Who /still hodling/

who /still hodling/

M-Me.

Me.

I'm holding for two years minimum. We all knew BTC was overpriced so this crash was expected

im here user

no other choice friend..

me, I think I'm down $15k from peak or something

I'm 500 below initial investment right now

all the way

right here buddy aaaaaaaaaahhhhaaa

get rich or die trying, I guess at this point

still holding....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

At this point it is more just not looking

me this sucks
it better double bottom

Me. Comfortably numb, lol. But I'm not relying on this money for my rent so I feel comfy... it'll bounce back, and when it does it'll be so fast

I'm still 15x original investment my bros

>feelin comfy, mang

I'm only down like $500 but it still hurts deeply after already being a broke ass college student

There is some hope for a double bottom if BTC dips to 8k and volume spikes.

Me. Im actually not worried about crypto at all, the only thing that worries me is the IRS jew going to eventually want my last years gains.

>down to only 20% gains

yea fell for the hodl meme

Did you guys see the normies market also took a huge DIP, I am staying in Crypto no matter what

hope you enjoy watching those gains disappear friend. Ah well, back to the drawing board, aye? :^)

a pool group i'm in is running the lottery ico right now

eth is pegged to $1000, its like free money and 50% discount

its on discord. here is the ref jqUJgPf

it hurts, but i'll keep hodling no matter what

agi is the future
no pajeet can take that away from me

I'm all in on FUN I can't sell now

I’m down 5k my initial investment. This fucking blows. I’m honestly scared.

Down about 450k from peak at this point.

down to a measly 6x

... if you didn't cash out there are no gains. Stop believing the endless jew lies spread here.
>if you cashed to fiat then put it all back in after the first of the year, then lost it all... that was silly
>Israel is going to demand their tribute

Hold don't sell your regret it, Crypto is here to stay, just don't hold shit coins and you will have a chance to make it.

This, but got in early.
Bought the dip, too, since I do have a job

me too.
always

ye

10k link with an average buy in of 80k gwei
KILLLL MEEEEEEEEEEEE

>not being in both

Not sure whether to divert some of my funds to neo or xlm

>mfw down $110,000 Maple nigger money

Can anyone top that kind of loss? Gonna be a millionaire by summer, don’t even care one dip about this dip

so, guys, when does le bounce start?

Iron hands here

Crypto will be great diverisification. Hyperinflation on the way. Its a no brainer. 10% of your fiat should be in crypto.

Me, it's so fucking tempting to sell my shitty altcoins but so far I'm doing fine

Why keep going? Take a couple hundred thousand, put it in a Vanguard account and live off the interest in a very modest cabin in the woods.

Smart >>> Greedy

what if it doesn't recover tho?

I am a deluded LINKy, it’s the surest bet in crypto right now.

You fucking niggers are going to get shrek’d if you’re not holding a solid bag of LINK this year.

10%.

>$1k
>after countless sleepless night of flipping coins managed to reach $120k
>was too greedy and didn't sell
>now down to $39k
a-a-a-a-a-a-at least i'm still 39x my initial i-i ain't even mad b-bros i-i-i swear

It started yesterday, the dead cat bounce is now coming to an end.

feels fucking great being a linky to be honest

Already cashed out my initial capital months ago, still holding >1000% capital though. WILL HODL UNTIL THE END.

I invested about $10k in an ICO two weeks ago, thinking that I'd at least get a x5 increase. My only concern was that the final product release was almost 12 months out. Now I'm kind of happy. I think all this will blow over in a year, and my money will be safe(r) in development.

GoHelpFund if anyone is curious.

No one is curious. Kys

>GoHelpFund
I'm glad it was shilled on here by some kind user a couple weeks back, the low marketcap was very enticing.

i had 100000 BTC and saw the crash coming, i started selling a few weeks ago and still not done.
what do you guys think, will it drop even more?

I wonder if you saw it in the same place. It was by that guy who also talked about Gladius and OntologyCoin. THAT motherfucker knew how to Veeky Forums.

Im either rich or zero. im in until im dead.