AudioCoin (ADC)

Easy x100, and here is why;

First off they have a pretty good track record with real world usage cases. Number one being the partnership deal with Bjork:

theverge.com/2017/11/6/16611822/bjork-album-utopia-cryptocurrency-audiocoin

forbes.com/sites/jessedamiani/2017/11/07/what-bjorks-cryptocurrency-paired-album-means-for-the-music-industry/#3f90555a13d8

independent.co.uk/news/business/news/bjork-bitcoin-buy-new-album-utopia-digital-cryptocurrency-iceland-music-litecoin-dash-audiocoin-a8043691.html

This deal has definitely opened the door for Audiocoin and brought it some serious attention from the music/entertainment industry. They have had some huge offers for partnership but as with these things they all come waving NDA’s so they can not name names publicly about them at this time. However what they can talk about is the fact that the ink has dried on a deal done a few days ago and I quote:

“Associated with that we are mere days away from being able to announce a partnership between ADC and one of the largest music studio and equipment sales companies in the world. This is just the beginning; we have many such discussions ongoing.”

Obviously there will be an official press release to announce who and what the partnership is in the very near future. That shows that they are very serious and it doesn’t seem to be the only partnership/deal they have on the table as I quote again:

“We are close to signing contracts with a very large household name organisation to provide blockchain services, and a sidechain coin, which will be a huge announcement when the NDA allows us to tell you all.”

And:

“Further partnerships are in the works with household names in the entertainment industry and we are in talks with multiple festivals and music events who are interested in making use of ADC for both reward and purchase paths.”

Other urls found in this thread:

audiocoin.eu/?p=65470
audiocoin.eu/?p=65527
aurovine.com/
cryptovest.com/news/cv-market-watch-audiocoin-comes-into-the-spotlight/
audiocoin.eu/
twitter.com/ADCaudiocoin
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1151767
blockpool.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are in talks with major players in the entertainment industry and even festival organisers so ADC could see real world use cases all over the place very soon.

As well as that they also worked with Feargal Sharkey the former Undertones singer recently with Salute Music Makers on this:

audiocoin.eu/?p=65470

Again giving ADC another real world use case already.

They just stuck up a new roadmap which you can see here:

audiocoin.eu/?p=65527

They are going to be giving their website and ANN thread a refresh in the very near future and as well as a full rebrand/relaunch by the sounds of things a little bit further down the line. They started a new sub Reddit a few days ago so are putting all that together to help with ADC’s visibility.

If you join their discord channel members of the dev team are always around to answer your questions and are extremely helpful.

Aurovine integration is also another real world use case for ADC and it is expected to be back up and running with the latest version hopefully next week:

“At the time of writing this update Aurovine is very close to coming back online with a new integration into ADC, future proofing it for all the development that we have in line for ADC as a currency. When this process is complete Aurovine will finally be back as a primary use case for ADC.”

aurovine.com/

So why do I think ADC is a good investment?

Pretty big into this. Not sure if this is a X100 but X20 is pretty realistic right now.

Well it’s obvious to anyone at this point that ADC has already got some tried and tested real world use cases and has many more on the horizon which is a great thing for investors.

From my perspective as an investor at the time of writing it’s marketcap is only $6.2M which is laughably small in the crypto space so in my eyes could easily shoot to $150M which is approximately x25 in the short term. In the longer term as these deals and partnerships roll out it could go much higher. This brings me onto the tech side of things as they are moving to be a side chain of Blockpool which is a fork of ARK. This gives the actual tech powering ADC a very solid foundation and also means that staking/pooling will be available which is great for investors giving them a steady ROI on their holdings.

With all of that I don’t see how ADC can fail at this point and getting in on what is essentially the ground level before this very possible explosion of interest seems like a very safe bet for me and I’m not the only one:

cryptovest.com/news/cv-market-watch-audiocoin-comes-into-the-spotlight/

As others are also realising the potential returns in ADC as it continues to roll out updates and form new partnerships with industry leaders.

The team has been around since 2015 which is a lifetime in the Cryptouniverse. The purpose of the AudioCoin is for new ways of buying, transacting and consuming music content. You might ask, how is this any different from some of the other music coin projects out there? I'm glad you asked.

x25 in the short term is realistic, x100 in the short-mid term is realistic too if there are more partnerships incoming (as they've stated).

