Good coins to buy now during the dip?

Good coins to buy now during the dip?

If you guys think crypto is done you're fucking retarded.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.po.et/introducing-poe-po-ets-native-token-7ec938c27da6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I got more ICX and OST.

Exactly what this guy said

crypto is done for a while, like several years. Normies dont trust it and wont until they forget.

its gonna hang around 2k

po.et
I think it's actually valuable. Has a usage, active development, normie appeal, low price. Lowest for a long time right now.

Are you fucking dumb? When have we ever relied on normies? Institutional money is pouring in. Asia is clearly accumulating.

You don't deserve to make money.

no, always, so?, no, noone does

ETH, NEO, XLM, WTC, and XMR are all fairly safe bets, if you want to be SUPER safe though just grab ETH and NEO while they're down.

RCN holded fine all this bear market until today, you can buy that "dip".

> Descentralized P2P lending with IRL POS.
> $0.18 / 2200 sats now

NEO is not falling that much dring this dip and generates gas. OMG and REQ is artistically low but DYOR

i bought ICX and FUN

POE is a good project too, it was sure going to keep going up untill all this fagottry started. Weren't they releasing the network in Feb?

Of all low cap coins this is the one with so many use cases that is ridiculous thats under a dollar, at the very fucking least.

> Checks news
> Network released in Jan
> Partnership with Maven confirmed.
> Thinks for a moment about deleting this whole post.
> muh giving back

same

> While FUN just got delisted from some exchange.

Congrats anons, you are up for a lot of FUN

yeah but idgaf i see enough moon potential in it that im fine

BCH
C
H

OMFG KYS, after all this BS and collusion you still shilling BTC or BCH? Cmon, you think Veeky Forums is that retarded?

I keep buying the dip but shit keeps dropping. I'm outta money to buy dips now. It's all trapped in my bags.

>XSN
Gettin' ready for that swap
>XSN

is this Claire?

The psychology of FOMO on this very board:
> day 1: ethereum ponzis scheme apppear. People throw money at them. Two of them exit scam. People still throw money at them.
> day 2: powh appears. Several clones, several clones exit scam. People still throw money at self professed ponzi schemes
> day 3: powh shadow. Contract has a bug, 1 million lost. People rush to buy back into the original powh
> day 4: more people buy into powh. A bug is discovered and contract drained. 1 million lost.
> day 5: ether pyramid launches. People are still throwing money at pyramid schemes

thats some pajeet tier marketing bro, if you don't cringe seeing that you sould not be shillin stuff.

What do you all think about XRP?

It was listed on binance today.

any nudes?

Any thoughts on how all the 3 major credit cards in the US basically said 'no crypto'?

bought ENG and LINK

XRB not XRP

Shhhh

Po.et is a great project, but the value of POE is highly dubious
see blog.po.et/introducing-poe-po-ets-native-token-7ec938c27da6

there's no guarantee that it'll be worth that much in the future. better to own coins that have more utility or pay dividends for staking

POWER LEDGER

*XVG* FTFY

> Any use of the platform requires POE

So how much do you have to pay today to get an ISBN? Why is 1 POE not capable of costing half that much? How much is one blogpost, top writers can get $70 per 800 word article or so.

You faggots have no idea how much money is wasted in the middle men of that industry.

They don't want people buying a highly volatile item with borrowed money, it's not really a big deal.

>Naturally you're too dense for the joke,
the image is from an organization with the acronym 'swap' a school to work alliance program for... basically NEETS like you that are going to need it. so pls sir don't be mean sir

How much of a shill is VEN tho?
Too many fags tryharding it.

>Institutional money was in
>normies were in
>everyone who wanted in was in

Why would BTC ever pump above 20k?
There isn't anybody else.

Best case scenario is we bubble back to where we were and crash back down again

I literally thought those were all joke coins.

Nano is a good coin (XRB), but not a good buy during the dip because it kept a lot of its value.

ETH/XMR probably

Felt

0x, TNC, ENG, LEND, BAT and/or XVG (it HAS to go up from where it is now... surely, dump as soon as you make gains though)

Hahahaha, btc didnt go to 20k cause of normies. It was artifically pumped, yes normies added a shitton of liquidity but that doesnt mean they made it rise.
Whales will raise their sell orders when the time is right, whole orderbooks will re arrange in seconds.

Markets have short memories

Or maybe it's just worth a lot more

I got more icx as well!

Short term trade - Kyber Network

Mainnet launch on the 11 February so expect the price to increase for the hype.

>all 7 of ur posts

>institutional money is buying crypto scams and erc20 tokens, they are NOT building their own blockchains
You're so fucking retarded

>not a single mention of SONM anywhere
phew!
in the clear

>Nano is a good coin (XRB), but not a good buy during the dip because it kept a lot of its value.

What does that mean? (newfag sry).

The 'kept its value' part. That it didn't dip enough?

Wait how do you see all the market prices for bitcoin or other types of cryptocurrency in real time.

Do you have to run a server with the specific programs?

PFR. Ez x10 within 3 months.

it's only a pilot of the main net launch only people who contributed to the ICO are allowed in and possibly 1000 others if they request.

Yeah, you had it easy scaming people into buying corepogs last year. You can be all the salty that you want faggot but the muhflippening scam is not happening again.

Selfkey anyone? I have a couple hundred in bags.. still haven't seen it shilled here

several years is short memory, its not going to bounce back next week or month

big boi gains for the last three days, with the clustfuck of tether it will continue to moon until btc gets it's shit together

screencap this and stay poor if you hate money

That's a funny way of saying buy high sell low

But I never said I was selling. Ill watch this thing totally collapse before I sell for a loss.