Monero or Zcash?

Monero or Zcash?

Bump, also interested

Verge

not zcash monero as a long term and zclassic as a btcp segway.

Also

How does Komodo compare

neither, zen

I'm interested in Monero mainly as a way to bet on the continued success of deepweb / darknet drug markets.

Are any other coins gaining traction in this area? Are there viable (strong developer community, differentiating privacy features) competitors to Monero in this area?

ZCLASSIC -----> BITCOIN PRIVATE

There are several. StealthCoin, Sumokoin, CloakCoin, Bytecoin, etc. I am holding Monero exactly because of the darkweb markets. Even if it becomes illegal, literally who cares? The darkweb markets won't give a crap. Drugs are also illegal and people still buy/sell them

Thanks for the reply! I'll take a look at those coins.

I'm hopeful that Monero will weather the current storm, and come through ahead once people get tired of Bitcoin's technical issues. The speculation and hype-driven "investment" around crypto may soon evaporate, but as you note, the market for illegal drugs isn't going anywhere.

They won't be gove a damn about verge sumo or whatelse shot however. They used only btc until recently, monero is not even implemented on all sites

I've got some holdings in Monero and am mining Sumo.

Sumi forces a minimum number of mixins for transfers and also has subwallets. Apparently Monero will be impletmenting subwallets as well and the Sumo/Monero teams have some crossover.

Aeon.

Monero is the real coin in this entire shit show of a market. Everything else is a fucking meme

Monero is the most mature coin in this market and severely undervalued. No fucking lambo moonboys, just people buying drugs or choosing to have a portable Swiss bank.

Shut the fuck up about bitcoin private you nigger im trying to accumulate

turtle

zCoin.

Lol u fell for the Verge Classic

Why? I heard it was shit.

BTCP

This guy fucks. Zen is the only undervalued one

Do you hate money user?