Rich lifestyle/inspiration

Can we get a good old fashioned rich lifestyle/inspiration thread like we used to?

Other urls found in this thread:

farfetch.com/shopping/men/stella-mccartney-patterned-socks-item-12127259.aspx?storeid=9462&from=listing&tglmdl=1
ssense.com/en-us/men/product/versace/black-and-blue-striped-logo-socks/2593888
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>rich
ikea furniture and a 9k rolex
please nigga

shoes, indoors.

what the fuck guys. doesn't money buy some basic hygiene?

Okay. Post your own rich lifestyle pics then guys? If you're going to criticise at least contribute what you think the ideal is.

Slope or eurotrash detected. You idiots seemingly don't understand that you can actually clean your house and shoes. Most Europeans and slopes also don't understand basic hygiene like flossing and mouth wash...let alone teeth brushing is far more important .

I too can look like a rich CEO with $200 in a thrift store.

what the fuck mate? you guys wash the bottom of your shoes before you enter your house every fucking time? because it's dirty as fuck when you walk out in the street with all the literal shit, piss, blood and everything else you are tracking into your house and on your couch.

FUCK OFF CHINK, WE ALL KNOW WHITE PEOPLE LOVE WARING SHOES INDOORS!!!!

Pass. I'm what Australians call a CUB (cashed up bogan. A chav if you will ). So although I own more property and possessions meaningful to me than any northern hemispherian who isn't say....the queen of England 100s of thousands of acres and trucks and guns and shit I care about im just here to shitpost all you nigger rich morons who want to buy bling instead of build an empire. Good luck being 'rich'

My ideal rich lifestile is shitposting on a yacht and eating from the sea.

the fuck is this meme? everyone i know and have ever known has always taken off their shoes either at the entrance of the house or inside before walking around. is this an american thing where you guys wear shoes throughout the house?

Mate, you are clueless to hygiene . You must be young . Be more worried about ever needing to go into a hospital or touching your face after even being in your own house.

What kind of empire?

i work in a hospital setting, i know about hygiene. it's one thing to accept a certain level of dirtiness, it's another to freely track in all the shit outside into your own home and onto your furniture. regardless of housekeeping, you are literally adding more shit into your house then necessary if you just took off your shoes.

>a cracked belt
hahahahhahahahah
HAHAHA

fucking LOL

in picture automatically can tell shoes, socks, belt cheap AF probably less than $100 combined. whats the point of wearing the watch.

Why wont u fags contribute. Post ur own richspo pics or whatever

2 tone Rolex hold no value it depreciates so fast. Also among the cheapest starter Rolex. If u get Rolex it just means you have no idea about watches. And those socks, kys

I can tell you are a pajeet. Please leave this site forever.

Dont leave crypto though. I need idiots like you to make gainz.

My "richspo" unironically

kek, legend

No one in australia calls anyone a cub. you fucking spaz

i have those same socks

i got them at target

They're just socks. No point wasting money.

im american and my family is worth ~300-500mil and i always took my shoes of when i was inside because my nonnigger parents taught me the value of shit and to care for nice things.

my man, you have never worn expensive socks then. one of my favorite things to buy

Redpill me on sock brands

Burger here, the only people I've ever met who wear shoes indoors perform fellatio professionally.

this guy watches
rolex is an overhyped brand, that's why all the rappers and dealers get them. They are great watches, but they buy them because they heard that it was the brand that rich people buy. The day will come when myself a pair of mosers, low tier but i fucking love their dials

>They're just socks. No point wasting money.

shoes/socks/underwear are the things that once you experience really good stuff it's hard to go back.

just bought
farfetch.com/shopping/men/stella-mccartney-patterned-socks-item-12127259.aspx?storeid=9462&from=listing&tglmdl=1
ssense.com/en-us/men/product/versace/black-and-blue-striped-logo-socks/2593888
these this week and both pairs fit perfect, are light and breathable, dont pill/leave fibers in my shoes. you dont need to buy a specific brand although if you can find non homo looking paul smith socks they are usually well made, same with alexander mcqueen.

this guys is right tho user, i cant spend less than 50 on a pair of underwear either these days. i legit can feel the poverty putting on a pair of 15 bucks for a 3 pack underwear now. idk if you wanna take the pill user cuz you wont be able to go back

stfu pretentious faggot

You can literally buy $10/pair of athletic, spandex/lycra boxers at any large department store these days and they last. I have ~4 pairs of Starter brand that I bought 5-6 years ago and they're extremely sturdy. Match that with some Goldtoe socks that are vented and padded, very breathable and comfy, and you can spend less than $50 for an entire weeks worth of undergarments. Faggot

I've never been into the rich lifestyle thing apart from real estate, having a nice house in a nice area is what appeals to me most. Apart from that I'd live like I do now but with a better PC

CUBs are nothing like chavs you fucking inbred.

I love how loaded this dude is yet he still lives like a 22 year old frat dude who sells weed on the side.

hahahaha rich people can see your lumpy old socks from across the street poorfag

I want Heidi to lick caviar off my balls

>moser
Damn user. I am inspired. Pretty sure pic related is the greatest watch of all time.

that's the one that caught my eye

I can smell the soy on you. Who the fuck complains about their underwear? You sound like the biggest bitch ever.

Crypto since 2012.

I have no desire to buy any of this stupid shit.

Thread is cancer, you all should be ashamed.

why do rich people have no fashion sense

size matters boys

Because they're tasteless nouveau riche with no class that just want to flaunt the only thing they have

If I make it I'm gonna buy a small block of land but damn it'd be nice to own a Porsche.

Someone with your mentality never retains wealth. Enjoy being nigger rich for a little while.

Dirty burger detected. Wearing shoes inside is literally trailer trash tier

you're never gonna make it user :)

You aren't rich if you can't afford a Patek Philippe

Wearing shoes inside is fucking gross. If you live in the country, you bring in dirt. If you live in the city, you bring in idk what