23 y/o girl messages me on telegram from bitcoin group

>23 y/o girl messages me on telegram from bitcoin group
>larp as a rich crypto guy
>she wants to fuck me
>sweet
>user can i have some crypto first though im broke :(

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

should i make her send me nude pics/vids then not send her crypto?

Get nudes, then send her half a Doge.

Nudes first with her holding a note proving it's her. Then ghost her completely.

kek. ima do it.

Yeah.
Post here.

Tell her to fuck off from crypto too.

trips confirm this was a message from moot himself

Chance of girl being a male pajeet: 100%

she already proved shes a girl

we need staceys in crypto. We already have all of chads money

how do i get this rolling? how do i slowly get her to send me pics and vids? ill post pics here for proof

tell me what to say im an autist

You look like my mom. Send me nudes please.

bob and vagene

unless you are a 10/10 chad sex is transactional in nature.

deal with it.

Just be blunt you autist, say alright I'll send you some crypto but you need a pic of her tits first, what is she gonna do? say no?

she just asked me if i have a girllfriend after this screenshot

This petty much

On one hand, I've never had sex.

On the other hand, I've never bought a girl anything.

So that's nice.

Tell her to send you a dirty pic. She's gotta earn it somehow. Sprinkle some smiley faces in. Demand post-it note with timestamp because anyone can pick a photo from the internet. Start easy and say it doesn't even have to be nude. Depending how much you have to fuck around with send her some small amount and be like there's more where that came from. If she's really desperate she'll continue. Then you ask for tits or ass pic with timestamp and ghost her

Are you a fucking newfag? Get nudes, post on /b/, link thread here. This is 'first day lurking' tier knowledge you tard. Now do it.

i told her i would fly her out to my city next week. she thinks were dating or something lol

Say no.

Don't be a cuck. Take control. Tell her exactly what you want. Don't ask. Say you'd like a nice little picture to start with, and that despite you letting her decide what to send, you hope she doesn't disappoint you with the content.

every pic she sends im just gonna say " can i see more? "

i wanna see a video of her pleasuring herself

You're going to get ghosted and be miserably disappointed unless you do this:

kek this guy reddits

I've had sex with my hand?

No, not "can I see more." Instead: "Show me more."

ok. she already sent 2 pics in lingerie

Tell her you never buy a car you can't test drive first.

>OP thinks hes fooling this woman
>woman

How much did you give him already op?

Send her a photo of a shopped crypto account with a balance that says like $1,000,000 and your dick rock hard. Sort of like a cum tribute thread from /b with your dick over your phone with the penis head super zoomed in with the text that says “I’m hard for you Baby” send me a video of you pleasuring yourself naked

she sent me a video earlier of her singing. i told her she was really good but she sucked at it. trust me shes a girl. she's not super hot but i'd hit it

post them faggot..

I've already fucked two chicks with bitcoin money. One was a 30 year old pre-school teacher and the other is an 18 year old model. I made sure to fuck the 18 year old really good so she'll hit me up for free.

post them fucko

If she didnt get on live webcam with you and respond to your voice prompts, then its definitely a scammer.

thats a good idea. someone post a shooped btc wallet pic

personally id just block her after she asked for crypto but what said was pretty good. "i'll give you 0.5 for a full body shot baby"

Don't larp op. Nobody's gonna believe you until you post something

heres one of the ones she sent so far... how do i get her to send nudes

what do i say? she said that was the last pic she'd send lol..... i told her i'd double the amount i to $1000 worth of bitcoin if she made me really happy but apparently she doesnt understand that means FUCKING NUDES

You could also just do a cum tribute to her girls actually love it when you jack off to them.

Send her back a photo of your rock hard dick over the phone with her lingerie photo of her ass.

Say help me out bB and send tribute pic your dick over phone with pic of her in her lingerie

>niggity nog
Wasting your time op.

DISGUSTING

ABORT

>dark
>no tits
Unless you're desperate for pussy, just block her

shes brazilian

You need to ask for them genius

So a jungle nigger.

uh.......no

KEK
E
K

fucking gross. stop wasting your time

yeah basically but neets cant be picky

kek, if I was in your position I'd tell her she better start paying me to fuck her.

Trust me neets stay the fuck away from hue hue chicks

I, for one, am still curious. OP quit being a faggit and get the nudes already

2d>Nigger

>tfw you miss trips

who gives a shit? its about the achievement of making her posting nudes for nothing not about if the nudes are hot

2d>3d faggit

>fat, stumpy, and no tits

OP you do realize you could buy a 10/10 hooker for like 1/10th of what youre spending on her right?

Jesus Christ how desperate are you?

lol i actually pose as a girl on groups, tons of pajeets message me, ive been offering nudes in exchange for crypto, working on a few guys right now. I got profile pics of of insta, and found some similar-enough nudes from reddit so it cant be google searched and exposed.

OP dont beat around the bush. we wana see that asshole. let her know what must be done. tell her we need the flash ON.

Seriously get something better. i want something NASTY!

how much did you make?

it's a trap

Dude lay off him. Speaking for myself I am desperate enough.

I'm neet and fuck hot chicks all the time

What you mean to say is: *Ugly and autistic

Pathetic betas

>spending
>spendin
>spendi
>spend
>spen
>spe
>sp
>s
>

G guys new match on tinder wut do?

he's lying.

You're a hero, OP. But we need nude pics with her face.

For the last time, tits or gtfo

For starters crop out the url

she posted her btc address but hasnt posted nudes yet. i said "idk if those pics are worth $500"

im gonna see what she does now

What the hell are those dimples in her chest

>Pathetic betas
>Neet
The irony

>wanting get aids from a negress
>beta

Fuck him

For an autist you've got some text game

>How desperate is Veeky Forums?
Do you really want to know the answer to that?

stop with the gay ass smiley faces. actually at this point stop responding. if she sends some more goodies, awesome, keep ghosting and enjoy the pictures, if she doesn't, no loss for you.

And? I'm rich enough to not need to you retarded faggot
Anime gimps aren't men
>anime
>man
choose one you pathetic worm

This guy gives 500$ for nothing.
Bruh, I’ll get you a stock pile of nudes for that much.

Post tits.

Send her your dick . She’ll reply with Vagene . It’s a two way street . Your a fucking idiot for involving money AT ALL she’s not fucking restarted she won’t send shit until you send something. You gotta love to get love back you moron.

Don't be an autist and just ask her for real nudes with her face.

Also show her this.

new episodes when?

this is /a/ right?

He's just larping you tard

Lmao who you trying to banter kidda
Watching cartoons and wanking is for UTTER BETAS

Have you ever even seen a cunt in real life?

The biggest rule is don't make her seem like a prostitute. You kinda already ducked it up earlier but try steering clear of that.

You sound reasonable. How would you have played it off?

Sure and I'm rich too lol lmao

xDDDDDDD

Not even a man you pathetic faggot

>Le 2d cartoons iz better than real womenzz cos they fink im ugly and retarded

Hint: It's because you are you fucking loser

where/how did you them meet them

i'm mirin

are you going to send her some blockchain, bro?

my ID says it all, b piky