Is ripple finally cripple?

Is ripple finally cripple?

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/santander-uk-ripple-payment-app/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Any Crips here?

I'm guessing based on the lack of replies, that yes, ripple is indeed, cripple.

Good ol' XRP. Always getting low IQ cucks' hopes up when it goes down due to market movements that affect every other coin or when it's being FUD'd hard.

It'll rise again on waves of your tears as you cry to mommy that it's not fair you were too stupid to ignore the bullshit and thus missed buying cheap XRP.

It will obvious rise again. Once more banks and companies adopt it, it will start a snowball effect making the price go up again. I think 5 dollar eoy is pretty realistic

Nationwide Rip Ridaz representin

lol

where are the normies now?

Time to buy back in. I hope you guys sold at $3

[Performance]
-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7.
-Payment channels can process 10s of 1000s of transactions per second.

[Cost]
-A standard transaction costs just 0.00001 XRP.
-The cost is not paid to any party: it's irrevocably destroyed.

[Real-world use]
-5 institusions are currently using XRP (MoneyGram, Cuallix, FlashFX, IDT and MercuryFX).
-Many banks are currently using xCurrent. Since xRapid is cheaper (saves up to 60%) and provides final settlement, they are likely to transition to it.
-Bichip will use XRP in its RFID chips.
-A w3c standard that Ripple helped develop (and was demo'd by Microsoft) will be available in all major browsers, it'll facilitate paying with XRP.

[Economics]
-The supply is fixed.
-Unlike Bitcoin, there's no inflation. Bitcoin uses PoW which relies on inflation and/or high fees. Bitcoin requires $18M of net new $ flowing in just to maintain the price!!

[Security]
-Unlike Bitcoin, double-spending isn't possible. Bitmain (a Chinese company) can rollback Bitcoin's chain and bunkrupt the whole ecosystem.
-An attack could only stop new transactions temporarily. Participants would simply remove bad participants from their list

[Decentralisation]
-Each participant can run a validator and use his own list of validators.
-validators role is to agree on an order for new transactions
-10s of reputable public & private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Bahnhof,..)
-Consensus for the order of new transactions requires a supermajority of 80%

[Incentives]
-XRP is a revenue source for Ripple Labs. This aligns its incentives with XRP hodlers. It uses the revenue to improve the tech and expand XRP's marketshare.
-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches on the network. Only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. XRP is sold only to long term investors (i.e., they can't dump).

Is 1000 XRP enough for a moon ticket?
>tfw 11 months Hodl

It's not a moon ticket but imo 1k is the absolute minimum XRP anybody should hold unless you want to spend the next five years ridiculously salty that you missed such an obviously good coin because you fell for biz fud / too autistic to admit it's going to moon.

I hodled all the way up and all the way down. Buying more the entire time. I intend to keep buying more for the next few months.

Seriously considering dropping $5k.

biz retards didnt even bought before $3
they allways buy trash coins, even got into ponzicoin and scamcoin
and now they are shilling this piece of crap

Just stumbled across this, holy shit are normies this retarded?

i sold because i hate brad garlinghouse and his smug fucking face

I hate ripple and hold a fair amount of it. If you think it wont be extremely relevant in 2018 you are a fucking idiot. You don't have to like it but you may as well make some $$$ off of it.

actually isnt this a great idea

Probably, I'm just having trouble with imagining how anyone could actually be retarded enough to do this.

fucking kek, 15 sold.

If you guys want us to buy your bags, just ask.

Interledger won't just make it relevant, it will make it #1 or #2. First implementation is coming out in less than 2 weeks. Fiat integration will come next.

People will be able to use XRP (and other coins) to pay any merchants who accept fiat. Since XRP is the fastest and cheapest, it will win.

we gotta cripple the ripple

Ripple is one of the very few coins that not only has a use case, but is currently being USED. the XRP token (imo) is one of the few smart investments in this market.

this is a ripple engineer btw, he wrote the whitepaper for Interledger which later became a w3c standard

hey, thats pretty cool

>ripple
>going to cripple

it hasnt even begun my friends, XRP U$100 EOY 2019

coindesk.com/santander-uk-ripple-payment-app/

That's what "extremely" relevant means

decent album desu

>they still dont realize xrp is not needed for ripple and therefore useless

>not needed for "ripple"
>knowing this little about one of the biggest projects in blockchain

On the off chance you were not joking, I typed "rip ridaz" into youtube. Pleasantly surprised. Thanks user!

Who here sold the dip at .64 ?

Will be cut in half before it flattens out and doesn't rise again for an indeterminate amount of time.

not needed for Ripple's flagship product, xCurrent, which is the one many banks are testing (as opposed to xRapid which utilizes the native asset XRP of Ripple's blockchain)

HAPPY?

So what's the point of xRapid?

xRapid is the goal, idiot. xCurrent is a just way to get them through the door.

Banks and institutions are hesitant to use xRapid because of regulation (it involves buying and selling XRP in public exchanges). This is not a personal opinion, this was voiced by a big bank in some conference a while ago.

>bought at $2.50

someone save me

>not being able to see 1 foot beyond your face

You're like the guys in the mid 90's saying how stupid email is when regular mail only take a few days anyways, whats the big deal?!

friendly reminder that the devs of ripple hold 90% of the supply. your money is gonna flow in but it won't flow out

trying it now, will report back

Not even remotely true

But it costs 20 ripple to set up a new wallet....

this is one of my biggest problems with xrp, they control way too much of the supply

Your "biggest problem" with ripple is based on false information and is going to make you miss out on a lot money.