Explain

Gov prints money. It's backed by nothing.

Tax man takes 1/3 of my paycheck. Taxes all transactions.

Tax man works for gov who prints money based on nothing.

Something is not right. Why are we letting this happen burgers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MMVM
youtube.com/watch?v=5IJeemTQ7Vk
youtube.com/watch?v=MqCTvW5URfY
youtube.com/watch?v=qaE_sjQigcg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the gov doesnt print money, the federal reserve, a private bank does

what's worse is they don't even use the tax money efficiently. everything is pretty shit in America compared to the rest of the developed countries, but hey at least we've got a pretty kick ass military.

Debt notes are printed to facilitate debt needs.

Fiat is backed the promise of the future energy of the debtor.

It is a promise, so you need a way to enforce it. Therefore you have the police and all the other goons.

USD in proof of I will kick you door down and kill you coin.

You think that's a scam? Wait until you hear about treasury bonds.

>US government in debt
>sells bonds to private investors, promises to repay with interest in several years
>uses money from bonds to pay off old debts
>accumulate debt off interest rate for bonds
>sells more bonds

Because we have vidya and NFL and instagram where we post pictures of our guns instead of picking them up and using them.

This, the FED is a privately owned Bank that prints money and loans said money to the US govt with interest.

All currency is based on trust, even when it's backed by something. People trust the US government over a cryptocurrency that fluctuates 20% every week.

Yes and your taxes are what pay the interest so we can get more debt

for now

china is in a similar shituation. it's only a matter of time before it all comes crashing down when people realize they are hodling a useless imaginary paper

Why do we not have a Tether for USD?

your federal income taxes goes to paying the interest on the national debt to the federal reserve. The fed is a group of kikes and shabos goyim who use that money to fund all types of anal rapage of your asshole.
It is the previous generations' faults for not fixing this, but it is our responsibility to get ourselves out of it, nonetheless. And don't expect help from our 40-50 yr old dads who still think Hitler is the devil and Jews are innocents that need protection.

Ask Nixon

but for how long, we live under tyrannical lawlessness

Until we replace it with the next regime.

RON PAUL 2020

So do they just pay this back with Taxes? Or is it paid back with inflation.

This all seems like a scam. Why are we not mad that little kids are sick and parents can't afford hospital bills...but this is acceptable?

I'm seriously having a hard time with this anons. Like my heart hurts.

It all is a scam. Wait until you hear about fractional reserve banking.

youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MMVM
Note how searching for this on Jewtube doesn't come up with a single auto suggestion despite the view count + like ratio
That is the quick rundown.

Here is the more thorough explanation.
youtube.com/watch?v=5IJeemTQ7Vk

Note that there is no law on the books that states you actually have to pay federal income tax. It is not a legal tax to impose, per the Consti-fucking-tution.

Goes back even farther. Every war since Napolean has been fought because of this.
youtube.com/watch?v=MqCTvW5URfY

I know.
Poor OP, he's really in for it this time.

Tbf it is well "disguised" since the government IS the people so paying your taxes should theoretically help everyone around you and yourself.

>should theoretically
>should
>theoretically

Your last chance to do anything about this was Ron Paul, and he was jewed out of the candidacy. Unless someone else is going to take the torch you're stuck MAGAing or getting progressive with the Hilldawgs for our massa Israel.

So they all are brainwashed. All the people. They think they are doing "mericas" work and reality is they are a cog in a big wheel. I feel like I have a right to be mad at everyone for being so brain dead. This is insane.

w..we need to stop this anons...r..right?

It is too deeply ingrained. Every part of our society as we know it is built on this system. To stop it would be to cause a major collapse and you can bet a majority would stop you.

There is one more thing you can do

Wrong.

A President willing to take over the FED through executive order backed by military force may be the only way to get rid of it.

Congress would stop him. Or he'd get assassinated

Printing money is a good system.. it creates small inflation which is good for the economy because it forces people to invest or their money loses value.. also allows for the government to be able to get money in a shit hit the fan scenario like wars

you could argue that the people in control of the system are corrupt fuckers but the system itself makes sense to me

we need more time to bring this information forward and have it permeate the public sphere before the federal reserve could be abolished
Do your part and tell people about this. Even normalfags get upset when they learn the government has been intentionally fucking them, even die-hard SJWs.

Cool so we'll all just continue to be the ones who can't get money in a shit hit the fan scenario
Also
>small inflation

>forcing people to invest in things they don't understand or watch their value disappear
>a good thing

>you could argue that the people in control of the system are corrupt fuckers but the system itself makes sense to me
you could argue the person raping my asshole is a bad person but rape itself makes sense to me

This is our version of The Matrix. Everyone's plugged in, and we can just go and start unplugging them because they've grown so comfortable with the system that they will fight to protect it.

Who owns the Federal Reserve btw?

Jews obviously.

just keep voting people with big ties to it like BASED #MAGA trump

How do I invest in it?

It wurks. For now, it wurks, and it's good enough. It's not perfectly stable, and maybe there are better systems we can try, but it doesn't spell certain doom, like some libertarians claim.
>moving money from the stupid to the intelligent.
>not a good thing.

Welcome to modern capitalism .

Have a mitzvah?

Yes fiat currency is a ponzi scheme.

youtube.com/watch?v=qaE_sjQigcg

I'm not letting this thread die. Newfags need to know why we bought these bitcorns in the first place.

>everybody that otherwise wouldn't have invested is stupid
>they also don't deserve to keep the money they earned
On a scale from 1 to (You), how Jewish are you?

>work 50 hours a week

>government takes MORE of your money for overtime

>every purchase you make is taxed

>bank gives you fees for trying to use your money

>government gives your money to literally fucking genetically retarded people so that they may breed and prosper

the answer is literally Jews

You have to be a coiner to think this is news

Believe it or not, there are people who buy crypto without knowing any of this. Some of those people even made their ways to biz without ever getting redpilled first.

This fucking image killed me. Thank you so much

>killed you
N-no goy! I need you to stay alive and earn me shek- I mean contribute to society!

If you want to read a book that gives a good outline of the current system, how we got it, and what much better alternatives there have been, read "Web of Debt by Ellen Hodgson Brown.
archive.org/details/Web_of_Debt-The_Shocking_Truth_about_our_Money_System