ALERT!

ALERT!

they're low again, time to get back in boys!
ethpyramid.com

made it to 600 eth last time to go even higher

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0xce128ededa2c39d4cf569e38e7e5dd3c6a9f99e2
ethpyramid.com/coins.html
powhchart.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MODS???
SAGEPAJEETSAGEPAJEET

finally ive been waiting for this price point

This shit is more stable that tether. Get in and avoid the pinkies faggots.

what is this ethpyramid? shill it to me i keep seeing it everywhere

ironic isn't it

careful there are a ton of copies which are essentially just pump and dumps.

Neato. Gonna drop some ETH into this shit pronto

what is it tho. ELI5

EPY on sale right now!

I got wrecked in shadowfork gonna sell out and see if i can recoup it here

It's a perpetually cycling pyramid dividend contract, the lower you buy in the bigger share of dividends you get on the next run. Solid code in this one means it really could run forever, the dump already happened so there will be a good entry point soon as it drifts downwards

It's a ponzi scheme built in to an eth contract. When you buy or sell, 10% of the transaction pays out to dividends to all holders. So the way to win is to hold the coins, unless you know when it's going to pump and dump, in which case you should sell high and buy back in for more tokens.

a few days ago some faggot made an ironical ponzi coin and unsurprisingly it was a hit on biz. ever since then we have been having a daily ponzi coin(turtle, ponzi 2.0, eth pyramid, etc)

if you haven't had enough just, buy some of those shitcoins and get dumped on

A crypto scheme that rewards hodling. You buy EPYs, which are technically ERC20 coins, but you never put them in a wallet. Instead, this thing called a smart contract holds them for you and keeps track of what you have.

10% of all buys and sells are given as dividends to people who own EPY, and their cut is proportional to how many EPY is held total. Sell price is 80% of buy price because of this.

This iteration is better than the others because:

1. It gives 10% on sells and buys, instead of just buys

2. It is competently coded with no exploits

Get in fags. Everyone is going to FOMO once confidence is re-built.

etherscan.io/address/0xce128ededa2c39d4cf569e38e7e5dd3c6a9f99e2

This is the EthPyramid2 Contract. You saw it here first fags. Doesn't launch on their website for a few more hours.

Shit clone, stay away from this. OG is the only way to go.

Only get into the original

ethpyramid.com/coins.html

Basically you send money to a pot and when more people send money you gain dividends. You also gain dividends when people cash out. The aim of the game is to keep your ETH in the pot for a long time to earn dividends and sell at the top when you're ready. Fluctuation is your friend. The contract is airtight so no one can take out your money except you.

It's cheap at the moment, here's a chart showing the progression.

powhchart.com/

We've seen how many of these blow up in the last few days? C'mon. Isn't there still like $1,000,000 trapped somewhere? No, that got stolen? Oh, okay.

Every single one of those had code from one retarded dev team. EthPyramid was written by a different team and the code was actually vetted and beta tested.

Yes but the code has been fixed with proper maths functions that prevent the bug that fucked the previous ones. Check it yourself, it's behaving exactly as designed

so the code is secure? no exit scams or bugs that make me lose all my money?

feel free to wait a few days and see that it is actually well designed and not going to be exploited like the previous ones

or FOMO and go all in right now

This.

the ones which were siphoned all had the same exploitable code which they copied from the original PoWH. They were essentially all the same thing, just different iterations hosted on different sites on different contracts. The Pyramid one has entirely new code which was tested on the ropsten network for days. They actively fixed the siphon exploit and updated the contract to allow dividends on sales.

As of yet this new code is airtight.

multiple competent devs, unit testing, mythril testing, safemath library, 48 hours on the test net before launch with 4000 eth put through it, source code released 6 hours before launch

this is the shit

why would anyone other than the original creators put money into this?
you're just making the people at the top rich

One of the guys that discovered the bug in the PoWH schemes was an ethpyramid dev. That always helps haha

There's this and then another group is making another one with more coding and more testing.

Less than $10 in this on my end. Made some dividends that I've reinvested.

rather, lense, delete

solly, i bin celebrating the nature of ethpyramid
lather, rinse, repeat
It is pure genuis. Make dividends on the way up and dividends on the way down. The little clones could do this to but they get all greedy and sell their one coin when the scam-pryramid they're briefly hodling breaks 6 eth. Protip here...It has to be a large cap pyramid to work. ethpyramid.com/coins.html is the only one that meets the criteria

this contract is airtight as fuck, one of the dudes who recognized the security breach and warned biz and reddit 12 hours in advance helped them go through it and rebuild it

clonefags begone, BE WARNED THESE CLONE CONTRACTS WILL PUMP AND DUMP WITH 30 ETH AND U WILL BE LEFT, THEY ARE EXIT SCAMS
ONLY THE ORIGINAL

Word. The same exact thing happened with PoWH but I guess no one learned their lesson. As long as there's a lot in the pot the dumps wont be as quick or severe as to deplete the contract. People are flaky af on those sub-100ETH clones because once it's over it's over, no more dividends.

This is the best idea of all time and yet nobody can settle on a single one to use because they all keep getting fucked up

Sell me why the fuck I should go into another?

this is the one everyone will settle on so get in early

Ethpyramid is currently the most active and seemingly the most stable. Pays off 10% of ETH bought in and 10% sold. Long term hold.

Another group is trying to create something closer to the original PoWH. Make it more volatile with pumps and dumps. I think a 10% buy in would be good.

Have two strong ones and one can have a long term investment of sorts (as long as the code isn't flawed to the point of breaking or being stolen).

Because the code is legit and the devs actually have some ethics to not fuck people over. All the copy cats around struggle to get some movement and a decent cap. Their discord’s are amusing at best and all of their so called “devs” ratted people into “their” ponzi while the OG devs have been honest from day 1. Ethpyramid.com is the only way to go long and safe. Copy cats are shield by a bunch of monkeys

why would you trust the dishonest devs who fucked up on TWO contracts resulting in the loss of over 1mil USD? What makes you think their work will be any less shit? No thanks. By the time they launch, ethypyr will have been running for days paying DOUBLE the divvies

Been in since yesterday. Those sweet sweet dividends. 3x already. Price is low bows the time if you want to get in.

Different dev team retard. These guys are solid. They are the ones that found the flawed code in PoWH. They also extensively tested it before releasing it.

Sorry misread that. You’re correct.

Why was this same contract created multiple times by the same address?

because the devs actually know what they are doing.

it mitigated the risk of bots finding the real contract before release.

Why does one of them have more ether in it than the one linked on the site?
Couldn't bots find it immediately, since it's created by the same guy each time, and the exact same contract every time?

I assume there's a reason to want bots to not find it, right?

>entirely new code
>actively fixed the siphon exploit

By which you mean

>they wrote code just as shitty as the original
>realized they'd fucked up when the original broke
>will fuck up in some novel way

Guys if ETH takes off, this is will literally pay a wagecuck wage. Suppose ETH one day surpasses Bitcoin at around $8000, then even at its current rate what you are getting is worth a few dollars an hour. This shit is better than mining by a longshot.

The pyramid scales with ETH, if ETH goes 5x and this doubles then your investment is 10x. If you believe ETH will go up like I do, you could see insane profits right here niggers. Shill it only amongst ourselves and let Reddit get in a few months time so normies lose out.