It's almost over

It's almost over.

>literally this delusional

lol just because you dont understand TA doesnt mean were delusional. this is literally the bottom, if we fall below the 200 MA then it could be bear market for another 6 months to a year. 8k is pretty much the last leg of support. its all or nothing.

using a logarithmic scale is only useful for tracking change a single direction. Otherwise it just becomes fuel for your delusions.

Didn't it drop below 8000 this morning?

idiot

nice subtle fud fuckface

r-returned to mean, isn't there a despair phase before that?

Volume looks bad

This morning is a bad example because whatever the fuck happened this morning was off the charts bizarre. I witnessed it first hand while watching the exchange. It started with some whale going and essentially systematically filling every single buy order possible... and then some other whale started filling every sell order possible...and this carried on for about 4 hours straight.

I actually like your meme lines. Thankfully its almost over im bored of not seeing greens

Nope, this particular approach to btc ta has been accurate in the past. It predicted a drop to 8k several weeks ago and everyone laughed.

yes tell us more op

What does this even mean? The worst crashes happen when a lot of oldfag whale niggers pull everything out of the ledger nanos to dump on us

what's it predicting now user?

was their purpose to accumulate ?

So I dont have to get a job

Maybe the same whale? Investing institution testing their tech?

is 200 MA gonna save us?

>using zoomed in charts from 2017
General TA rule -- violation of parabolic advance leads to 80%+ decline in value. You can see this already happening with a shitload of coins in the top 10. We are headed for below 4k.

What makes you think Bitcoin is worth $20k, 10k, 8k, or even 1k? Bitcoin was working perfectly fine in 2015 when I wanted to use it to avoid chargebacks. Bitcoin at $8k works just as well for that purpose as Bitcoin at $300.

Yeah agreed.
If it holds through the next week then we're going back up by March, no matter what news comes out.

I don't know. It was fucking bizarre. The entire morning bants was conspiracy theories about market manipulation. Some guy was insisting that it was just a short squeeze...but I've never seen a short squeeze that fucking big before. suffice it to say...the seller would have pushed the price down into oblivion if the buyer didn't intervene. They easily moved enough coins to have pushed it under 6k. And this happened simultaneously across all of the exchanges...like perfectly simultaneous.

So if it broke the channel upwards, why can't it break it downwards?

>General TA rule -- violation of parabolic advance leads to 80%+ decline in value. You can see this already happening with a shitload of coins in the top 10. We are headed for below 4k.
That faggot is wrong, there's some stuff you can't predict with shitty TA
You can't predict things like the goxxening with TA
He's full of bs stop listening to him

It can, but it will revert to between the channels, much like it did when it broke out

I know that sometimes pumps and dumps do tests somewhat similar to this when seeing how much market control they have. Hopefully not an institution looking to screw us over.

Why?

thanks for this analysis OP

damn guys this parabolic break looks pretty bad, we should probably sell everything now at $400
hell it could even go as low as $200!

bitcoin is truly finished

>"woah the price rised on all exchanges at the same time?? MARKET MANIPULATION!"

The absolute state of this fucking board. Even plebbit is better than this shithole now

WE'RE GOING DOWN BOYS,

i'm convinced this entire crypto crash was orchestrated to get some cheap link

With meme lines anything is possible.
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE

If you're not loading up your bags right now on your favorite alts be sure to save as many OC pink wojaks as you can because you're gonna need them one month from now.

This is why "store of value" doesn't work. No one invests in bitcoin because they believe in it, they invest because they want to increase their fiat, and that means cashing out at some point. When viewed in that light, bitcoin is a zero-sum game where the objective is to con others into buying your valueless commodity for more money than you paid for it, which will leave everyone on the bottom rung utterly fucked when there's no one left to play the game

It's also why Bitcoin won't recover. We've already played the game, it's over. Those who got rich cashed out a long time ago and they aren't coming back. Many of those who got screwed are waiting for the break even point and they'll bail as soon as it gets close, and those moronic enough to believe better times are ahead will truly lose everything

That is definitely coordinated by some entity with deep pockets. How much control will this blue whale be able to have?

