Some peace, finally

no more shitcoin shilling by pajeets and amerimutts

thank god for the crash

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1517632802540.webm
bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I might start sharing quality information again

how much funfair would I need to get this?

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!

MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!

REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!

I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHERS!

GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!

GIVE ME MILK, YOU LAZY SOW!

UNTIL YOU DO, I'LL SCREAM AND SHOUT!

I'LL CRY! I'LL WHINE! I'LL STOMP ABOUT!

UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!

I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!

Bro do you even think about what you are posting? I don't know what's more sad. You thought this was funny OR that you had this in a txt file somewhere

fuck off reddit

go back 2 reddit, faggot

jesus christ this place is fucked up

lurk moar newfag

cracking up reading this, thanks user

get the fuck off my board

>implying I don't have the pics of her being tit fucked

Nigga please

MOMMY NO! she's mine i want to cummy in mummy tummy

I hope you die in ur sleep.

Shill me some quality information user.

That sounds healthy. I'm sure you are a well adjusted human.

Context for this? Is this mexican cartel nightmare or brazil nightmare?

She is still alive holy fuck..

>Context for this?

rolling hehe

It is literally the worst thing I've ever seen, but at the same time it's good to warn the reddit crowd right away what this place is about, for their own good

brazil iirc

Duuude. I already have nightmares...

>It is literally the worst thing I've ever seen
how fucking new are you? i have webms that are so bad the mods have made them unpostable and i get insta-banned for 3 days if i even try to post them.

i mean they are unpostable on biz. i haven't tried posting them on a nsfw board although i am going to try now

POST EM DO IT I WANNA SEE SOME FUCKED UP SHIT

here is one that i can't post. just uploaded it to gif
i.4cdn.org/gif/1517632802540.webm

write a description of a vid worse than this one. I don't watch rekt shit when i can avoid it but i'm curious what could be worse

Do you mean that cartel torture video?

you are like a little baby

perhaps, but write the description

boring ive seen this

i'm trying to think of shit worse than face-ripped-off-while-still-alive-and-left-sitting-upright-with-no-face and in my innocence i actually can't think of anything worse. Unless we just add additional skinned-alive people so it's more than one skinned person

blame the newfaggot mods

Bruh theres several similar facial scalping vids out there.
Look to the cartels for real fun.

Can someone describe to me? Yeah I'm a fucking faggot.

if you are fellow burger, i wanna say: it's fucked up that we anons are the only people other than the federal agencies that realize dudes even more fucked than ISIS are literally our neighbors. What would the country do about it if they internalized this fact, i wonder. probably jack shit unless the cartels converted to islam

a twink faggot is tied down while some other faggot attempts to cut his junk off with a knife
but doesn't know how to use a knife properly so has to switch to a scalpel

wtf happened?

Yeah, there's worse. There's this video around of a guy who's still alive with his limbs and face cut off while being further cut up by cartel guys.
Someone's dick getting cut off.

did some digging and she got her face ripped off by a pit bull. looks like she lived.

you forgot the part where he skins his balls before cutting off the danglers

Yeah, that one.

classic. post chechclear if ya got it

But I think there's a longer version.

Is there an afterwards picture of her post-reconstructive-surgery?

This is tame. The audio version is worse.
Do we have a story? Or is it just Mexican cartel?

>crash

translation: it's time to buy

Just cartel drugging and torturing a guy to death. Nothing special just happened to film it.

Now someone post the new vid of the cartel killing the cop then slicing his sons beating heart out

kek

Wtf is going on in that shithole? They need a Mussolini kind of guy to purge that place of cartel scum.

Day of the flush coming for all pajeets

Lived there for around two years total throughout my life. Having a blast the whoke time.

All I can say is its Mexico.

Oh and as far as purging the country goes... You mean every man woman and child? Because that is what it would take.

North americans truly are violent savages. Just imagine a world without canada, the us, and mejico.
It'd be glorious

Calm your tits, José. I'm a Eurofag.
Why? Does the average citizen support the cartels?

I personally enjoyed staying in Albania, Morocco, Greece and northern France. Could live in any of those countries and be peacful and happy.

Fuck N and S America

Yeah, sadly most do. The cartels are like a big happy part of every mexicans family. No honor, no education, no sole that I can see.

fuck off faggot

Wow, that's messed up and hard to believe with all the slaughter going on.
I remember how they randomly tortured and killed 40 students a few years ago.

I’m willing to bet your country wouldn’t exist anymore.
Go ahead, which weakling country is it?
Would’ve been taken over and without the “savage” USA you would’ve never gotten it back.

I was in California at the time when they butchered those kids. Whites, and the media were very upset. Kept it in the news for weeks.
Went down to mexico not too long after. They didnt seem to upset to me. Just par for the course.

The new Captain America film looks intense

here's this, though there's a dispute about the 2 guys being a father and son, and the father being a cop. Some say they were just people of a rival cartel.

bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/

Very possible they were cartel. Its mexico. They did film and publish which means they wanted people to see and be warned.

If he was a cop though it is 100% certain he was cartel.

South Americans must have a genetic predisposition to psychopathy. Can't think of any other reasonable explanation for this fucked up shit.