ITT we post weird ass devs

we post the weirdest looking fucking Coin dev teams:

me first

titanium coin: i cant even tell if these fuckers are real, it looks like someone photoshopped over some of these faces especially look at the last two guys on the bottom right...>wtf

Other urls found in this thread:

humaniq.com/ambassadors
tbis.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Titanium-Infrastructure-Services-Tech-White-Paper-v3.0.pdf
tbis.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/TBIS-White-Paper-v2.7.pdf
tbis.io/our-team/
youtu.be/Q4-elN2l7ic
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7uxmwg/is_titanium_blockchain_a_scam/
youtube.com/watch?v=SC6-TiN19uE
twitter.com/bcrypt
techsharescommunity.com/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/techshares/
mobile.twitter.com/icowid
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LMFAOOOOOOOOOO wtf OP

Jesse Ure is how I imagine most people on this board look

>two centuries of combined experience

3rd on bottom row looks like nosferatu

lHello, Mr Ure here.
I am real

how realistic do you feel titanium of succeeding? ceo has huge aspirations. some of them seem really out there. like one click business creation? wtf i never knew there would even be a market for that

The distributed TBIS system will monitor the health of the network and everything attached to it, and execute autonomous “healing” actions when specific weaknesses are detected. With Titanium Hydra Fault Tolerance, if a device falters, TBIS will have already shifted load away and onto another network of redundant nodes. If a potential security problem arises, the TBIS system will work automatically to limit the potential impact of attacks such as DDoS or other address-specific attacks; it is impossible to overwhelm a piece of equipment that exists only on the ether.

Unlike typical infrastructure services, where a company’s technology may exist on up to several hundred devices, the TBIS infrastructure will reside on the decentralized Ethereum blockchain, which is composed of over 20,000 nodes, with each node potentially being composed of several hundred discreet systems. Even if several thousand nodes experienced a system failure, there would still be zero outage time, and perhaps, only a performance degradation of the TBIS services being delivered.

TBIS is at the forefront of the utilization of Blockchain technology across personal and enterprise networking systems. Read our whitepaper to see how you can take advantage of this new technology today!

You need to get some more sleep buddy, don’t work too hard

any anons remember when normie charlie was posting here for a while

good times, hed 'be a good member of this team some facebook mangers or something

Last 2 look like fuckin Bond villians

At TBIS, we know how hard it can be to get everything together for a token launch. If
you have a brilliant technical idea, but need the marketing and organizational backing
to bring it to life, the Titanium Instant ICO Incubator™ will take the guesswork out your
token launch through providing end-to-end launch services. Also, a Titanium Clad
Accreditation will be created and granted to ICOs that have undergone a deep-dive
due diligence by Titanium personnel. There will be no guesswork, as to which ICOs are
credible and primed for investment. For instance, where these accreditations are
supported, Titanium will require our ICOs to have both a Better Business Bureau (BBB)
and Duns & Bradstreet accreditation. Titanium does all the work for you, so your
investments are as safe as possible.
The over-arching goal of Titanium Blockchain Infrastructure Services is to provide the
capability for virtualization of equipment, running the gamut from simple routers, to
specialized equipment such as cryptocurrency miners. Through virtualization, TBIS will be
able to help guarantee that your equipment will stay updated, patched, and ready to
function to protect the interests of your business.
For example, in order to remove the hazards associated with new technology being
introduced that makes current mining rigs obsolete. With TBIS IaaS, you would simply run
a wizard in our UI to replace a GPU-based mining rig with an ASIC mining device. When
new ASIC boards are released that are more energy efficient and have a significantly
greater hashing rate, the virtual boards can be upgraded, etc., by drawing on our
global network of computing power

This is an exit team

If your read the whitepaper you'd realize it doesn't even make sense for the price to go above $1, as this would defeat the purpose of the token.

hahaha

1. Will be faster than Ethereum will ever be (millions of tx/s)
2. $1B capital injection program for TITANIUM projects.
3. ONE BILLION DOLLAR CAPITAL INJECTION PROGRAM FOR TITANIUM PROJECTS.
4. No transaction fees.
5. Can host Facebook on TITANIUM.
6. TITANIUM has partnered with big VC firms who will pick winning projects to fund.
7. Google co-founder Roger Ver has partnered with TITANIUM through his VC firm TomorrowVentures, and he provided a quote for an TITANIUM press release.
8. GOOGLE CO-FOUNDER ROGER VER IS PARTNERED WITH TITANIUM.
9. All or many VC funded TITANIUM projects won’t do ICOs, they will airdrop to TITANIUM token holders. Think of owning TITANIUM as owning NASDAQ and receiving free stock in everything listed on it.
10. TITANIUM is the biggest thing in crypto since Bitcoin, and will probably flip Bitcoin and Ethereum.
11. Elite developers are extremely excited about TITANIUM. Much more so than any other platform. This includes Ethereum, Cardano, IOTA, Hashgraph, etc. TITANIUM will crush them all.
12. $100 - $1000 by 2018/2019

I actually do look like that.

Titanium (BAR) is a complete scam. I did some research on the "sister" company, can't find anything about it other than their website. Also, the address listed on their website was the address of an apartment complex (keep in mind this is supposedly a company that has worked with HP, IBM, Ebay, etc).

Look at the website and whitepaper. It's all about marketing the token, not about the technology.

Christopher Snook looks like a replicated Alex Jones performed by the CIA

?

