There is still time to board the Ark, user

There is still time to board the Ark, user.

I'm very happy how it has stood up during this clusterfuck. 2018 will be year of the ARK.

>tanks almost the hardest out off all the top 100 shitcoins
>happy

Are we looking at the same charts?

It went from $11 to sub $4.
Not counting that it underperformed in the shitcoin bullrun earlier

Zoom out a little so we can see sept and oct please. Thanks in advance

>$
Ah that is where we are seeing a difference, I only care about sato because I think BTC isn't even close to the top and I want more BTC before then.

You're welcome.

already in, for awhile too

No kidding. Underperformed and it always dips worse than the rest of my portfolio when BTC dips. They're even trying to pretend this is all intended with their "developer first" approach. FUCK OFF. We want our money you stupid cunts.

Deluded.....

See, no one is even interested in discussing this shit coin. I should have sold when it underperformed compared to every other shitcoin.

underperformance shitcoin, i'd rather buy walton than this shit

Price predictions EOY 2018?

I'm thinking 0.0075 BTC based on historical growth and increasing visibility now the devs have hired a PR team.

DELUDED ARKIES

holding up surprisingly well over this crash/correction, measured in sats

still a shitcoin before core v2 comes out

thing is, they refuse to market shit until they have what is considered a working product on their hands
when that'll be is anyone's guess

The fact that they have nearly completed v2.0 and have hired a PR team makes me think the devs think it's nearly "ready".

A coin made by stinky subhuman Venezuelans hit $30 after being pennies in less than a month but ARK can't even hit $10. Pathetic.

No bullshit, $115.

We're going to the top 10 lads get on the Ark

Why hasn't ARK at the very least toppled LISK?

ima hold my ark tight. its time will come

Will its time come before or after dozens of other vaporware coins steal the limelight?

>doge hit 1 billion marketcap last year
>any coin that didn't outpreform doge is a shitcoin
That isn't how it works, consistent growth beats PnD.

5k ARK here, hope this shit does something this year, holding since June.

nice; sad to see staking gains drop over time due to pools getting bigger tho
I'm down to 1k which I intend to keep for the long term or invest into some promising ark-based ico down the line

At least you'll make it if this garbage coin ever performs.

after v2, smart contracts and push deployable blockchains comes.

company: i want smart contracts for my company, should i buy some coin?
Ark: no worries here is your own blockchain automatically linked to the entire ark ecosystem and thus the entire blockchain ecosystem free of charge.

Sounds like another ETH wannabe. No one cares about ETH wannabes other than vaporware NEO.

i had the same, then i sold for neo and i will buy back in soon, but ill buy 10k back haha!

vaporware neo? ohohohoh no no no oh oh oh oh.
let me guess, youre poor.
I once held ETH, like a year ago. ETH will be ragdolled by superior companies

we get it, you bought the top. stfu already

Typical gook comeback. "Stay poor" "You must be poor". NEO and FUN are shit and your shaming tactics don't work you braindead chink.

No retard, I didn't. I'm just tired of this shitcoin underperforming compared to other shitcoins. Give me gains or fuck off.

what made you such an angry person?

It works out about ~1 Ark per day give or take, but you're right, that figure will not last indefinitely and the % is going to go down.

Hope so m8, just sad to see moon missions go by me for the past year. I'm getting a nice chunk of VEN together to try and get a Str node as a back up if ARK doesnt work out.