Who /unhinged or disconnected from reality/ here

who /unhinged or disconnected from reality/ here

Nothing seems real anymore. everything is just a game. Don't care if i live, don't care if i die. Not just talking about crypto. Starting to think we live in a simulation. It wasn't like this 10 years ago.

Yeah, for me I think its just long term depression leading to not being able to feel anything. It was kind of scary at first, but not that bad overall

I think you are right. It's kind of a liberating feeling in a way. I just stopped caring about everything. Life is a fucking joke.

It gets worse.

I started thinking that the moment I heard about the Mandela Effect, shit's fucked. I almost think we're living in a simulation similar to The Matrix and in reality we all died a long time ago.

keep trying new hobbies or take classes and meet others i used to feel this way id be careful this leads to a dark path
you just havent found a passion yet keep digging everyone has one

I was thinking about this earlier today. I think it's something to do with the internet being a constant thing in our lives now. Some kind of information overload is messing with our heads maybe.

I kind of like it though its interesting how scared of death NPCs and how they avoid it all costs. I do stupid shit all the time and put myself purposely in danger when I came to the same conclusion that nothing is real and I believe more and more. My life improves when I go against the odds, I know this sounds cheesy but its the truth. I should have been fucked over from dropping out I should be broke poor and homeless but I'm not. I should of drowned when I was diving 2 summers ago or died when I fell of a bridge. This shit used to haunt me as a kid but now its kind of fun to fuck around and see what happens.

Some say that life is but a joke
But you and I we've been trough that
And this is not our fate
So let us stop talking falsely now
The hours getting late!
HE-HEY!

Along along the watchtower
Princes kept the view
While all the woman came and went
Barefoot servants too
Outside in the cold distance
A wildcat did growl
Two riders were aproaching
And the wind began to howl

Yeah. Crypto just sealed the deal for me
Sure study your ass off for decades and suck your boss’s dick for decades and maybe you’ll make it to a million
Meanwhile teenagers that bought eth a couple years ago have tens of millions
Nothing even matters, absolutely nothing has any meaning. Literally the only way to live is to do what makes you happy, no matter what it is

Don't feel much anymore. Just sort of going through everything with basic lizard responses.

Am I becoming one of the NPCs? I'm scared anons

it always gets worse.

Take a break and go out hiking/camping where there's barely any people, go fishing or canoeing. I'm not fucking with you, you need a mental reset and that's how you press the button.

I wish I could be like that one guy who drove off into the woods one day and stayed there for like 30 years. He found true peace, not worrying about time, money, bills, work. Away from all the stimulation of society. True peace, thats what I want and that's what I keep chasing in life, even though it's just piling up more shit to deal with. I want to escape.

Crypto is going to leave a mark on a generation for sure. 100x in a few months isn't going to last.

In 10 years, as sad as it sounds I genuinly think we could see mass suicides because people who didn't make it big still get haunted by the ridiculous gains they could have made and are now working a low corporate job with no real purpose in life.

I do have fantasies of short/long x100 leverage on BTC.. fuck.. I could make 500k. But the risk is to just lose everything on the slight increase.

Just a question, can I go long/short 100x and close the position with profit at my own choosing? Or does it have to reach a specific target first?

I usually go to a nudist resort and like to walk the trails and swim in the river naked. Blissful as fuck. But it's too cold for that now.

Tried going to one of those 24-hour Korean spas over a weekend and it was the exact opposite of relaxing. I left pissed off.

When I was high or low I didn't even do anything different besides feeling slightly more comfortable knowing I didn't have to stress out about money

>finds life meaningless
>too much of a pussy to live life to fullest

I think you're depressed OP. I feel pretty 'woke' lately and am working out of my decades-long depression. here's what I've been doing. maybe it will help someone.

>hired business coach who hypnosises me with all kids of positive shit
>hired personal trainer who forces me to work out 3x a week
>began microdosing psilocybin at .4g/day.
>actually feel hopeful for the future and that things will be OK for once.

If this doesn't work long term I'm going to the Ecuador and taking Ayahuasca. Fuck depression.

>have a great long time gf
>loving and supportive family of nothing to something immigrants
>BSc
>work decent job bringing value to people lives, albeit small scale
>still feel like this

The world is one big bag of shit and as a small fry we impact fucking nothing. Life feels like a big pointless lie idk. It feels fucking dumb man.

