Ask a 19 year old hodling 15 bitcoin anything

Ask a 19 year old hodling 15 bitcoin anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EY8rq1AyCPY
youtube.com/watch?v=e5nyQmaq4k4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why didn't you use dad's credit card to actually buy a lambo

on a scale of JUST to BITCCCONNEEEECCC, how pink are you?

OP kek

You're still a poorfag. Enjoy spending the BTC on the college meme

have you seen this bitconnect thing?

youtube.com/watch?v=EY8rq1AyCPY

What's your favorite movie?

My immediate family is lower middle class. I did get about $500 to invest from my graduation party, though.

I started the year with only 2 bitcoin to my name. I love bear markets.

give me a bitcoin

Why didnt you sell between $10,000 and $20,000?

>think back
Your mom or grams ever ask you to hold a bag for her?

Can you send me 0.5 to pay rent before I get fucked and end up a hobo? Thanks if yes

OP has a 100x leverage postion open and thinks he has 15btc, fukin fag.

>Not posting the full version.
youtube.com/watch?v=e5nyQmaq4k4

I didn't have nearly as much back then. I made the vast majority of my money after BTC had already crashed and tested 10k multiple times.

are you saying that you have 15 BTC but have spent 14.9 BTC to obtain it or what?

is that the scammer or some poor fool that got super tricked?

Why not sell now and buy back in at the end of the dump? You do know its going further down right?

> I started the year with only 2 bitcoin to my name. I love bear markets.

How did you end up having 15 from 2 in just a month?

Did you short on leverage?

That my friend is CARLOS MATOS... HES COMING AT YOU LIVE FROM THE BRONX NEW YORK... WAAASSSSAA WASSSSAAA WAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSAAAAAAA

Thanks, that's a nice one for my collection

No, I can see how my wording was misleading though

23 year old here. I wish I cashed some out earlier but I'm too greedy/bullish on ETH to sell

You didnt answer the question though... how did you end up having 15 btc from just 2 in a month?

Just trading btc? Any specific alts?

still have no clue if he was in on the scam or if he was just some fool, all i find is memes on googlie

this song was fucking tight tho

How do you go about your trades? Do you trade between BTC and ETH or do you just go where you think you have the opportunity? How do you determine that opportunity?

He was part of the scam, yes.

Thoughts on Bitcoins mid and long term potential?

ETH games. Cryptocelebrities for example.

It's a little oversold right now. It'll bounce back to 9k+ while alts bleed. But after that it will continue to be bearish for another couple weeks, until the next big pump comes.

I'm now old enough to appreciate the meaning of "youth is wasted on the young".

LOL you're gonna get justed hard

Nah, I wanna hear your thoughts on the tech, OP. There are cheaper/faster coins, right? Do you see BTC being a leader a year from now?

after further searching it seems pretty certain.

Why do you say that?

The lightning network is contstantly slandered by altcoin bagholders who have no idea what they're talking about. Currently these bagholders outnumber bitcoin hodlers, but soon they won't, and the truth will come out about how perfectly adequate the LN will be at scaling Bitcoin into an actual, usable currency.

Congrats. Don't fuck it up.

wew lad

>and the truth will come out about how perfectly adequate the LN will be at scaling Bitcoin into an actual, usable currency.
I like this kid. emailme [email protected]

You're not special. Most of us are around your age. Remember that.

Do you believe btc will hit $1-5 MM in the next 5-10 years?

Tech is a distraction from what really matters: BTC markets are the default markets in every big exchange out there.

Why do you think the US went to war with Iraq shortly after Hussein started getting ideas about accepting the euro for oil? Why do you think Gaddafi found himself dead real quick after plotting a pan-African currency? There's a shit ton of money in being the only currency that can be used to purchase something.

Have you rubbed the skin off your penis yet? Stress masturbartion is dangerous

True, but most of you also got justed allot harder than I did :^)

no

yes

Ask a 23 year old living in Venezuela hodling 0.00000001 bitcoing anything

Do you suck dick?

what's your favorite movie ? you didnt answer that

Why did you make this thread? Go make a stash that's actually worth posting about, you won't make it.

Sage

Logan.

If you want a more surprising answer, my second favorite movie is The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

How long did it take you to learn everything? I have nothing but free time but I've just been too lazy/distracted to get into crypto, I have a few thousand dollars I could put into it too.