DONT GIVE UP THE HUSTLE

Posting this in case it gives anyone some good ideas. ebay's "everything else" category allows you to search without typing anything into the search field. Its the only category I've found that allows you to do that. Search all sold listings on the everything else category between the price of $5-$35. Use octoparse to scrape the listing names from the first 10 pages. Export to an excel sheet, and sort all the words in the titles by order of occurrence. I found that stun guns, tarot card, and quartz weed pipes keep coming up on top. Check amazon to see how saturated the market for those products is. Quartz pipes seem to not have any prime options. GO on alibaba and find some dude name Kang Kai that sells these pipes wholesale. Order some from him. Register with GS1 and buy a block of 10 UPCs for $300. Individually package the pipes and send them to amazon fulfillment center. Become the only seller with prime shipping. Make like 5 bucks on each pipe. Doing a couple thousand a month in sales.Keep selling out Place a larger order with whole seller. Amazon decides to shut me down for selling "drug paraphernalia". Fuckers. Now I'm stuck with a shit ton of these damn pipes. If you want one send me .02 ETH and I'll ship you one.
0x48e6ba96171c455e603054ee8a15077b33722fc8

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Rose-Quartz-Crystal-Pipe-Smoking-USA-SELLER/273017005658?hash=item3f9114e65a:g:W1IAAOSw~o5aVACo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

are you fucking kidding me regarding this

Should've gone for the tarot cards.

Do you have a pipe out of the packaging?

Also, damn user...I'm impressed. Why didn't I ever think of that?

I wish I was. Gotta keep trying.

huw r u su smrt

fuck the crack pipe u nigger, what about dem tarot card and stun gun? sounds like a pritty fun combo

Explain about the stun gun. Where did you buy these?

This is what they look like, The worst part is Amazon wont go after the chinese sellers.

You just search Alibaba, and message a couple chinks

Damn dude. I'm genuinely impressed. You're making me feel retarded here.

I wish I smoked so I could buy one off of you. I'm a vaper, though.

Have you tried selling your pipes on craigslist.

Nah. Its not worth the effort on craigslist. Craigslist was great back in the day though. Used to flip T-moblie sidekicks all throughout highschool. Its all about finding two markets that differ in price, and fucking exploit it.

Looks like something new agers wear around their necks to intone energies from the ether of stupidity.
Precisely the kind of thing pothead Tool listeners would buy. Smart move.
10/10

What about going back to ebay?

Thats why you don't invest more than you're willing to lose. I feel for the guy though, as retarded as he seems.

You can't make a wholesale buy with $20. Sometimes the only way to make it is to take a risk.

ebay.com/itm/Rose-Quartz-Crystal-Pipe-Smoking-USA-SELLER/273017005658?hash=item3f9114e65a:g:W1IAAOSw~o5aVACo

I did, but there is no meat on the ebay market. Every stoner and their mom is selling on ebay. Amazon at least requires you have a legit UPC, which most people wont go through the trouble of getting.

What about your local headshop? You could be their vendor.

You couldn't make another account? At this point, you may need to sell irl. You'll have to go to headshops like

not a bad idea

This is a good idea.

Fuck OP, you're really getting me thinking. I'm a computer engineer, and I've made some gadgets here and there. I can design/fab boards and write embedded software. I've made a ton of shit, but nothing marketable to normies necessarily.

If you ever want to hook up and think you may have a small electronics idea, hit me up.

chanmail (at) protonmail

If you decide to contact me, just send me another picture of the pipes on the same table from a different angle than is posted here (preferably with a timestamp).

I like your spirit.

Better get blazing nigger those pipes aren’t gonna hit themselves

kek busted

My boy that’s called arbitrage

I just sell china speakers out of my truck, make bank and no boss.

I work as a mech e in aerospace. Always trying to think of ways to overthrow the government and instate sharia law

can't you just relist them under a new ASIN?

I also work in aerospace. I'm glad you're a mech-e and not a EE/CE; you can only do so much damage :-D

ME junior year student here. I wish I had gone EE :(

Can still switch right?

For what it's worth, in industry ME's can sometimes turn into jacks of all trades. I've worked with some truly gifted MEs. You can really shine. Real talk though, most do not at all. Most that I've worked with are relatively simple folks that do relatively simple work.

One of the great things about being an engineer is if you're good, it quickly shows.

I lucked out pretty hard with my chosen field, I can't lie. I get borderline harassed by recruiters (especially specializing in embedded systems stuff, which is huge right now).

Regardless, I'm sure you'll never want for a job -- especially if you really know your shit. Great profession. Pretty easy life with nearly guaranteed six figures (eventually). Not a bad choice, user.

It's also possible to switch or go back for EE, even as a junior. The first few years of school should be mostly the same, anyhow.

>Looks like something new agers wear around their necks to intone energies from the ether of stupidity.
holy shit you cant be more wrong than your mother thinking abortion is bad.

Unfortunately my school is highly specialized and, while ABET accredited, would not be a smooth transfer to another school that had a good EE program.
I definitely get the feeling that the ME degree is a great Jack of all Trades engineering degree, but the more time I spend in school, the more I wish I had specialized in Electrical. But I'm confident I'll be fine without that degree.

Register the product under the UPC as a fucking TOBACCO PIPE,,, moron.

oh, never mind.... i'll go do it myself as there is no competition.

I'll even by all your pipes. i'll give you 75% of wholesale, just so i can start.

>sell drug paraphernalia
Well I guess it's slightly better than selling drugs

It’s all yours. I tried to appeal amazons initial decision,seeing as I never listed it as being for pot. I even had reviews stating it was a great tobacco pipe. Also tired creating another listing under a different upc but they took that one down too.

Got just'd myself from amazon a few years back when vaping was taking off. I was selling atomizer tool kits, but I private labeled and combined other items to make a unique listing.
Was selling about 25 kits a day for 48.99 each through amazon fulfillment.

Then was flagged for paraphernalia, and banned. What was really frustrating is when the original notice came through, I contacted support and they told me the item was not in violation.

Once I got the ban hammer though, it did not matter and they would not respond to my emails anymore.

So I sold the shit on ebay and bonanza for less. Still have some of it too

Growing up in the occult, I already know how stupid it is; to your mental and spiritual health.

You need to give me more information on the type of rock and I'll buy one of the what appears to be rose quartz. how many inches/cm?