Guys you probably have psychotic depression. Go to a doctor or just live with it

We're just here to breed buddy.

yeah my brother got really depressed when our mom died. like real fucked up. one day he told me out of the blue that he felt disassociated from his body. He also said he couldn't tell what gender he was anymore and was having violent and suicidal thoughts. It was very alarming. Luckily he got meds and counseling and is doing better.

nothing is real
everything is a meme
you can end up homeless
or a multibillionaire
every cause of these possibilities
you couldnt put a cigarette paper between them

I'm just getting into crypto now and I already feel that way.

it goes far beyond the petty foibles of our lives

I took 2 years of meds for that and never got better, in fact, the shrink told me there's nothing else he can do for me, and also asked if I was gay. I don't know how to get another doctor who might actually help me, or if there's hope. Please respond I'm not Live Action Role Playing.

Don't, you shouldn't expect to make it really big. Imo this whole market is a huge shot of luck. People came in at the right time and I don't think anyone had really expected such returns.

Just set up goals, if you hit them early adjust your goals. This is what i've been doing and its worked great, don't pay attention to what others are earning, work with what you got.

I started 4 months ago with a few hundred bucks and paid of all my debts 2 days ago (like 6k) and still have 6k sitting to buy back into the market and holding another 4k worth of coins. I had a goal for 10k by summer and hit it on new years.

Just take it slow, set some goals and work your ass off. I really busted my ass of working 50h a week for this, I know some people here do fuck all and make huge gains but you got to have money to make money. Bounty campagnes have still proven itself to be one of the most lucrative things to do in crypto if you're short on cash. Like 4/5 of the campagnes are scam or never make it on the market but the one that does can give a nice return on your time if you can hold a little for it to get pumped.

shroomz

I'm not super low on cash, I have a few thousand sitting around to invest, I've just been lazy. I could have started when you did and made plenty by now but I'm too apathetic and easily distracted.

I'm just browsing Veeky Forums right now and watching some youtube vids on crypto, do you have any specific tips or resources for getting off the ground that you used?

aya was like nothing else. it'll happen at the right time if you're inclined to explore that realm

Its just a by-product of living in the age of the Big Lie

Kinda makes sense. I mean I haven't gone too deep in that feel yet because I do have a special someone whose existance is a constant reminder about how life can potentially be great.

I guess it's a matter of how the external world has been going. I'll take the risk of sounding like an old man even though I'm on my early-mid 20s, but 10 years ago things were different. You may have money now, many of us will certainly make it to a million within the next 2-3 years, but...
>introverts are increasingly seem as outcasts - even though normies like to pretend they're introverts (and won't miss going out a Friday night to Chad's party)
>people are increasingly futile; subjects are always about Instagram and Facebook; in the past you would be seem as kinda weird by talking something different, now doing so makes you look like an absolute fucking psycho
>politically correct culture is invading spaces that used to be refuges for channers, such as games and technology - expect crypto to be invaded too, soon
>people are offended by absolutely anything; you can get arrested for saying something that may sound even remotely offensive

I can understand that disconnected feeling. It feels like the world has become completely unrelatable, I can't relate to people like I used to.

are you me?

same shit lmao

I got into really deep depression after my dad died so I can relate, thankfully I never got as disassociated as your brother. I’m glad he’s doing better user.

Go to a different psych, maybe those meds weren’t right for you. Did you try CBT in conjunction with medicine?

>>/r9k/

>He also said he couldn't tell what gender he was anymore
Fuck I feel like this too
In addition to the disassociation, sleepwalking through life, everything is trivial feeling

Its almost certainly the 24/7 internet usage.

I started seeing my reality here as if I was a character and the real me is playing a video game where being a good person and living a positive life gives you points. Accepted and internalized that everything is gonna be okay no matter what happens, I'm finally living a fear free life and it's so fucking liberating. I'm not afraid to die, I just don't wanna die just yet cause life is like a playing ground and theres still a lot of shit I'd like to do and try out. So many people to help and so many things to experience.

Ever since I started seeing life this way it's like everything has improved drastically, things I want magically happen, things that even my past self would have deemed as impossible. I'll never go back to my old way of thinking.

I think it was CBT and then meds, but I stopped going to cbt because I had nothing to say to the guy and would just sit there in insanely painful silence in the c.1994 teal recliner while he stared at me (hoping I would say something) lol
>go to a different psych
HOW? First off my 32 y.o. primary care doctor died in a 1-man rock climbing accident (was it suicide???) and I don't know how to get another one. It takes like 3 months to see a doctor or some dumb shit. Do I just call the insurance company and say I need a shrink? BTW I break into a cold sweat and am on the verge of a panic attack if I have to make a call. Thanks
I'm you, a virgin who wonders why Olivia-Newton John couldn't save Andy Gibb and bursts into tears while watching "Bee Gees - Our Love (Don't Throw It All Away) (Live in Las Vegas, 1997 - One Night Only)" check it out

This is how I feel. Crazy how detached from everything I've become.