I had a few girls I would talk to just spout one or two sentence long texts with borderline no context and weird situations would arise.

>dat projection

Sir pls mak sister open bob and vagene I give u tobacco in blockchain vry good u like it sisterchod

She wants the D

fuck that is very possible, the long con.

just make your mind up now, that no matter what you are not going to pay her debt off, dont even let yourself entertain the possibility

>will op ever learn to love?
update: no

> being this underrated
have a (you)

Heres the trick. Say ok awesome, thanks for understanding.
If she acts salty next time you see her, she was trying to game you for cash.
If she's legitimately not upset then you can decide what to do from there.

you know what comes next

Go pat her head right now OP

Give her some money

No faggot give her money if you think you should help your family, regardless of whether or not your mum pressures you or you think your incest fantasies will come true.

Wow I got a fucking boner from reading this text interaction, no joke. What the fuck is my problem?

You know what to do.

>all these virgin betafags telling you to give her money
Don't do it, if she sets herself straight and pays off 50+% of her debts, then you should consider paying off the rest.

>money doesn't mean shit to her

you should marry this girl

>implying you wouldn't do the same

Being the proud and dignified Portuguese citizen that I am, of course I wouldn’t do that.

get a room you two :^)

TLDR from last thread?

Most white people have incest fantasies

youtu.be/LuSGY0olEdE
>amerimutt hero making out with his son

its more people without sisters do that they think theyre just fucking all the time when it's nasty af

>am white ppl
>peck my parents on the lips all the time
do other people not kiss their parents?

sounds like a good way to get herpes

I mean, we kiss eachother on the cheek like normal people. In school I recall only white trash kissing on the lips with their kids.

makes me sad that this makes me cringe. I wasn't close to family.

>only two replies
THIS
THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I like where this is going

czech'd
pic unrelated, unlike OP and his hot incest sister

If you aren't having sex in exchange for paying off her loans you are missing a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Drumpf's dick touched her lips, albeit probably not for a long time, but it makes no sense why this is more accepted than eating food that touched the ground for more than 5 seconds.
I'm only aware of european countries that do this.

>giving shit information

>itt autists with no clue how to read women

I'll break it down simple like for you Cletus

You're a piece of shit and you made that very obvious. Your sister is now heart bright and trying to convince herself that there's good in you and that your reasons and hesitation are founded (they aren't). She's clearly young a more mature adult would not fight to keep those rose colored glasses on. LMFAO at offering her crypto advice Jesus what the fuck is wrong with white people? how about instead of random advice you just offer to put her money in with yours next time you invest and tell her the risks..lmfao trying to give her classes and shit like she's not your sister like you haven't already proven yourself capable at it. That's the LEAST you can do since you are too much to give her a few grand or put her on a plan of matching her loan payments. Pitiful Jew you make me sick congrats fag you just gave her years worth of trauma she'll have to figure out later

Make her call you "big brother" RITE NAO

No it's normal, kissing is European and spreads less disease than exchanging hand shakes (also European).

quads for wincest

/shrugs

You do know youre talking to a woman, righ?

WTF is wrong with you Veeky Forums? Why do your sisters have such a fucking bro-complex?

daw

confirmed a larping ICO shiller in the end

Make her call you 'daddy'

Its shocking that no one here would help their families out

I'd absolutely pay off my brothers student loans if I had 500k, especially if he was struggling

Give her something u absolute kike

Because that's what he would do lol

White people watch so much TV they have been conditioned to act dramatic to appear human. Soulless drones. Your family is rich by world standards and are being dramatic over non issues. White culture is bloated. Empire def falling soon. Even if this was a LARP the fantasy still reflects the zietgiest of the white family. Crypto also reflects it. You got pajeets hustling to get $250 airdrops that will feed them and their family for month while Asperger white teens chase money to fill the hole of a dead culture and history. Cheers.

>pay off my brothers student loans if I had 500k
Absolutely I would as well
Our family philosophy is that if we work together as single unit we will all be better off

individualism is a meme created by kikes to make people compete against everyone except themselves and fight or undercut their own family and friends.

4d chess.

That's only Americans user.

Fuck off Pajeet/Muhammed/Tyrone/Pedro/Chingchong

kek that fake photo

Get your sister out of debt if you can, you absolute kike

Thanks I need to rewatch oreimo now.

Get a room jeez

Thanks for giving us closure user. I guess we wont be getting feet pictures after all, but I'm glad it worked out for one of us ;)
Best of luck user.

This. It's not whites tho. Its dumb people. I once had neighbour whos life was so boring she tried to imitate the retarded drama she saw on soap operas.