People like you are so fucking dumb.

KYS you faggot. You're literally a strawmanning retarded piece of shit. You fucking retard. Your own mother probably abandoned you for being a piece of shit retard.

except dozens of reputable businesses accepted bitcoin for a time, then only rejected it because of scaling problems.

>Those who got rich cashed out a long time ago and they aren't coming back.
except your retarded because there are still people with literally over a billion dollars worth of bitcoin in their wallets

>Bitcoin was working perfectly fine in 2015

bitcoin is bigger than ever now
I dont mean market cap, I mean in exposure and acknowledgement

I was watching 1m candles all day you fucking brainlet. Volume was lowish and everything was bleeding from the asshole. Then, in a four minute period, across exchanges, all coins simultaneously go apeshit and rise 12%. And the way the orders were being dealt was FUCKED. But hey. Don't let me stop you from all-inning and neckyourself, you kike shill NEET fuck.

It's not "whales" you fucking retards, the ENTIRE market (meaning all coins, marketwide on all exchanges) are moved by ALGO's. It doesn't fucking matter what "WE" the people buy or sale, the bots are going to push the market where they've been told to take it.

FUCKING PERIOD.

You people are SO FUCKING DUMB.

Except "your" retarded because the market depth isn't there to cash out one person at a billion dollars let alone multiple people without crashing it into absolute oblivion.

>billion dollars of memecoin

Try cashing it all out user, you will see a drop in price like no other.

Fact is whales sell out over time and then rebuy to orchestrate bull runs. memecoin is a shit investment but it worked out OK as a giant Ponzi scheme.

>Those who got rich cashed out a long time ago and they aren't coming back.

Close. They are still cashing out. If you weren’t into BTC when it was around $1000 you’re a no-coiner.

Which is why it's taking so long to get this "dip" over with... Takes time for all of you morons to provide more liquidity buying "cheap" BTC at 15K, 14K, 13K, 12K... Catching that falling knife over and over and over, allowing the major plays to slowly take all their profits before they jump back in with 50x more than they had before, because then they're REALLY going to own this fucking market.

Crypto Technical Analysis discord 5jqJHC6

>they cashed out long ago
>oh wait, I mean, heh, yeah they're still here and haven't cashed out yet
k thanks

/thread

Obviously the whale used bots to make these trades... user, did you just imply that all the diverse trading bots out there work together to buy up the order books at once?

I'm not a buyer. I'm just here to laugh at people as they lose their life savings for being greedy losers.

dis

You’ll see, ill invest now and in a year things will go right past 20k.

...Then, of course, ill cash into actual money to buy some sweet shit since i dearly despice credit cards or some shit.

There are only a handful (perhaps 1 to 3) of major players who control the entire market. They are those whose bots actually DRIVE the market. The rest (that you're alluding to and are making assumptions about) are reactionary and try to play margins.

It's the most obvious fucking thing in the world.

ive got a buy order set for 7450, is that a good set? should i bump it up? It seems like Im always in the negative over night.

>neet is now an insult
Go back and kill yourself you fucking rapefugee piece of shit nigger.

actually it works better at $300 as fees would go down for a bit

1 meg greg was rite

Since you seem to fancy yourself an expert. maybe you can clarify some things for me.
Like why do they do THIS?

Literally kek'd at you bragging about being a blight on civilization. Your whole kind is going to get laid flat by a handful of cryptowhales who are using you like the droneslaves you are. I can't wait to see you and your trash cohorts standing in the $UBI queues. Seriously fucking kill yourself. Seriously.

wait, so those blue lines are literally saying that bitcoin's price is INFINITE?

Correct. It's just so awesome that no matter how absurd the market cap becomes the human race will endeavor to find a way to come up with the money so that people can get their lambos.

lol

no coiner detected

Exactly, major players can do this. What I'm wondering is, was this a new one, and how major of a player?

