If you're looking for a masternode coin with huge potential, look into Tradecoin...

If you're looking for a masternode coin with huge potential, look into Tradecoin, they are doing a 1:1 coin swap before the end of February to a masternode code. The same developers just finished a swap with their other project, scorecoin, it went very well. They have plans for the two coins to work together, I'm not sure of all the details though.

Tradecoin currently has a $13,000 marketcap: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tradecoin-v2/

Scorecoin has a $2,500,000 marketcap: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/scorecoin/

Tradecoin is expected to reach the same levels of scorecoin after the swap. So the potential for a 100x is very likely.

Tradecoin discord:
xxxxxxx.gg/ndqe5h

Scorecoin discord:
xxxxxxx.gg/7DQ6kM
(Replace the x's with the word discord)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tradecoin-v2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Right now its on novaexchange and coinsmarkets.
Both those exchanges are crap though.
We are waiting for the swap before we list on bigger exchanges

Bump
This really does have huge potential

bump

ok...but wtf does it do?

Shhhhh. Dont worry user. theres at least one person listening. Thanks for the tip.

Glad someone else wants to get rich

Thanks OP.

SCAAAAAAAMMMM

>Devs dump, buy up cheap start exciting new community victims with promises of masternodes (which litterly still have to come out for over 1 year now), price rises and they dump on their unsuspected victums, they leave for a while, community gets frustrated and leaves aswell and then they repeat the cycle with new victims

SERIOUSLY FUCKING SCAM AND FUCKING DISGUSTING

you're warned!

Also they're fucking dicks, I encourage you to speak to them on their discord or w/e they don't give a shit about their ''project(scam)'' They litterly said:

>Q: But aren't there already a lot of masternode coins what is so special about this?
>A: You want to make money or not? Release of MN will make the price rise.

FUcking scam and they're still doing it. Its all fucking fake, everything, if you're stupid enough to think you have beaten the market to it by buying this, you deserve to get scammed.

Also I see its delisted from CMC, they could have done this to make people think its ''fresh and new''
Or CMC knows its a huge fucking scam PnD cycle by the ''devs'' and delisted it.

I'm inclined to go with option 1.

This coin is now 1-2 years old, and they're still talking about releasing a masternode. Go on BTT and strike up a topic about tradecoin try asking if there are any old community members that can explain to you what these assholes do.

Oyeah btw, scorecoin is their side scam

You are literally making this up out of thin air. Why you would take the time out of your day to do that i dont know

Its not de-listed from coinsmarket, it just has zero volume because its only available on novaexchange and coinsmarket (which is currently down and due to come back up today)

>coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tradecoin-v2/

go fuck yourself, I bet you're the one collecting the money from frauding people of this scam.

All anyone needs to do who wants to learn more is open up a Bitcointalk thread and ask around, won't be long before someone testifies it being a scam.

Fucking retard dipshit, go kill yourself you worthless bag of bones.

And they've litterly been doing this for over a year now, just the same shit everytime.

Fucking Mark. Enjoyed your vacation?

Come and join the discord. I'm happy to discuss why you think it is a scam in there.

Nah fuck off Mark, I've been in your discord before. You're a despicable human stooped to pajeet levels. I'm not going to waste more energy on such low life scum as yourself. Been scammed by your shitty coin before.

Anyone stupid enough to still buy it after this deserves whats coming to him.

So you obviously bought at the high the first time score coin pumped. Well guess what, if you had held youd be in the green because it smashed past the all-time high when masternodes were released.

Tradecoin is going to do the exact same thing.
Stay mad and keep trying to fud

Never been in scorecoin you shit, that was tradecoin. dumbfaggot, gtfo of this board now, seriously.

Lmao you probably sold your coins to me.

What price did you buy and sell at?

Thanks OP. Look up HC too