CAN THIS BE?

No link thread?
That can't be right.
Who here holding?
How ya feeling right now
I have 10k not planning on selling anytime soon so this dip is nothing to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0x344f5b274d956325a521fdb4aec324e841e6407a
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sage sir thank you sir

2.5k gonna buy more when it dips more

i unironically dumped my bags at 50 cents. finally the weight is off my shoulders. what a fucking scam

Accumulate

Debating whether I should put more into XLM or start getting some LINK
Advice?

you know, this kind of clears the market cap for link's ridiculous run that's been foretold

What price should I buy back in at? 4200?

waiting for wire to go through to buy more

Anything you dislike in particular.

I just hate how little we have heard from the team so far.

Xlm is low risk, low profit
Link is medium risk, potentially insane profits

That's long term though

Emotional eating is the way for linkies.
Succumb to your instincts and let Sergey lead the way.

Get over it. If you’ve been paying attention, there’s a lot of stuff going on behind the scenes. Buy mobius instead btw

42k lieutenant major reporting in

We gon be ok

WHEN SHOULD I BUY BACK IN

The sgx vulnerabilities and no response in telegram about potential fixes, no guarantee that nodes need to be paid in LINK in order to fulfill jobs

>they say there is 'stuff going on behind the scenes
>no proof
>no code
>no progress
>have to go into their chat and beg for sparse assurances that they are doing work.

I dont care if they are actually doing the work, the team is just fuckheads, i'm going to put my money in something with more transparency that is in the top 100. Does anyone ever talk about link outside of this board even?

Just buy anything else and never post in a link thread. Nobody here cares.

Do i have to bother the devs on slack?
I can't man

link is the future, all other coins wont make it

Just because its top 100 doesn't make it a great project.
see
XVG, TRON, and tons of other garbage..

Seems whoever comes up with a solution to connecting external data with smart contracts in a decentralized fashion first will make it, so i need some type of exposure to that.

Yeah, fuck these guys, I'm selling. We deserve to know everything that's going on. I paid $500 for Link at 1.10, the least these fags can do is reveal to me whatever it is they're working on. Who cares if trillions of dollars of derivatives from multinational corporations will be handled by Link's software? We are the real investors here, why can't Sergey act like it?

$500?

you want them to care about $500?

LOL

Wow. You are an entitled asshole. Grow up!

thats the joke

I DONT GIVE A SHIT IF YOU CARE I FUCKING CARE BECAUSE I OWN LINK AND IM PISSED.

Honestly I feel better about this than my other coins, it didn't really get obliterated by the dip completely and has a bright future ahead. If mainnet is a dud I'm leaving, of course.

Take a look at this nigger who has been accumulating LINK for 6 months. He's got over 3 million linkies now and still collects about 30k each day

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0x344f5b274d956325a521fdb4aec324e841e6407a

Fuck man, u should go all in on bitconnect.

OH, BOY! 500 whole dollars!

Chainlink crypto fund

>etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0x344f5b274d956325a521fdb4aec324e841e6407a
Damn, jelly.

I refuse to believe that anyone besides financial institutions and Sergey's team has more than 200k LINK

hah hope this guy is being sarcastic

There's no way this individual is dead-set on collecting that many LINK. Seeing these huge transactions makes my head spin.

you newfags really need to gtfo

WTF MY LINK AAAAAAAAA

Ugh, it is sergy buying his own coins from himself to pump the price you idiots.

Link Marine reporting in.

You’re a fucking beta weakhanded faggot. Sell me your bags and fuck off to some actual shit coin. Stay poor soyboi

You fuckers made me sell the bottom yesterday. It proceeded to pump seconds after i sold. I’m fuming.

Just bought during this dip, see you soon faggots

made you

pls tell me we will make it. All this anticrypto fud is making me nervous. I need LINK $50 to make it. I'm never gonna sell my linkies out of principle. I either make it or become a wagecuck for the rest of my life.

