It's time to get serious

The crypto market cap is currently 400 billion. What will it unironically be on December 31, 2018?

1 trillion

Around 3.5-4 trillion

a reasonable 100 billion

Either 5 million or 5 trillion

I don't get the point of these "tell me the future" threads.

Zero

Isn't that the whole point of crypto?

People who got completely BTFO by the bubble are seeking validation. Because apparently ignoring the truth is going to fix their fuckup.

bout tree fiddy

about tree fiddy

1 Trillion is a conservative estimate. Anyone saying crypto is done probably bought in 2 weeks ago.

100 billion to 1 trillion dollars

It's just shitposting. It's the Veeky Forums equivalent of starting a thread with "what did they mean by this" or "who was in the wrong here?" It's just setting up others to make jokes

400 Jillion

I really think we will see at least 1 or 2 bull run in the year.
A lot of shitcoin will die this year, and the survivors will be stronger, a lot stronger.
We will be somewhere between 1 and 1.5 trillion EOY

6 gorillion

>what did they mean by this

/tv/ has the worst fucking memes. And it's even worse cause they're given so much potential.

We don't need it high to make a bunch of money
We just need the shit to die ofd

Wasn’t it 800 billion like 2 months ago? Pretty sure all the money is leaving. I’d say end of year 100 billion

>2 months ago

Try 2 weeks ago

If the goverment decides to give crypto the final push right now the marketcap eoy could be 100billion, if bitcoin slowly dies while being replace by ethereum 1.5trillion.

Banks are doing their best to stop public blockchains. If crypto don't work out, we've literally created the most controlling technology imaginable for banks and governments.
This market has to survive or it's checkmate to every pleb living in the West

My guess is 1.5-2 trillion, but if we stay in a long term bear market it could be as low as 100 billion

2-3 trillion. BTC dominance at less than 25%. 3rd ranked behind ETH and XRP.

Trillions.

replace xrp with neo