I THOUGHT IT WAS OVER

WHY ARE WE DROPPING AGAIN? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

We are not even close to finished dropping.

$5k BTC and $500 ETH is a very likely possibility.

I DUMPED MY LIFE SAVINGS IN THIS SHIT WHEN IT HIT $17,000. THATS 50 GRAND DOWN THE DRAIN NOW AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

Its not over til its OVER.
CRYPTO WILL NEVER REC-OVER

dude we are going under 1k

Strong support at 4.3k

Expect massive sell off soon.

insane how the GIANT BOUNCE that everyone was looking forward to when it hit 8k for weeks lasted about 12 hours and barely broke 9k.

i honestly thought it would hit 12k atleast before plummeting back down.

this shit is deader than a dead cat.

you thought it was over? lol

come back in june

>mfw i thought i bought the "dip"

>bought 30k worth of "the dip"

you're supposed to space out your buys

I thought 10k. Really hoping it stays over 8k but if not I am back out. From Cointelegraph
>Aggressive traders can buy between $8,600 to $8,600 and keep a stop loss of $7,800. The pullback can lift the BTC/USD pair to the overhead resistance of about $10,700.

And that was me. I bought in at 8.3k and now I might lose out on what should have been an easy 25% gain on this fucking disaster.

You boy. You poor fool. I told you bitcoin is a fraud.
I broke you and I beat you. I have the money and you have a bunch of worthless internet tokens. Enjoy your poverty

I am, but that was a bigger chunk than I should have started with. Figured we might be near the bottom for now.

This is it
We're gonna be FREE

FREE FALLIN'

Tether has pretty much been providing a lifeboat for you fuckwits the past month and you morons just won't get off the sinking ship.

Holy fk chill everyone...

It’s just blowing off some steam before going up. Screen cap this

Source: BTCUSD Daily chart

Free Fallin' First Friday oF February

>I DUMPED MY LIFE SAVINGS IN THIS SHIT WHEN IT HIT $17,000. THATS 50 GRAND DOWN THE DRAIN NOW AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH
man you are fine at 17k, I wouldnt even worry about that

>he seriously believe his worthless internet money can compete with real industry.
Get rekt coiner.

Its dead.

Anyone taking out a loan to invest deserves to lose it. Anyone putting in their life savings deserves to lose it. Some of them don't, but if you do stupid shit with your money you don't deserve it.

It's gonna get back up again right guys? Yeah? PLZ UNDERSTAND

CUT MY GAINS INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY LAST BITCOIN

We broke parabolic. That's traditionally followed by a ~85% retrace and a bear market that lasts 9 months bare minimum.

Welcome to crypto hell. You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave!

No more trading for you. You just hold and wait 6 months now.

aint finished dropping until bitcoin cash is on top

The level of weak hands on this fucking board. Hodl, ALWAYS Hodl, or buy.

and when we hit those numbers, you will FUD about 2k and 200$. Keep up the good work.

There will be nothing to worry about it soon.

fuck I need this, it's like going back in time and getting a 2nd chance to buy all my shitcoins for cheap, but with over 100k gains I've made over the year.

I hope there's another dumpening tonight.

invest in bitcoin cash (BCH) my friend. compared to all other crypto it seems to have a future. yes, including BTC

It’s an investmet. Just wait

>believing the kikes
>muh $1 million in a week
You got what you deserved for being greedy.

pretty much this. The sad part is all his money is in the hands of investment sharks now. Not only did he help increase the wealth disparity in our society...but he got nothing in return for doing so.

Of course.
Our punishment must be more severe.

more time to accumulate for the 2019 parabolic?

>never worked a day in my life
>thought this would be my ticket to eternal NEET freedom

Ok, where is this screencap fucking from?

We're gonna see a 300 btc once this bubble is fully burst.
I can't wait for you kikes to stop speculatively being jewish so i can just use it to safely buy pot again.

Shin Megami Tensei on Super Nintendo

Shin Megami Tensei

It's never ogre, user.