ethercrafting.com/etherdelta.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lmao same
love this shit
>literally digital game items saved me during this huge market downtend

HOP ON PAJEETS

HOW DOES IT JUST PRINT MONEY EVERY TIMEEEEEEEEEEE

Go all in Soju

Holy shit it’s fucking mooning I didn’t want to believe it. I threw in .6 and got me a magical gakgung bow, a goblin bat and soju and kimchi

Only good thing in crypto in a bear market

Love free money $$$ Better ponzi than ethpyr

Not just good for making money, these items are going to be overpowered.

If you can't see the clear utility of the Goblin Bat I feel sorry for you.

lol made my investment back in a couple of minutes

thanks koreans, all are going to 500 buys min

sounds like shills here, what do you do? Just buy and sell at a higher price?

don't fall for the scam Veeky Forums, discord shills are in full force.

You don't really have to sell as you get dividends from each sparkly item. buy this stuff here ethercraft.io/#/set/dobok

lol easiest money ever. can't wait for this game to come out too!! best iteration of a blockchain game.

how the fuck does this even work i can't click on anything and see no way to do any shit

Stock up before reddit gets in on this, items should go to around 350.
Ez 2x

thanks just went all in

Eventually you can, but this is pure pajeet level shilling. At this point it's pure pyramid scheme. If you buy these items early enough everyone that buys after earns you a small dividend. Thus the smell of curry stinking up the board with this non-existent game.

JUST ROI'D IN 20 MINUTES AND MAKING BANK OFF GINSENG

>HE STILL DOESN'T HAVE ENCHANTED RED GINSENG
HE STILL DOESN'T HAVE ENCHANTED RED GINSENG
>HE STILL DOESN'T HAVE ENCHANTED RED GINSENG
HE STILL DOESN'T HAVE ENCHANTED RED GINSENG

WHOA COOL ANOTHER ETHER SCAM?? WHERE DO I SEND MY MUNNY!!!!

U gotta be on a whole other level or stupid to spend .5 eth on an 8 pixeled item for an unfinished game. This is hilarious lmfao

oh i signed into metamask and it's available now

if thats true why are people taking eth into the first wave of items?

but i got 0.6 eth back already plus the item?

its 16x16 brainlet

Not to mention if the Asians ever FOMO on this shit we're going to be rich

Enchanted Kimchi nigga. Buy that shit. It's OP as hell.

be careful
korean gamedevs are stupidly good at maximizing their own gains at the expense of ... just about everything else (SEE: ncsoft, nexon, netmarble)

but I just made bank off fucking ENCHANTED RED GINSENG

>kids, I made my money as a student through internet money games. You know, Ethercraft...Etheremon...You name it.

Made 2 eth already lmao iron dangpa ftw

the game devs arent korean, this is a launch of items FOR koreans

this is the exact opposite of your situation

fukin reinvesting bois

holy shit this shit looks baller in ching chong

I'm buying some more LOL

frog hat a smart money buy? please shill me good shit. this is my last ETH , I got cucked by FUN

No retard, buy the korean stuff,it has the best ROI right now

ethercraft.io/#/series/7

I get where you’re coming from. This is just a regional release, devs are located in the states. I did not expect a moon this hard omg.

get any of the merchant set items that are less than 175 sold, prices double at 175 so you can still get them cheap, they have more room to grow and earn more. Merch ring, amulet, bangles, cologne are good buys

Frog hat has mooned like crazy. Kimchi-jjigae was added 32 minutes ago hasn't changed price and is OP as hell.

expect 500 sales min for everything
and they'll have resale value

This is an initial inventory offering. Same as an ICO. The major difference is, with ethercraft, you’re already investing in a actual platform with crazy potential. There are also free items as well.

it wont be on sale anymore on valentines day after that its super rare, hoard it IMO

better to get something cheaper with lower sales in the short term tho

how is this a good buy lol? no normie is going to pay 500 bucks + for an in game item. u guys are fucked in the head srsly

damn you niggers beat me to it again.

at this point, pls, just let it happen...