AudioCoin is moving away from its current Blockchain platform and integrating with the Blockpool Blockchain. If you didn't know, Blockpool has a slew projects under their belt of which actually offer real-world consumption and transaction based interactions. Aurovine is one of those projects where it took on a stagnant music industry that was prone to the giants of Apple, Spotify and Pandora. Using Aurovine as a conduit for Artists to publish their music as well as gift Artists and users with AudioCoins for consuming their content. In a way, this was a Daytrotter like system with actual rewards in place for rewarding you for the music you love.

So why is the move to Blockpool such a big deal? It's a big deal because Blockpool is based on none other than drum roll please --- ARK.

Unless you've been living under a rock for the past few years, you know ARK is one of the most robust platforms in the Blockchain community. Not only does it scale beautifully but it is adding continually adding features that make their platform as robust as possible. From their blog:

BLOCKPOOL have been focusing resources on ‘Delegated Proof of Stake’ and ‘Smart Contracts’ Which as we all know, has huge potential for growth as AudioCoin will move to a DPoS system for rewards and have a very bright future ahead of itself.

I cannot overstate how under the radar this project is right now with a reward system and platform that is about to take off. As always #DYOR.

As it sits right now, it is trading for a little under 90 sats, $6.2M market cap with a Circulation supply of 847,084,765 coins.

Links:
audiocoin.eu/
twitter.com/ADCaudiocoin
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1151767
blockpool.io/
aurovine.com/

For sure. I really like the concept.

Oh and they've got a recent partnership with Miloco Studios, one of the biggest recording studios servicing musicians like Adele, Arctic Monkeys, Coldplay, G-Easy, Major Lazer, LCD Soundsystem, Florence + The Machine, Kanye West, Ed Sheeran, Kendrick Lamar, and the list continues.

This opens AudioCoin to basically the entire music industry through their Miloco contacts. You're a fool to miss out on this one Veeky Forums. I've already got my bags, jump in while it's cheap.

I saw something recently about Arctic Monkeys wanting to use ADC for payment on their new album this year too. They just updated their logo and stuff for promotional material for their new album. Think I saw it in an interview a couple weeks ago.

Haven't seen this but I wouldn't doubt it. ADC needs to up their marketing for sure, it's lacking, they NEED marketing. If they had the same level of marketing as OPUS or Voise, they'd be higher than both of those tokens. They've got more of a product, and more partnerships than both of them.

I unironically like this coin even though I've dealt with some price (((JUST))) ing..

I've staked, and mined a shit load passively. Great Dev team as well.

HOw do you stake it? Ive had some in my wallet for more than 8 hours and it's not going into the staked portion.

So is this the new coin the shill discord voted on after UFR flopped miserably?

I'm not indian, so I wouldn't know

I'm not ignorant to there being 'PnD' discords around. This isn't one of 'those' coins. This is a legitimate project, with a legitimate product, with legitimate partnerships.

This isn't a PnD.

But nobody buys music anymore.

>I'm not ignorant to there being 'PnD' discords around. This isn't one of 'those' coins. This is a legitimate project, with a legitimate product, with legitimate partnerships.

>This isn't a PnD.

I would consider it if itunes or spotify were behind it but they're not

I unironically still buy music

Why does music need it's own coin?

People still buy music. It's just that CDs don't sell much anymore. People buy music digitally (itunes and whatnot) or pay for music streaming. When I say people I mean normies, of course.

This is an issue admittedly, it's difficult to argue the purpose of tokens/coins for lots of ICOs and veteran projects.

There is a use to the coin of course, it wasn't just conceived for funding, it is supposed to be interchangeable for goods and services, however I know there is Aurovine integration, this is being improved in the next few months. Perhaps there will be more of a 'use' with this music platform.

"Hey Stacey, let’s grab some new music for our road trip!”

>"Yeah, I want to listen to the new Bjork album!
“What the hell, it’s saying that I can only get it from Bjork’s website with this creepy thing called Audiocoin?!”

>"Uh, this is so fucking weird. WEIRD AND CREEPY. Why do I need this Audiocoin thing to send Bjork money? How do I even get them?"

"Just delete it Stace and listen to one of those cool roadtrip playlists on Spotify. Audiocoin is for virgins and creepy ugly losers."

Uh November called, they asked for thier bitcoin price back. Moon missions wont start again till June. Now the king sleeps. If you are buying alts you are a silly monkey

it doesn't, all music coins are garbage

this is puppet account shilling, anons, for a coin which was pumped and dumped