Normie JUST Thread

We're all getting justed boys

There have got to be some good screenshots/stories out there

Anybody know people IRL that lost everything?

I'll post the few that I have

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-nVFsO3IPqk
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qmpTf69HGtmqN6Ok6duxRvxuirasKl2jXi8cSadmTWE/edit#gid=1527238315
bitcoinguerrillas.org/
web.archive.org/web/20180515000000*/https://www.bitcoinguerrillas.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=qBOuFlH9lhA
youtube.com/watch?v=iveMamxHmlw
youtube.com/watch?v=EFGbcps7doY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Buy high sell low

Every tronny with a couple thousand probably considers themselves a whale

[coin] in twitter name is a good way to spot baghodlers

>cool name, and based on that ill make 2000

>The Bomber terrorizing red it

I don't think anyone is this stupid.

>MASTERofCRYPTO

the fuck...

Pretty sure he is flat out lying. The numbers are far too evenly rounded

There's another thread on Veeky Forums right now where dudes are posting cartel videos of people skinned alive-- and yet somehow this is even more brutal

My buddy got rippled.

Is math related to science ?

I love it when normies say things like this
Ripple to $100! TRX will be $100!!

i think this is all ive got boys
keep the thread going

>nahhhh

kek

He wasn't wrong, I made a bit off of it. The thing is you need to accept it's a shitcoin and know when to GTFO.
They didn't know when to get out.

Wow, and it never occured to him to cash out. I guess he was just addicted to gambling.

lmao

>I'm banking on it
good goy

>daydreaming about [...] my millions
But... he had them. 2 millions. He said it himself. Why not cash out half of it. I know it's greed, but it still boggles my mind.

I'd never buy Tron just for the simple fact that it's called Tron. Sounds like some typical horribly nerdy shit that nobody would ever take seriously.

because its fake

Nope. Not done.

Found some more gold:

youtu.be/-nVFsO3IPqk

'Computer' surely doesn't sound nerdy at all.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qmpTf69HGtmqN6Ok6duxRvxuirasKl2jXi8cSadmTWE/edit#gid=1527238315

The best part

Site is offline unfortunately:
bitcoinguerrillas.org/

>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qmpTf69HGtmqN6Ok6duxRvxuirasKl2jXi8cSadmTWE/edit#gid=1527238315
Hold on a second..this..isnt a joke?

This isn't funny

some of us lost 80-90%

FUCK YOU

I really wish there was an archive of the site that worked

>web.archive.org/web/20180515000000*/https://www.bitcoinguerrillas.org/
is broken

The site was great, i dont know what happened

It was a total pajeet-job

I don't understand most of those trading terms.

Where can I quickly learn about them or whatever I need to know to start trading?

GUYYYYYSSSS

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP:
youtube.com/watch?v=qBOuFlH9lhA

Japanese still polite even when they've been scammed $700k. My question is how the fuck is Trevon still alive?

who has that pic of the girl with her fucking top 5 alt coins on a markerboard and #1 is prodeum?

It's actually hilarious. An obvious scam coin, what did you expect?

Prove to me that VEN is actually a legit investment and not just some pajeet scheme.

I can’t. It’s a pajeet scam.

That was back when it was $4 right before it shot up to $7 so it was good advice.

Also Jim Breyer.

That is crypto the last 2 months

Gold mine. Very nice.
Reddit getting justed by XRB is just the fucking best.

Like fucking clockwork.

So it's not going to go up anymore?
How do I know if a coin's good or not: investigating its real uses and who's backing it?

And, in this case, how would someone to about investigating VEN with all the fud, shilling and questionable information around?

brilliant

Market Sentiment

Don't JUST on me silly boys ;)

Normies getting JUST?

Dude we are getting JUST, BTC going sub 7k in the next 24 hours taking every single alt down with it.

But how do I feel out the market, then? Seeing if it's been shilled to normies and predicting that it's going to grow?

Care to expand on that and spoonfeed a newfag to trading who's willing to learn?

plz rspnd

kek

Nah, not really. Its 7 AM here and I've been up since 3 AM.

Also I've been explaining tons of people on what to do, and how to do. Nothing really in it for me. All I get is smarter traders/investors to beat.

Prove to you?

dyor, retardo.

investopedia

Thats just sad

Marketcap doesn't mean anything in crypto dumbass

It's a good site. I double back it.

>borrow money to invest
>my life savings

h o w?

>mrhappyniceguy
>Please give their home addresses

SHHIIIIEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTT
youtube.com/watch?v=iveMamxHmlw

Based Sergio
youtube.com/watch?v=EFGbcps7doY

Is that about Bitfinex'ed?

Saw an assassination pool on Tor with like 90 BTC in it so far. People said there were more pools, but I couldn't find them.

If some random fucker doesn't get him for spreading so much FUD, some criminals who've been laundering their money through crypto probably will.

ahhahahhahahahahhahah
now get the fuck out

And I know it was just a very needed correction after the December bullrun, and had nothing to do with that piece of shit.

But he's portraying Tether/himself as the reason for the crash, and a lot of people are buying into it. He's not very bright.

Bitgrail owner, xrb exchange

I don't Bitfinex'ed is necessarily wrong nor should you blame him for the crash/correction.
If one twitter autist can destroy your "store of value", maybe it was a bubble after all ;)

Crypto is suppose to be a self-regulating market but this fucking faggot is begging for government intervention. That's the problem, moron.

>maybe it was a bubble after all

???
That's what I said. After a massive bullrun comes a correction. Always. And I don't blame him, because I know he had nothing to do with it. But since he's an egomaniac trying to portray himself as the reason for the crash, he's making a lot of people angry.

Where'd you get the database from desu? I'm a data science guy so it'd be cool to look at

Fuck me, I love these threads. Keep em coming.

>this happens every january

more pepes please

>a healthy correction

>green IDs will wake up in the green tomorrow

night biz