Think of it this way, you've got pocket aces and you're getting called as big blind. Either check and wait for more anxiety on the flop or allin and count on having the strongest hand in the game.

this is just fucking embarrassing

Yeah. When link came out last year I told myself I'd buy closer to the time it was going to do something. Bought at 55 and 50 cents, might pick up some more now. Feeling pretty good about it.

Thanks bud, I needed you to hold them for me from the ICO while I made money on stellar and cappasity. Cheers for keeping my linkies warm, I promise I'll look after them well in the coming moon.

>200 dollar portfolio
> Thinks he's so big an investor that the team has to kiss his ass

>literally terrified to check portfolio as these posts don't say specifically what's happening and normie stellar holding friend posts "market under 400 billion" in my group chat

I was pleasantly surprised.

Mfw

personally i think that meme magic will cause link to succeed out of 'nowhere' and stinky linkies will have the last laugh

this is coming from someone who owns no link at all yet

are you kidding me?? Link marines never sell. You've been demoted

if there ever was a coin worth taking a 'risk' on its LINK. there is literally no reason to not own at least some LINK

gg

Dishonorable discharge

Kek, I remember cunts saying this at 17c

Link no good it is shit. Price is in freefall and dev never updates. Link is shit with no partner. Mobius the superior competitor make partner with WTC out of ICO. Mobius is superior product and the market is moving towards mobius.

thanks. i bought the bottom.
Your lack of faith is disturbing.

Fuck off. Here have a horror movie Rakesh .

RIP LINK

There's 0 trading activity on Binance.

i bought in at 0.84c

hahahaha. ZERO trade activity on binance. Link is dead. Mobius is superior product.

What platform you buying through?

Rasheed theres no trading activity cause all linkies have hands of steel and we're not selling until its 100$ per link unlike you stinky pajeets

I’m still up. I would rather castrate myself than sell a single LINK.

Zero activity because no one buy. No demand for shit product, Link is trash and mobius is much better,

Sitting on 20k, not going to sell until I can safely retire myself and my parents.

amazing to see a gem like this so fucking cheap

>so fucking cheap

not sure how much of a gem it is, but it will get cheaper

Its exepensive now. Link will be $0 by end of year. Do not buy now.

Lieutenant Steel Hands reporting in.

I feel like forging a meme, who can post the high res cube photo? What photo should I use to create this masterpiece?

you try too hard with the fake mobius shilling and the reverse-psychology shit-posting

link cultists are the laughing stock of Veeky Forums now and you, in particular, should never breed

I had 150 LINK
then 270 LINK
then 274 LINK
then 280 LINK
then 284 LINK
then 329 LINK
Now 331 LINK

but I'm getting out and throwing it into mobius

>Do i have to bother the devs on slack?

Modius devs very responsive always available

This please.

kek

>Zero activity because no one buy. No demand for shit product, Link is trash and mobius is much better,

^^This

sure, just need high res cube now

I was complaining there was no activity as I wanted to either buy more or flip some to increase what I have to make up some of the losses. Get out with your shilling.

You are a fucking loser trash. Enjoy the link bags loser,.

sirs pls buy my mobius sirs

Here you go bud

>I was complaining there was no activity as I wanted to either buy more or flip some to increase what I have to make up some of the losses. Get out with your shilling.

mobius is the very good coin. Do not being with the angry pls but listen, Mobius has many partnerships

>mobius is the very good coin
>it has many partnerships
Listen here, I care about one thing, and one thing only, memes, NOW GET OUT!

where can i buy link if no one's selling on binance?

sir pls mobius very meme

Link has literally no partner. Mobius partner with WTC. Link is a joke and laughing stock of Veeky Forums

yes sir that's`s absolutely right

Before or after the spike?

aaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHhh FUUUUUIUUUUUUUCK
NOOOOOOOOOOO WTF ALL MY FUCKING LINK IS GONE WTF
THAT WAS MY LIFE FUCKING SAVINGS FUCK YOU

Where does one acquire mobius?

after

Holy shit where did you find this? I thought they ran off with all but the low res logos?

Even bigger cube