Its arbitrage bots you fucking brainlet.

Yeah holy fuck, I'm reading some of these responses completely lost all hope maybe it's cause it's friday night or something I am really saddened by what I'm reading

Underrated post

while i agree in general with OP, the volume atm sucks and seems like no one knows what to do so that means the sell side pressure will probably continue right?

Looks like wash trading. That's what 95% of the trading on Kraken is. Go look for yourself. Once you're aware of it, it's the easiest thing in the world to spot.

These things are all illegal in normal regulated markets.

And yes, I know what I'm talking about.

You lack the intellectual equipment to keep up with this discussion, so do everyone a favor and fuck the fuck off.

BUY
THE
DIP

btc wont go below 7500
I'd set at 7600 to be safe

>wash trading.
are you fucking retarded? do you even know what wash trading is faggot?

Kill yourself you fucking ape.

Right so it looks like some entity, possibly new, came into the market and used bots for wash trading. Can this information work to our advantage?

kek. tell us more about how smart you are user.

I believe TA if it makes me feel better.

Go to bed

That shit was great on Bittrex. I was up all night waiting for the reversal, and when it happened, Bittrex had some crazy volutility. I made 10% more bitcoin from people shoving the price way higher and lower than Finex, despite Trex following the Finex chart for the most part. Trends were very exagerated for some reason. Maybe the order book was too thin, idk. I've not seen anything like that before.

Some of TA is science and some of it is art, which is why it is so easy for charlatans and assholes to pass bad word.

One thing I like to do is check the day candlesticks and the shorter hour candlesticks. When it comes to the body of a candlestick you cannot ignore that when you are drawing your lines.

The wicks and the shadows you can ignore at times if they are super long and they only show up as super long on the shorter time periods.

So if the price stabs down for like 5 minutes maybe you don't need to draw that line. Resistance isn't a rock, its more of a range.

Thanks user. appreciate the response. Setting for that tonight.

The chart actually starts in 2016.

which is why it'll find a higher base than before
Given Bitcoin had a score of 12/100 on Google Trends at the peak of the 2013 bubble when it was $1000, one could estimate that BTC would settle at $3200 at the end of this bubble based off BTC being 8 times more popular during this bubble which had a peak of 20x the 2013 high.

>arbitrage bots and market averaging themselves are now manipulation, whales and wash trading

the state of this board holy shit
it's always the less educated people who are the most vocal with conspiracy theories, just like in real life with chemtrails and fluoride

.000003ETH has been deposited to your kikebase account

>

this is an obvious bot post

>catch this falling knife

Yes, despair comes in a week or two :>

> even muh crashes have exponential growth

Shit bit-tards believe

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THE AMOUNT OF REDDIT SPACING IN HERE IS FUCKING DISGUSTING

It's like this in all markets. I think people often look to externalize their inadequacies in trading onto other parties. "It's not that I'm shit and don't learn. Trading is just gambling, markets are random. The hft's, bots, and the Jews make me lose too."

Are we equivalent to the mid Sept low? Will it go up to October heights or am I missing a long shallow bull until it rockets to 19k+ again?

>usingredditgapsbetweenwords
gobackfaggot

kek... some whale on GDAX has been manipulating w/ a 400 million dollar wall on both buy and sell sides. Weird to see it go up and come down at random prices but the action really responds... crazy.

Unlike this market I'll catch you if you fall, user

So will it continue to bounce off that blue line into infinity?

Some faggot decided to break a 200 BTC wall in just a minute or two at $8k, which broke it down to about $7.6k. That's where any person with half a brain either bought or went 100x leveraged long.

>t. brainlet who went 50x long at $7.8k. but at least I wasn't liq'd, and I'm my stack is bigger than ever

We probably won't break $10k again for a month or two. Depending on when all the media FUD starts dying down.

Pls leave no coiner