Who else a /comfy/ newfag waiting for things to hit rock bottom so you can buy in cheap

>$50 NEO
>$500 ETH
>$3 VEN
>$2.50 ICX
>$0.20 XLM

all long term holds. not even worried about selling until 2020. thanks for the cheap coins user, sorry about your portfolio buddy

You're dumb if you think neo will go to 50 but the rest I can see

Are you me?

.>$50 Neo

Comfy

It won't hit $50, but it will definitely get to the $75 range.

I'm impatient, so I'm buying half now, on the odd chance that we're on the floor, and I'll buy the same amount if we go under 200 billion market cap. If we go under 100 billion market cap, I might put a bit more money in, and if it goes under 1 billion market cap, I'll probably cry.

Are you me? Or am I you?

i honestly thought it would never go under 100 again but getting close

anything under 100 is good to go.

as long as you just buy at some point in 2018 i think you'll be good long term.

>waiting
swing trading on the way down.

>as long as you just buy at some point in 2018 i think you'll be good long term.
I made a first purchase at the end of December, right before the dip started, I put $2000 in, I'm at $1819 now... That wasn't the smartest decision, but I'm glad I didn't go all out and kept money aside to continue to buy depending on what the market did.

Newfag reporting in.

I still have to learn about crypto and how to distinguish good coins from bad ones.

Also need to save up enough. First to buy a good gaming notebook, then to have a security net, and then, to invest.

>newfag
>swing trading
no thanks i like my normie hobbies, about to play some vidya right now actually

yeah it hurts to see it go down but i'm investing for 5-10 years down the road rather than a quick 20K or whatever

Made 25% in 4 hours off that dip.

Oh i'm super comfy, cashed out yesterday into fiat.... Money is on exchange ready to scoop ETH when the real crash happens

Transfer eth back to binance, and grab sale prices on all my alts again :p

>People are still hodling
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

meh.. im this shit for the long haul.. 50/50 ICX and VEN, i can afford to wait till 2020+ for things to work out. Still finishing school and living of parents allowance until i graduate college. I'm not risking losing any of my stacks, so i just stay comfy and wait

How long will ETH stay sub $1k?

A while

yeah unfortunately i think things will be like this for several months. on the brightside gives us plenty of time to buy in

if you think all those coins are worth billions in market cap despite 0 revenue and 0 use other than speculation I have a bridge in brooklyn to sell you dumbass

capping this to add to my fudfag collection for 2020. be sure to look for it user

the only good investament at this point is ethereum.

>not buying XRP

Loading $2000 as we speak, ready to go.

>he's funding his account, pump it

$25 neo
$4 wtc
$29 eth
$1200 btc

/comfy/

You’re retarded.

Started in Nov with $2000 in BTC at 6k, got cocky with gains bought alts, missed every moon mission, lost BTC gains, down 60% at least on every alt I purchased start of January.

I don't even care anymore, I'm getting ready to buy again.

Throwing in $500, so 125 ICX at $4 or 25 WTC at 20?

Delay of main net is a strike against ICX but I haven't followed WTC for about a week.

Wtc all the way dude no question.
Walton has big things coming.
If the market wasn’t down they’d be 50+ today and will pass $100 easy once mainnet and MN are released here in q1

WTC has some dividends shit right? I'm leaning on either WTC or NEO at the moment, will use remainder of that purchase to increase a few stacks I have already.

Yeah I’m all in NEO and WTC 50/50.

Neo generates gas which I’m collecting now. It’s fun to open up the ledger every month and check it out.

Wtc has a masternode program but you’d need 5000 of em.
You can stake with much less, I don’t think there’s a bottom line of how many which is cool and good incentive to hodl.

I just think wtc is a very serious project and I like how they’re not all hyped up and tweeting bs every week. They’re all business.

>I just think wtc is a very serious project and I like how they’re not all hyped up and tweeting bs every week. They’re all business.
This is the general gist of what I get from them and the community.

I only want NEO for the GAS really.

Without sounding like a shill I agree with WTC. The team screams competence. Just have a feeling it will be one of the better projects this year.
If you’re looking into NEO consider grabbing some Red Pulse too, still heavy under the radar since it’s going to be a while before they grab any real big users but has some huge potential.

I really don't get the use of Red Pulse. It's a token to... get information about Chinese markets?

>Red Pulse
I'll do some research into it, thanks.

Comfy holds
>50k Moria (ETH dividends, quarterly)
>10k LINK, billionaire right?
>1k WABI

Only thing I am missing is polymath when they start releasing more next year.

>First to buy a good gaming notebook
you will never make it

Sort of like Steem but the tokens are used through NEO. It’s market analytics, big players can ‘upvote’ helpful articles/information with a greater influence than regular holders. You can also request research on a particular subject and offer the token as bounty. At least my understanding of it is that it’s focussed on crypto/stock market and they plan to extend into other regions once they’re properly established in China.

I am newfag bought in at stupid times but holding valuable coins.

Fucking FOMO made me rush in. Got gouged fucking hard.

I’d be more jealous of you if I wasn’t still buying.

But damn I lost some value.

>Some newfag thinks he knows what coins are good and what aren't

Buy some coins yo, this a good time to buy and you learn by fire best. My opinion.

Sounds kind of like ENG Catalyst with crypto markets where you make a good script for trading you get paid ENG or something.

>big players can ‘upvote’ helpful articles/information with a greater influence than regular holders.
So a shilling platform?

Better to learn the lesson now I guess.

I’m grabbing some of that at this price. Good value.

>inb4 muh jewcoyn

With finance. With Jews, you win.

Buy some low mcap coins on ED. I'm suggesting TIOTOUR, low circulating supply of only 450k. German team and huge community. They're yet to be listed on CMC..price is dirt cheap now. An easy x10. Thank me later.

Bruh shit happened to me too. Jumped in a few days ago for the first time with 1k on LTC and now I'm down 30%. Oh well. I think I'm just going to throw it in Binance and exchange for a little diversity. ETH, NEO, XMR, XLM, WTC, ICX all seem popular here so I'll just pick a couple of those and hope to get rich in a few years amirite?

>If you buy a scam you win

Shouldn't you be ruining Canada instead of shitposting on a singaporean trading card enthusiast forum, Mr Trudeau?

>1k on LTC
I fell for LTC too, been nothing since Dec ATH, I don't even care if it's an undervalued coin. It is going to be outperformed but it is safe long term I think.
Probably all safe, promoted on Youtube channels a lot too.

We're getting crypto ETFs for normies next week, it's not so bad up here sometimes.

The market is picking up again, I'm now at $1976 out of a $2000 investment, I'm guessing your portfolio is picking up to. I waited to much to buy the dip and the market is already 20% up from what it was earlier today... I should have been more decisive, I'm pushing out on the "buy more" for now, here's hoping that I wake up tomorrow to find my portfolio in a crater so I can pull the trigger on that additional buy.