XLM | Stellar - General

If you are not all in on XLM, you are really fucking up.

Benefits of Stellar:

- ICOs
- Smart-contracts; just not Turing-complete
- Faster than all other networks
- Decentralized (fuck you autists)
- Transactions cost next to nothing
- IBM running the world-wide network nodes and shilling Stellar (dashboard.stellar.org/)
- Can easily replace Ethereum (Ethereum cannot handle real world transactions)
- MOBI+KIN chose Stellar over Ethereum (medium.com/kin-contributors/kin-stellar-sdk-initial-draft-839afcaaf55c)
- AERON testing Stellar over Ethereum
- Stellar consensus protocol: 1000s tx / second (global scale)
- Importantly, Stellar forces the use of its coin, XLM, as the cost for using the network
- Inflation distributed weekly to those who own XLM (lumenaut.net/)
- XLM is still not yet on bitfinex or bithumb

Other XLM/Stellar Use: Lightyear.io (for profit arm of Stellar)

- lightyear.io - Worldwide remittance (soundcloud.com/automatadigital/stellar-lightyeario-co-founder-brit-yonge)
- lightyear.io has 15 bank partnerships, several tier 1, and tier 2-3

Recent News:

- stellar.org/blog/Q1-2018-stellar-and-state-of-crypto/
- twitter.com/alexisohanian/status/955531298902228992
- Ternio newest ICO on Stellar (ternio.io/)
- (((Weiss))) Crypto Ratings
- stripe.com/blog/ending-bitcoin-support
- Roadmap (stellar.org/blog/2018-Stellar-Roadmap/)
- twitter.com/fairxio/status/956754333260853248
- twitter.com/tempo_eu/status/956859658706268160
- linkedin.com/pulse/enterprise-blockchain-pipe-dream-still-work-progress-jesse-lund/

Upcoming News Related to XLM:

- 01-15 February FairX beta news (alleged)

Still not bought in, nigger?

Latest news: IBM hiring developers with Stellar Consensus Protocol experience.

Stellar on a global scale - SOON

Coins that cannot do anything global:
ETH
BTC
And every other shit coin.

I am unironically all in XLM.

Once we get through this storm, we are going to the moon. I wont warn you all again.

Can we connect the dots?

swing trading xlm like a chad rn

I have 90,000 XLM, when will I be chadmillionaire?

m-march hit .60c user?

60 cents is day 1 after BTC/ETH stop getting killed

Hope u have xlm in inflation pools so u get free xlm every week broskis

when this coin inevitably hits $10 in a few years I'll be able to live on the XLM inflation income alone with my stack, which will be only growing from here. and thats ignoring all my other crypto holdings. I fucking love Stellar.

I'm not familiar with XLM pools. Free XLM for joining said pool?

Also curious about inflation pools, how do they work?

Give me one good reason not to sell this shitcoin right now

Are you holding 500k or something? I'm calling larp

Alright, there's been some great points in favor of Stellar. So what are the legitimate downsides to it?

Holding 2m. I'm so fuckin /comfy/ bros. BTC made me rich but XLM will make me filthy.

I bought a lot when IBM news first hit in like october, they were cheap as fuck

There's a guide on reddit how to set it up, its a little complex but not too bad, then it just automatically increases your stack 1% a year paid weekly

There really are few. The foundation controls a huge amount of the supply is the biggest one, it's hard to be sure what they'll do with it, although they have explained it thoroughly and their plan is sensible (a big chunk is targeted to adoption incentives, for big players obviously, for better or worse) you can never really know in advance. All-inning on anything is a stupid idea on this market, but it's one of my biggest holdings, about 35%, and it feels comfy as fuck.

Appreciate the response. I'm trying to make sure this isn't one of those "too good to be true" scenarios before adjusting my portfolio.

Same here, but I only had $400 to invest. I remember that day well because it pumped like 200% in 6 hours.

If only I had some actual capital back then

Good answer, my main question about XLM and FairX and SDEX is, how much of this do you all think is probably priced in already? We know about those projects for months now, why would the valuation of XLM change if those projects come online?
Btw I hold XLM, since 20c and it's about 25% of my portfolio, but I'm not sure yet about how long I should hold this and what I can expect from it.

>Faster than all other networks
Nano is faster, more decentralized, and has no fees. A big chunk of my portfolio is xlm because it's a solid chadcoin overall, but nano is the normie cash of the future.