Why are most of the products on this website utter shit. A lot of drop-shipped, upsold Chinese trash, counterfeit goods...

Why are most of the products on this website utter shit. A lot of drop-shipped, upsold Chinese trash, counterfeit goods, fake discount prices, join my club and get free propaganda streaming services. Why does everyone suck Bezos dick. Not to mention turning Seattle into a shithole city

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/business/consumer/black-friday-brief-derivative-tvs-smoking-deal-or-sham-n464296
dealnews.com/features/Roku-Created-a-New-Device-to-Confuse-Us-All-During-Black-Friday/1500757.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Amazon didn't turn Seattle into a shit hole, it's liberal policies did

Who still buys on amazon? Thought their only traffick are shitposter writing reviews.

yeah there's too much chinese crap on amazon now so I stopped buying. It was god when you could buy the same item as the one from the stores but at a cheaper price, but now you only get fake chinese shit that's not even worth 10% of what you paid for it.

*Its
You would have known that if you had attended your transgender grammar acceptance classes in third grade.

its almost as bad as ebay now

The best is that most product images are all obvious photoshops. Yeah Bezos, that instills confidence in the Chinese trash and counterfeits you sell.

Also, be aware the products sold on Amazon are not the ones sold in stores, you're not getting a better deal online. They manufacture separate shit models for online shopping (particularly Amazon). TVs are a great example.

amazon's value pretty much comes from their services now, the goods aren't up to snuff

I bought clothing off their one time and don't be doing it again.. I mean, if I was a Pajeet in India it'd probably be good quality..

>They manufacture separate shit models for online shopping
If it has the same part number it's the same model. The manufacturer isn't making separate lines just for different retailers. The logistics of that kind of shitshow alone is absurd. While store-targeted stripped-down models do exist on many products when they do it has a distinctly different part number to stop price matching between retailers. (Same TV selling at Walgoyim you say? Let's see the ad. Oh, that one has a -B at the end? Sorry goyim... the one we're selling here is a -D.)

Even if you did believe this myth nothing would stop you from buying cheap online then exchanging it for this mythical better product in a B&M.

Yep. This is exactly what I'm saying

Agreed. Seems like the last two years a flood of garbage was added. Lots more fake reviews as well. And "full disclosure i received this item at a substantial discount in exchange for review" reviews, which always have several pictures attached and five star rating.

It's because of Veeky Forums faggots who didn't go to college or learn a trade in order to actually add value to the world so instead they have to hustle rebranded Chinese garbage on Amazon and that is why has filled it up.

Do you buy all your dildos from Tiffany and Co or something OP? Fuck outta here.

They should block chinese vendors but amazon would never do it.

>If it has the same part number it's the same model. The manufacturer isn't making separate lines just for different retailers

Yes they do. They’re called derivatives and they tend to do them more during special events like Black Friday

nbcnews.com/business/consumer/black-friday-brief-derivative-tvs-smoking-deal-or-sham-n464296

dealnews.com/features/Roku-Created-a-New-Device-to-Confuse-Us-All-During-Black-Friday/1500757.html

Or it could be that Amazon just wants to sell cheap shit like Walmart does, and they know they will get away with it because Americans don't trust Chinese websites. They'll be able to coast on this for a long time, at least until all the shit people buy breaks and they stop shopping.

/csg/ here. A lot of the listed stuff can be bought from Aliex cheaper.

Amazon hasn't done anything about the Chinese shit but the people who buy things on Amazon don't seem to care. They just see that they can get shit in 1 day with cheap and they buy. That's basically Amazon's whole business model, not really buying quality. I speak as someone who works at Amazon, but the amount of shit that's poorly packaged, labeled incorrectly, or even sent out damaged will make anyone want to stop shopping there, not even counting all the Chinese garbage we sell.

Amazon was great like 10 years ago. Mostly high quality products, products priced competitively, no tax, all items prime eligible. I canceled my prime years ago and havent looked back. All the normies who thought it was weird I was ordering things online a decade ago are all ordering tons of shit nowadays and they dont care its overpriced, chinese garbage, products gated behind pantry/addonitems, etc.

How the fuck do you fuck up buying something on amazon? Are you retards serious? I usually make a PROFIT when I return shit I don't want. Do you not know how to judge the results and sellers?

I just buy it on Aliexpress or a proper wholesaler if I need something now. No point in digging through their crap.

What other online stores are good to buy from in Canada.