FUCK THIS GAME WAS SO FUCKING BASED

>HE STILL DOESN'T HAVE RED GINSENG
HE STILL DOESN'T HAVE RED GINSENG

this desu

Age of Empires: Gold Edition
>tfw was a dumb kid and just spammed the gunbabby cheat

it would make sense if some of these items went for like 50 bucks MAX. who are these devs lmao? the greed is gonna fuck u all over

lmfaooooo koreans love curry btw good luck translating your broken indian to korean

Im too late right? :(

theres free items and plenty of things that are 10 cents to a few dollars

no such thing as too late because they will sell for so much more when theyre no longer available in 2 weeks

Not even close

It came out less than an hour ago...

these items are going to be the most legendary/rare in the game economy

see you in a few months on r/ethereum

such greed very karma wow

Nah the new items have only been up for 45 minutes.

How much money would be a good start? I could buy that merchants necklace thats only had 165 sales?

But it would mean I can't trade anything with altcoins for ages lmao

If the item hasn't doubled in price yet, you're not too late.

>How much money would be a good start? I could buy that merchants necklace thats only had 165 sales?
I recommend the "enchanted" things with the lowest sales. merchants is fine but its not gonna make you as much dividends in the short term

when do they double? Are the merchants stuff what I should be looking for as they seem to earn more

ethercraft.io/#/series/7
Nigga buy the new stuff

If you don't buy the new series 7 items, you won't make roi on the ponzi side... but you could still sell the items later on auction. If you want to make big boy bucks, buy an enchanted black belt before the price doubles.

am i retard? i just diversfied to bunch of shit. I think im gonna stack the red ginseng

all u dum fucks are throwing around money like its fucking fake game money. im telling u NOBODY is going to pay hundreds of dollars for a 16 pixel sword. lol hope u guys all lose and get burnt seriously

Merchants is definitely awsome, the game is about crawling dungeons to earn gold/loot. Merchants set items mean you are earning more ETH as you are playing the game, also price hasn't doubled on some of them yet (rings, amulets, bangles) prices double when they hit 175 sold

medium.com/@ethercraft/ethercraft-the-game-d080de0932d

lol market crashed, this basically is fake game money now. Ether games are going to blow up now

whats good about the enchanted black belt?

so basically if you buy below 100 you might make your money back LUL

>implying you aren't getting an extremely rare item which people will FOMO on when its not available

forgot about the merchant cologne, that shit is nutters too. you can use it on 10 dungeon runs to get 10% more gold. The top tier dungeon runs are supposed to reward up to 5eth a run, so each time you use it on one of those top tier runs that could be an extra .5 eth, pays for itself in one fucking run and you can use it 10 times each. Most undervalued item at the moment I'd say.

Look dude most items are selling for 80% of their value. If you think these items don't have long term value then just buy them and sell them for 80% of what you bought them for. Then you only need 20 people to buy in for you to break even.

is that suppose to impress me? goodluck to u

I don't need to impress someone who can't even take the time out to type 'you'.

Pajeet.

so when can u sell this shit?

developer confirmed greedy

needs to be updated with new links tho

now nigga

when the devs run away with ur 500 dollars per item. while you dum fucks purchased all these items the market is beginning to recover LOL

It's certainly more interesting than "crypto kitties" and other such bullshit

read the smart contract, they can't you retard

>mfw no eth
no face

are you pretending to be retarded or did you just stumble in here?

do the prices fall?

no, it increases as a mechanic to introduce scarcity to the game item economy

after the shop closes (the date is set in the shop contract) there will no other way to obtain these items except off other players

Shit so I need to buy in right fucking now

0.5 eth for a virtual item that gets destroyed when you die

poorfag

Yeah but you use that item to make money in dungeon runs.

false, if its not consumable (like pep's token)
that item gets put into the dungeon loot pool for other players to find, including legendary weapons/armor

its a zero-sum game

Spent 0.3 eth on this game. Hopefully over time this is worth it. Not much in the grand scheme of things.

It will be worth it. Trust me desu. You will get dividends and then when the auction house is open you’ll be able to sell for market price. This is a safe hold

cant imagine the dividends being amazing just yet, but whatever. Had a shit time in life lately and a bit of a flutter is nice. As you say, I'll be able to sell them so whatever let's hope it does well!

Lol dude no way. Who let their retarded ferret on the keyboard. If you can’t read smart contracts (which you can’t), please don’t make yourself look like an ass.

Developer confirmed comepetent in creating a solid road map and a whole gaming economy. This isn’t a pnd ponzi pyramid that will get dumped on you. Beta crafting rolling out soon!

I'm excited about the potential of the game, not an investment opportunity. All these other games don't have any lasting appeal or potential to me. Ethercraft has the potential to have a thriving community, as high consequence RPGs have certainly proven to be popular in the past.