Where are we?

Where are we?

Other urls found in this thread:

tether.to/legal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we're headed to 1k

13, 2018 is about to be the shit

Zoom out farther, we're at 5 right now.

Can't wait to see BTC hit sub-$200 again.

14/15

We are at 9. Realistically.

The sentiment is clearly at 11. However the redditors are still at 7 or 9. Expecting some more dumping still

Not applicable. It's not going to recover straight back up to the peak like that.

9, it'll get worse before it gets better.

9 is where (((THEY))) want you to think we're at.

10 or 11

There is no (((they))) this time, USDT is being audited and can't talk their way out of it like the fed.
If Tether is legit we'll bounce back to ~$12k is a hurry, if it's a scam we'll hit ~$3k.

While crypto tends to be the home of market manipulation this time it's fundamentals that are being questioned.

Veeky Forums: 9-11
Reddit: 6-7

8 or 9.

i could literally buy every bitcoin in circulation if it went sub-$200

doubt it will happen. people will start before it goes that low

Flip it upside-down, I'm in the fireproof pirate ship in the volcano.

What if it's like... mostly legit? Does this really have to an all or nothing situation? Let's say, they don't actually have it all covered, but they have the majority of it covered. What then?

you have 3 billion dollars? can you donate like 50k to Veeky Forums and get hiroyuki to remove the ads for 1 year?

If they have half of it we are at the bottom now, or at least what will be the bottom once the investigation is complete.

>USDT is being audited
Wrong.
>can't talk their way out of it like the fed.
Did you read their TOS?They don't guarantee anything, AMerican's aren't even allowed to hold tether and it's a Chinese limited liability company, that can't be sued.

>USDT is being audited
My mistake.
>American's aren't even allowed to hold tether
Then why is it listed on the US compliant Bittrex?

>Then why is it listed on the US compliant Bittrex?
That's a problem of Bittrex. you should read Tether TOS - if you are an American you are not allowed to hold Tether, if you do they are free to take it all away.

You couldn’t buy them all no one here is selling you a fucking bitcoin for $200

Can you give the code number? All I'm seeing is a list of criminal charges that mean you can't use tether.
tether.to/legal/

We are at 13 boois
On monday the stock market will crash and then guess where massive money will flow into back again!
my body is ready

Why the fuck do you think that this is anything to do with tether? It's a fucking correction like any other correction in any other overbought asset. The reason it matches all those "ParabolicTrend.jpg" patterns, is because we just been parabolic - and now it will correct. Fucking blaming Tether on the way down. Not mentioning Tether on the way up. You're abunch of dicks. This is THE best sign of a healthy and normal market. Fuck ya pink and green wojaks. Get off your linear 1 hour chart and fucking think for a minute...

>Furthermore, residents of certain U.S. states are not permitted to be customers of Tether; are not permitted to cause Tethers to be issued or redeemed; and, are not permitted to hold Tether Tokens.

>Beginning on January 1, 2018, Tether Tokens will no longer be issued to U.S. Persons.
tether.to/legal/

I've personally been at seven the last few days waiting for a decent bounce to sell and then reaccumulate at the bottom

JUST SOLD EVERYTHING THANKS

8-10

I agree it started as a natural correction but now there is the quest if tether has been forging USDT without any backing to buy BTC and artificially increase the price.
If this is true then it's the largest PnD in crypto history and USDT is worth a fraction or (if not 0) USD.

Thanks user.

Usdt is sadly, like fractional reserve banking. No it doesnt have a dollar for every tether printed, but you what would be bloody useful right now? A central bank and government actually making a DigiDollar that IS. The fucking charges when going back to Fiat...even if you don't want to exit completely...are ridiculous and therefore the idea of tether serves a useful function. But actually, it could easily be run by a decent bank on much smaller margins. I'd welcome that and the minute that would look like a possibility, Tether would die completely. I'd rather there was a semi-decentralised pool of DigiDollars provided by all the banks of the world. Minimising the risk to each bank, but actually having and a reserve in the digital space. It needs to happen.

...but you "know" what... (Missed a word out there soz)

19.B - I miss my shot at buying the dip, I hope there's another one tomorrow.

soon you 'd wish you could sell a dinocoin for $100

There will be some more lower price positions. Hold tight for a while longer.

I don't really like fiat, that is what got me into crypto in the first place. I would love a crypto backed by physical gold with public offices in major cities that allow for a transfer from their coin to physical gold on the spot.
This would be a huge undertaking and they would probably need to partner with an existing fiat / gold exchange to get access to their public exchanges, safes and gold reserves.

I know there are plenty of "gold backed" coins but I don't know of one that allows the direct exchange from coin to physical gold on the spot in person.

12 or 14

Agreed. It'll fall a bit more probably but most of the people who are gonna sell have surely done so by now.

>this

14 or 7

I'm guessing things will moon tomorrow, hold on for a day or two, then likely crash to new lows on Wednesday until the end of the week. I'm basing this on absolutely nothing but what happened over the last few weeks, I guess that's why I hesitated so much on buying and decided not to (I wasn't at my computer during the lowest point anyway, and would only have been able to buy after it had started getting up again). We'll see how it goes. If the market really picks up, I already have some money in from a few weeks ago, so I'll be happy, and if it tanks, I'll be able to buy the dip I wanted, so I'll be happy too. Just kidding about the happy, I'll never be happy, but I'll be able to do one of those to things.

Total Circulating Supply: 24,000,000 UFR

14.4 million UFR (60%) - held by token holders, ICO contributors, initial bounty campaign participants

5.04 million UFR (21%) - reserve supply, will not be released on the market until warranted (bounty campaigns, airdrops, etc)

4.56 million UFR (19%) - developers, contributors, will not be released on the market until key project milestones are met

If the proportions are the same as the whitepaper:

*60,000,000 In-App Purchasing of Tokens

*150,000,000 Reserved for Potential Contribution Period v.2.0.

So they sold 60% in the ICO and still hold 40%? This sure sounds a hell of a lot like a scam and I'll bet my bottom bitcoin (fuck dollars) that it's a token rather than a coin because they couldn't be fucked making a functional blockchain.

14. 15 is when we hit 10k