Why are boomers so selfish?

Why are boomers so selfish?

They didn't have to get in debt to got to school to get a job. They didn't have to pay a million dollars for a house and got 10x the return on it for doing absolutely nothing.
They forced us into this miserable world that they've ruined.

Boomer tears are delicious.

this is why I don't want kids. there's always the possibility they turn into fags like op.

>foibles of our lives

you are a selfish asshole OP if you do not see where they are coming from

from what I see they wasted their money on you to make sure you could pay your bills and have a lower debt burden and now don't have enough money for their retirement

if anything you should pay back everything they paid over a long run kind of situation

although they are kindof dumb for wasting money on you

also generic

xd __ Generation ruined everything

-t. every generation forever

>foibles of our lives
OP should have dropped down his moms leg instead

Are most people really like this? Please tell me this is a larp

be a massive faggot, raise a massive faggot

you reap what you sow

>tfw your life has foibles

OP here. Sorry, ID changed. Just switched to wifi. Why would you think any of this isn't real?

so youre just larping first our sister and mom now your "dad"

>Petty foibles of our life

Imagine being this much of a faggot

Why would you have kids if you love money more than your children? You regret spending the money to raise them as your RESPONSIBILITY. Don't have kids if you just want an asset for pays you dividends or hoping you get a capital appreciation on it.

Fuck you OP
Even if you can't spare money, don't talk to them like that. You sound like a whiney, ungrateful piece of shit

OP is a confirmed faggot, you will get what you sow nigger who probably will never have kids

highline.huffingtonpost.com/articles/en/poor-millennials

>must read

Give them the skils to pay off their debt. You paying it off fixes a symptom, not the infection(poor spending habits).

They have no one to blame but themselves.

Also, you need to show more respect, speak to your parents about ways to help pay this off. Ill match you or ill pay this off, and you live on a budget so I know you wont fall back again.

As parents, they shouldve known their childs degree or their own house wasnt going to feed them. Shame, but poor planning leads to poor execution.

might as well help op

This goes far beyond it, it's very important stuff you see, much more important than petty things like not being a gigantic faggot.

this is a LARP from last night retard

You are the shittiest trip I’ve ever seen.

Either paid or useful idiot.

Being this boomer

oh nigger you CHAT with your father about topics like this?

kys

Why are millenials so selfish?

They weren’t born into debt just to be alive. They didn't have to pay 10 million dollars for a house and got 10x the return on it for doing absolutely nothing.
They forced us into this miserable world that they've ruined.

>30 years later..