Michael Stollaire is an very eccentric weirdo but he's a very smart and capable man.

This person is also gold.

Humaniq (HMQ)

Are you fucking kidding me lmao

its just one guy that worked for those companies implementing enterprise network management. he was like a contractor. he told all the pajeets to install an agent on every fucking server of a company's and that was 90% of his job

lelecoin devs and ceo's phone number

exchanged for a whopping 0.184719 USD per coin

humaniq.com/ambassadors

im guessing being an "ambassador" isnt the same as a developer

this is a solid 0 and/or 99% scamcoin

kek. and he's going to "soft introduce" this scam crypto to these companies and they're gonna buy in? pffft.

this might get pumped due to the effort of the scam and $$$ they're spending on it from their ico, but scam is scam.

Pass.

How many versions of your whitepaper exist?

Which one is right?

tbis.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Titanium-Infrastructure-Services-Tech-White-Paper-v3.0.pdf

tbis.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/TBIS-White-Paper-v2.7.pdf

I've saved version 3.0 to send to the SEC. I think they'd like to review it. Nice financial projections for your "not security", fuckwit.

>tumblr hires a dev team

What did he mean by this?

Are one of those guys a court drawing

But but but it's a "utility token" user!!! and our website is designed to sell and market only, not to relay technical information, but that doesn't mean anything!!!

kek. fucking retards. submit that to the SEC ASAP so these fuckers get shut down. This is exactly what regulators are trying to prevent and these are the projects that give crypto a bad name.

Snook looks like alex jones on a ethopian crack head diet

Kek

That court sketch dude is a real winner

hey there's new guys on the team

few more here: tbis.io/our-team/

thankfully i cant find that on their site, if they would be worth $1.07 after presenting those points i would lose all hope for humanity

Honestly Vitalik is the weirdest Person.

the video they have at the top of their front page (in the background) is actually an embed of this:

youtu.be/Q4-elN2l7ic

only 460 views, wtf

>Is the person bald?

yep BAR is getting called out on reddit

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7uxmwg/is_titanium_blockchain_a_scam/

Ure weird looking

>Daniel Teich

Looks like every Mennonite I've ever seen.

The lead developer is a fucking computer

>IOC

Biggest shitcoin

Not a scam, look they might even rent an office.
How many TITANIUM BARZ for a girl like that in the reflection?

lmao

At least they are trying to usher in the new age

LOL. Renting an office with the money they scammed from people in their ICO. They'll keep the facade going as long as possible so they don't get thrown in jail.

They have to make an effort to continue pumping the price until the project reaches a "natural" failure point where they have plausible deniability.

Just because he's a scammer doesn't mean he's stupid.

You look like the singer Moby. youtube.com/watch?v=SC6-TiN19uE

sharder.org

i win

Holy shit Jesse Ure looks like the brainlet

Lmao the dude below the court drawing nigger is a literar egg head.

im riding this scam to 10 bucks

>WE WUZ JEDI N SHEEEIT

No contest.

This guys face was the only reason I bought into the SingularityNet ICO. And his voice was the reason I dumped it a few hours after being listed on ED.

And he's a kitty-purse wielding, retarded commie in the most anarcho-capitalist market in history. But he prints money.

i'm doing everything in my power to burn this coin to the ground and put this guy in jail, you better get out now because BAR is going to tank

>oldfags can blockchain too

lol watertoken I dont even

not shady actually. Best team in crypto.

Gary Bagnall fucks

>thinking

More like Gary Bangall

Top kek

>weasel
>black person of color
>jew vampire
>pajeet

Is that fucking Alex Jones

This is actually scary how accurate the stereotype is.

Perfect description, the first guy could also be kevin spacey’s retarded brother

Fuck yeah bro. That was such a good question because if yes it eliminated all women as well as guys with hair.

>h4x

>Elite team of niggers, numales and a guy who bought a Bitcoin in 2013.

These fags

>Let’s shake hands in front of offices.

>legitimacy

What’s wrong with this

And comps

FUCK THIS COIN!!!!!! BOUGHT AT 2.30 IN SEPTEMBER DIDNT SELL AT 4, I COULDVE HAD 1 BTC BECAUSE MUH ANNOUNCMENTS ABOUT A WALLET THAT NOONE WILL EVER FUCKING WANT TO USE, WHO THE FUCK PAYS FOR DECRIPTED MESSAGING?????!!! ENDED UP WITH SAME AMOUNT OF MONEY BUT 5x LESS BTC BY FUCKING NOVEMBER. FUCK THIS FUCKING COIN FUUUUUUCKKKKK!!!!!

My first reaction as well

lol theres literally no fuckin way this company is going anywhere but down. Jesus christ, what a fucking joke of a coin

hahahaha

Lmao first row, first, second and fourth picture you can literally see they're pajeets behind the masks

>BitcoinWhite
WE MUST

You mean Michael Stollery?

lol the guy in the bottom left is wearing an orange prison jumpsuit

I keep money in this because the guy is the biggest autist in crypto. That says alot.

twitter.com/bcrypt

These cunts
chain.com

Classic

FEM team

Literally all black or pajeet.

techsharescommunity.com/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/techshares/

Hilariously bad scammer site

Forgot pic

No actual dev..... he must have had too much male privilege to get his photo on the site.

He got the picture off the internet you spastics and now you're reading copy/pastes from the website.

pretty gay

mobile.twitter.com/icowid

she made this, it's great